It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video Shows alledged PROOF Assad has already used Chemical weapons:GRAPHIC

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   
I just came across this video. Not sure yet of authenticy. Well, it appears the balls in Obamas court.

An almost sure sign that Syrian President Bashar al-Assad has unleashed his chemical weapons for use against rebels is his regime’s claim on Saturday that rebels are preparing to use chemicals in their uprising. Assad systematically has accused opposition forces, which he labels as “foreign terrorists,” of carrying out attacks and murders for which his own loyalists are responsi

www.israelnationalnews.com...
edit on 9-12-2012 by thesmokingman because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-12-2012 by thesmokingman because: spelling

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by thesmokingman

Again, I am not sure if this is some kind of staged propaganda, or the real deal. Either way it is heart breaking and terrifying at the same time. We have heard in the last few days that BOTH sides had access to these weapons, was this from the rebels, or the assad army?

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Didn't really look like real people, almost looked like mannequins...

EDIT: They also didn't move... at all. I imagine they would be in excruciating pain. I guess they actually could be dead, but I don't see how they would be able to sit in upright positions like that if they were.
edit on 9-12-2012 by homeslice because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by homeslice

Quite possible

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 01:18 AM
link   
I think they were actors with some form of make up on. The amount of detail those make up artists can achieve is insane.

The FSA and Syrian Rebels are doing everything they can to get an international intervention. Pulling a stunt like this is no surprise to me...it is propaganda. They had just shown a video of themselves testing chemicals on rabbits...

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 01:26 AM
link   
who would know for certain what injuries from "chemical weapons" would look like? those patients didn't appear to be in any respiratory distress at least, which i find suspicious. i see what they're going for here, but easily faked.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 01:27 AM
link   
I think I'd go with actors here too, one of the guys moves his arm/hand in the video at sbout:16 seconds so no, not mannequins probably actors.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by WhoDat09

To be honest that arm movement didnt look like a natural movement - looked more like someone pulling on it from the hand end.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 01:36 AM
link   
For some reason I got quite a "fake" vibe from the whole video. For someone who had been burned with chemical weapons, those people sure acted calm and as though they were not in pain. I'm sure we all hope it was staged.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Why the double standard?

Syria might allegedly use chemical weapons is on blast. Reminds me of the Iraq war propaganda.

izrael used white phosphorous on civilians and theres hardly a mention...

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by homeslice

EDIT: They also didn't move... at all. I imagine they would be in excruciating pain. I guess they actually could be dead, but I don't see how they would be able to sit in upright positions like that if they were.
edit on 9-12-2012 by homeslice because: (no reason given)

I would think movement would be very painful imo....Considering the source, I am leaning towards propaganda imo.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by homeslice

True could have been, I think it's a fake, question is will anyone (in power) buy it?I hope they are not so easily fooled!

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Lots of madness.

Here is what the video doesnt show. What caused all those burns and or anyone using chemical weapons.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by jeramie
For some reason I got quite a "fake" vibe from the whole video. For someone who had been burned with chemical weapons, those people sure acted calm and as though they were not in pain. I'm sure we all hope it was staged.

You're right...they were unusually calm.

I've seen videos where a bomb goes off and they take the injured to a hospital, there is screaming and total chaos. People crying and holding each other.

Here it was....nothingness.

Hopefully it's just propaganda BS.

I sure don't want our military guys to have to endure that kind of torture if it were to be true.....

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 01:54 AM
link   
All false.

They appear to have some kind of masks on and a key indicator that this isn't real, is that these facial burns/effects are ONLY on the face.
I'm not seeing any damage to the hair or ears.

So the only way this could have worked (if real), is if they dunked their faces into a pool/bucket of chemicals.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 02:12 AM
link   
1st point , your source

www.israelnationalnews.com...

2nd point. Is that opposition groups made Syria unstable , they wanted their own change , they brought this situation on people.

Now , you say Asad is sending some people to unstable himself ?

I am familiar with these situations of pshycho-war.

Opposition groups use anything to excite people.

And as long as they are Israelis , the goal justifies the means.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 02:28 AM
link   
they should really haves some kind of academy awards for propaganda films & videos.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 02:32 AM
link   
reply to post by mideast

Agreed. Article drips with lies. This purported as truth that Assad is using chemicals on his people. I see no proof of "chemicals" or who is responsible.

I do know that if what appears to be burns on exposed skin was caused by chemicals in the air, then their lungs would have been burned too. They would have difficulty breathing and probably need to be on respirators.

Edit: Its a rash on Israel's computer news...

www.israel.com...
You can link to all kinds of spin. Israel is busy in the spin department right now.

They clamoring for war.

Thats how I know they are in the wrong. Who "clamors" for war but warmongers?
edit on 9-12-2012 by intrptr because: additional...

edit on 9-12-2012 by intrptr because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 02:34 AM
link   

It look likes Burns.

From Edward Dark in Aleppo.

yes burns, but no chemical weapons. All this hysteria about chemical weapons is a red herring from more important issues

a chemical weapon attack on a town would have killed hundreds, so lets be realistic here.

no this is BS. Chemical weapons havent been used anywhere. Also Sfireh is a town that saw clashes between residents & rebels

edit on 9-12-2012 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 02:35 AM
link   
I watched the video and have some questions.

1. at 0:02 are these people all wearing some kind of facial peel mask? Is this some sort of treatment? They all look different so the consistency isn't there to indicate that to be true for me.

2. at 0:20 Shouldn't those IV's be elevated? I recall that setup being gravity-fed, so laying on that guy's chest with the two of them sharing smells funny.

3. at 0:31 Why is that woman holding her arm out with an IV tube in with noting apparently connected? There seems to be IV tubes near her left side that go up into the wall near the vacuum port. I'm not so sure that would be a good idea.

4. They have large bandages on random extremities, even their feet. Do they all wear sandals? Were these chemicals still in their respective drums and hurled at them from a trebuchet? Or perhaps these chemicals were alloyed with steel bars and they took these people and threw them in a giant dryer with these chemical-steel alloy bars and turned it on, which caused the random injuries. Cause if they needed those bandages on their hands and feet from the chemicals, why are their faces left to rot?

Another thing, why does only one person have swollen lips? I've seen this trick before, and it has the same effect on a certain area of a certain non-male gender, and further elaboration would be inappropriate; but let's just say that if you're old enough to purchase tobacco products in the United States, then google is your friend if you still need help.

I've seen more convincing footage of Sasquatch!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join