It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video Shows alledged PROOF Assad has already used Chemical weapons:GRAPHIC

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by homeslice

at 0:19 the person in the white shirt with what looks like a cut-down-the-middle red sweatshirt moves his/her right hand.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 02:39 AM
link   
This is why i am doubtful of there recent gains.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by thesmokingman
I just came across this video. Not sure yet of authenticy. Well, it appears the balls in Obamas court.

An almost sure sign that Syrian President Bashar al-Assad has unleashed his chemical weapons for use against rebels is his regime’s claim on Saturday that rebels are preparing to use chemicals in their uprising. Assad systematically has accused opposition forces, which he labels as “foreign terrorists,” of carrying out attacks and murders for which his own loyalists are responsi

www.israelnationalnews.com...
edit on 9-12-2012 by thesmokingman because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-12-2012 by thesmokingman because: spelling

Hey dude, whose propaganda payroll are you on for posting this $hit on ATS?

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 03:14 AM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

They clamoring for war.

Thats how I know they are in the wrong. Who "clamors" for war but warmongers?

And this is one time that you can see clearly their true face.

They are usually hiding behind the money and weapons they donate to the opposition groups.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 03:52 AM
link   
I cannot see how that is proof of Assad using chemical weapons. Looks staged and it wouldn't surprise me if it was. Are the people shown supposed to be dead?

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 03:53 AM
link   
reply to post by mideast

Oh, I seen their true nature lately. Amazing how they call out for judgment of an entire nation (Syria) on the one hand and on the other, they are bloody as hell:

Hypocrites

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Its funny how western Media refers to the Syrian Arab Government as Assad. As if Assad himself dropped the chemical weapons

in that case, the USA never dropped nukes on Japan, it was president Truman that nukes Japan

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Personally, I'm looking but not seeing proof of anything. Some injured in a hospital...and without a medical chart, I couldn't guess for sure what from. Now I do recall seeing color photos and videos of a gas attack and it was used to sell the 1991 war among other things. Iraq used Chemical Weapons against the Kurds.

CW Attack in Halabja, Iraq

Wikipedia ought to work here because no one I've ever heard with knowledge about history disputes much about the basic details of that. The point I make with pointing to it is that when/if the horror of chemical weapons is unleashed, there won't be any doubt in anyone's mind and it'll be screaming from every news service in the world.

I'd also note to a few videos I've seen with big explosions? Everything I've ever read about Biological and Chemical (Syria has just been making Chemical for 30 years..not Bio that I've ever read anywhere) weapons is that they make a rather pathetic "POW" when they go off....nothing like a window rattling explosion. I mean, you don't want to literally flame your own slime....so as I've understood it, it's the ones that don't "explode" that one has to worry about.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by daaskapital

Odd how their skin is all discolored yet their clothing and hair look clean.
Hmmmmmm........
Selective chemical weapons?
That's a new one.
Propaganda fail..

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   
The only real proof of anything is witnessing it first hand.

And then you have to convince the third party you aren't lying about what you "allegedly" witnessed....

No proof of chemical weapons use,certainly is propaganda though.

Bla Bla Bla.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   
With Syria conflict, never trust something like this. It will almost always contain less than the whole truth.

It seems that we have seen an increase of Syrian related propaganda make it's way to ATS. Hopefully just regular members finding curious little videos.

And to think of all the people could be falling for the propaganda? Good to see smart people around here debunk the junk - hopefully the real thing doesn't occur.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by thesmokingman

Than you for putting the ball in ATS' court and allowing us to see one of the worse attempts at video proof of propaganda broadcasted. It would he hilarious if not for the subject matter.

Anybody remember this?

I think that "SCUD" looked like a fat joint. They had to be smoking it to pull that crap off

edit on 9-12-2012 by sirjunlegun because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   

fake there ears and hair seems to be ok ,i'd say make up

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by gladtobehere

Why the double standard?

Syria might allegedly use chemical weapons is on blast. Reminds me of the Iraq war propaganda.

izrael used white phosphorous on civilians and theres hardly a mention...

The US admitted to using white phosphorus in Falluja. They used chemical weapons in Vietnam (defoliants at minimum). They have polluted every battlefield with toxic DU over the last 20 years.

It's a damn shame we have to listen to constant US threats to intervene in Syria. The mainstream media is *not* our friend.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by solarstorm

I am passing along something I found on the internet. I am not here to argue with star chasing kids like yourself. Read the op buddy. I am unsure what to think about it. Can you read?

Again, I am not sure if this is some kind of staged propaganda, or the real deal. Either way it is heart breaking and terrifying at the same time. We have heard in the last few days that BOTH sides had access to these weapons, was this from the rebels, or the assad army?

edit on 9-12-2012 by thesmokingman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by homeslice
Didn't really look like real people, almost looked like mannequins...

EDIT: They also didn't move... at all. I imagine they would be in excruciating pain. I guess they actually could be dead, but I don't see how they would be able to sit in upright positions like that if they were.
edit on 9-12-2012 by homeslice because: (no reason given)
I must have watched a different video. I watched the one linked in the OP.
I saw movement from both of the people(appeared to be children) on the gurney.

It may be possible, if their skin is horribly burned by chemical agents, that it makes movement more painful.

I am not saying that something wasn't staged, just putting ideas out there.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals

Hmmmmmm........
That's a new one.
Propaganda fail..
I took the appearance of their faces and hands to indicate that some sort of bandage had been applied to treat their affected skin. I think that they have membrane type materials that they apply in hospitals to minimize fluid loss and infection.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals

Hmmmmmm........
That's a new one.
Propaganda fail..

White phosphorus..............

I wont give an image, but they look similar.

Google White phosphorus burns.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by thesmokingman

Either way it is heart breaking and terrifying at the same time.

I sure agree there. Lets get crazy and act like it was some fake video that made us all... oh wait, where have I heard this before? (Benghazi, anyone?)

I'd be terrified anyone could think this sort of evidence is 'actionable' other than to address the perpetrators and especially the media for 'clamoring' to spew this before vetting their material. Shameful.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   
The US helped the rebels take over a Saudi owned Chlorine Chemical Factory in Syria.

The rebels will use the chemicals within that facility to mix up stuff to kill a bunch of civilians. The media will run with it and blame it on Assad....to justify dropping the big bomb on Assad....Russia's lost her military base in Syria.

They don't have the cahoneys to stop the freight train. They're afraid to push the button. Chickens.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join