It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Doomsayers await the end of the world

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by blindIo
reply to post by beezzer

Ohhh! Now I get the "Don't eat any of beezer's cookies, and you'll be fine" someone posted on my introduction thread...
But, hey, after the 21th, all that might be left to eat to the average survivor could be insects, so, getting used to your cookies has potential to save lives!

Let's hope it never comes to that!

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

Originally posted by KawRider9
reply to post by Angelic Resurrection

Do I have to shave too?

Hilarity ensues where ever I go. So not only will I be bringing my redneck personality, I'll bring some Deer jerky, Budweiser, a few guitars and a small arsenal to hold off any party crashers/Zombies.

Am I in?

Deer jerky and an arsenal for zombies?

Heck yeah!

Well..daang Beez. Does that mean I can bring my Redneck BBQ pit.....

Des

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

You are kinder than I am. I am hoping for quantum probability: Let the doom-lovers get their EOTWAWKI, and let them get it in another dimension, away from the rest of us.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   
I no whats going to end... the year of 2012 after a lovely christmas and another New Year Eve's showdown with tons of fireworks and celebrations.

Another new year brings an uncertain scarier future that we cannot prevent. No predictions can justify what will happen in the future so sit back and chill or go by on your everyday life on the 21st like it is just another day.

If anything does happen then wow we must be doing something wrong.

edit on 9-12-2012 by deviant300 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   
I have a serious question, why do you open a thread about this? There are like 43043243123123 threads about this topic already... btw. I will be on a party on 21st...

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

Do I have to shave too?

Hilarity ensues where ever I go. So not only will I be bringing my redneck personality, I'll bring some Deer jerky, Budweiser, a few guitars and a small arsenal to hold off any party crashers/Zombies.

Am I in?

Heck yeah!

Well..daang Beez. Does that mean I can bring my Redneck BBQ pit.....

Des

Well, it's SLAYER's party. But he's usually doing kareoke and giving home-made tats by seven. So of course!

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Anyone reading this planning to drink the cool-aid that night..
Can i have your stuff?

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   
If anyone's bringing Budweiser, I'll show up with some choice vodka and maybe whiskey. Canadian whiskey.

Hmm...booze, barbecues, and busting some zombie keister. You know, there's a particular saying that applies to this thread: "Everything went better than expected."

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

LMAO....DES ONE! THAT IS AWESOME!!! Idea. Stolen.

Beez.....does Slayer know about his party yet?...lol....

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Beez, think of all the money you might save if something did happen.

Ok, no good doom thread is complete without a rumor.
And we know how rumors spread, especially at parties.

So....here goes....this is making its way around the internet last few days...

Saturday, December 8, 2012Rumor: Marine Corps Officers' Wives Told to Stock Food,
Water, and Some Cash

My wife, through her network of girlfriends in Oceanside, was told yesterday that the Marine Corps Officer wives at Camp Pendleton were being told to stock up on food, water and cash in contingency for 7-10 days of possible disruption of normal shopping and electronic banking systems. They were also told to keep the gas tanks full of fuel

americankabuki.blogspot.com...

Got that part about the disruption of normal shopping?

Oh, and just in case, Slayers party will be moved to his bunker.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Spike Spiegle

It seems to me that the closer we get the fewer stories I am seeing. Like the believers are just realizing that their timeline is falling apart and now they want to divorce themselves from the whole thing. It seems to me that this year should have been filled with more disasters and more wars and even a visit from neighbors in the cosmos and it was just an ordinary year with less than ordinary troubles for the planet. When things go so far south its time to abandon the belief and move on. Seems thats what has happened to the doomsayers of ATS.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   

I dont get the inclusion of the LHC. Do they really believe that we can create black holes with this thing? Smashing atoms together to look for the higgs boson is not going to end the world or even disrupt someones lunch break. We may get some really good information about the nature of the universe but we wont be getting annihalated by the collider. Why isnt anyone concerned with the same thing going on at Fermilab right here in the good ol USA. ? Its the same type of machine just not as large.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by fastbob72

Me too. I would be quitting work and maxing out the credit cards with trips to the tropics with lots and lots of alcohol to drink! Forget this getting up at 7am to make money for someone else! But since I cannot say if I will still be here on the 22nd I am erring on the side of caution and not maxing out my cards or getting drunk.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by stupid girl
reply to post by beezzer

LMAO....DES ONE! THAT IS AWESOME!!! Idea. Stolen.

Beez.....does Slayer know about his party yet?...lol....

Here's his party.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

I started posting here because of Slayer. Someone linked a thread to another site, and I liked it. We don't agree on everything. Hell -- you and I don't agree on everything, but when you are right, you're right.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Do I have to shave too?

Am I in?

Heck yeah!

Lol but a real alien invasion on that date would mean their panzers will have a thick shield
and your arsenal should have armor piercing capability or it will be useless.
But anyway will be good till the party lasts and hopefully the aliens will join in,
more the merrier.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by sd211212

The thing Im more worried about is that so many people are waiting for this date. The elite know this so it is the perfect opportunity to make something happen or appear to happen. Cut the power and all hell breaks loose while they sit comfortably in their bunkers. Maybe they wait till after the date when everyone is relaxed and done fearing. Sound crazy??

We got this far without the elite being mentioned. What makes them so elite anyway? And who are they? I am not one of those people who think that my government is out to get me or do anything other than what we want them to do since we pay them. In the world I live in the government works for me and they are not out to get me. That equates to biting the hand that feeds you.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by AQuestion

You would be surprised to learn how many ordinary people who dont frequent conspiracy websites still believe this. I have had to defend reality to many people over the past year or so. People who ordinarilly would just go on with their lives are asking me questions about planet alignments and pole shifts. ( those who know my interests anyway) These are not dumb people but they are hearing this and believing it to a degree.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Hot pockets and fondu ? You guys call that food? We can do much better than that. Move out of the way and let me in that kitchen. Hot pockets indeed ....

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   
OMG how can people be so short sighted OF COURSE the amount of people talking about this end of the world scenario is bigger than ever....BECASUE NOW WE ARE MORE CONNECTED BY THE INTERNET THAN EVER BEFORE GLOBALLY. EVERYONE HAS INTERNET ON THEIR PHONE.

YOU TELL A FRIEND ABOUT SOME GOOD NEWS...HE WILL TELL 1 OR 2 PEOPLE, YOU TELL A FRIEND ABOUT SOME BAD NEWS HE WILL TELL 5 OR 6 PEOPLE....we love the drama and now have the means to spread the word globally in seconds.

Yes and 20 years from now the new kids will come along not really hearing much about this 2012 date or caring much, and they will repeat the cycle with some new end of the world conspiracy being just as stupid as us, spreading crap. And we as old people will say oh this is nonsense the end of the world was suppose to happen in 2000 and then in 2012 like out elders warned us about even older d day dates they had worried about ....and the new kids will ignore our gibberish and repeat the same mistakes.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join