It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Doomsayers await the end of the world

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Labrynth2012

As the Magnetosphere shifts it is weakened and we are subject to the suns worst CME . There could be some devastating burn outs in our electric grid that could take years to repair . It will not be the end of the world but how many will die as a result of starvation and lack of water being pumped pot of those deep wells . Preppers are prepping for really bad times where unprepared people will try to kill them for their food and water .
If the grid went down for a month how will you eat and have more importantly have clean water . Prep!
What if the war in Israel goes global and it will .Ezekiel 38 Prep!
When the dollar dies and it is on the verge of doing so ,it will take the world down with it . The trucks stop running to Walmart , people don't get paid ,people don't work , Martial Law . Prep !
What if there is an outbreak of some sort and you must avoid exposure . Prep !
The World is not about to end .Some peoples world will end today . No guarantee
This reminds me of the bibles Noahs Ark . We have our devoted people and our scoffers . Look how that one turned out .

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by SimonPeter

And the best reason there is to prep is to insure you never run out of toilet paper in the house. To find out you have no toilet paper when you are sick and running to the can every fifteen minutes is the worst feeling there is. It takes more than fifteen minutes to run and get some even if you are feeling well enough to go.

Flu season is now here, do you want to be running to the store right now for supplies? What happens if the flu epidemic gets really bad and everything closes to lower the spread of it. There are many good reasons to keep a good pantry and alternative ways to heat your home......What if your furnace breaks down and it takes four days to get the part in because it's out of stock. That happened to me, on a Friday in January of course. Good thing I had a woodstove to keep the house warm and pipes from freezing. We also had an electric radiator type heater going.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

One thing for sure , our world is going to change and it ain't gonna be good . The Bible tells it's time for the Great Tribulation and the Gog and Magog war , the Mark of the Beast system , the AC and the Temple per 2nd Thess chapter 2 and Global Government to issue the Global money system . How much of this is in the news today ? All of it ! Adding such ancient text as the Mayans clock , the Hopi Indians blue star and natural events with the earth and sun all point to some disturbing times coming .
I wonder what the scoffers were thinking when it had never rained but now that rain would not stop and they could not get into the Ark . Those that climbed on top starved . Oh but they were so funny when they were giving it to that idiot Noah and his sons . They were the butt of all their Jokes > Noah and his sons had to endure all of the laughing and sneers for a long time . What faith !

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by SimonPeter

I believe there was some kind of event at one time with a great flood, and Noah had an ark and survived it. I don't see any dates in the bible that say this is the end times. I have to agree that everyone is getting self centered and greed is rampant throughout society. I have to agree that people are neglecting their needs for their wants and justify screwing other people to acquire their wants. It sounds like the end of times but we are only seeing what is happening in our respective countries. We are not looking at the tons of good people out there either, we are focusing on seeing the bad. It has gotten worse since I was a kid, a lot worse. Trouble is that the deceitful have seized control of things. They will bleed us to death.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   
First the world is not just going to cease on December 21, 2012.

It is the date set as the beginning to the end. The mass media distraction machine would have you believe otherwise, as to create a calm among us all; as that date comes and then goes. Misinformation at its prime.

What we know:

The middle east has always been in turmoil, however now more than ever. Those religions await Armageddon and as they see it; it is fast approaching. Remember this, they want it to happen so their messiah will appear and they will do what ever is necessary to make that happen.

We also understand that our sun is reaching solar maximum and could unleash an e.m.p. strong enough to knock us back 100 years.

There have been strong earthquakes for as long as they have been recorded; however it seems as though they have become more numerous and stronger.

There have been several mass die offs of land and sea species over the past few years.

Chile mega quake, BP oil spill, Japan mega quake, that crazy spiral above Norway, haarp, tsunamis, on the brink of WW3, mass shootings, economy falling apart, waste of resources, wacky weather killing our food crops, droughts and it goes on and on.

The U.N. and the Wold Bank seem to be taking passages right out of the Bible as of late, and it seems as though they are also trying to initiate or make ready for; the Antichrist. To bring about Armageddon.

No. I do not believe the world will just go poof, it is just the beginning to the end of days which will be brought about by our lust for power and greed.

Now think about this for one moment:

How do you explain stone carvings that blatantly show our solar system and planets; that are what like: 2500 years old or so?

Why would past civilizations from all over the planet have similar texts and carvings?

Why is it that the Mayans had such a vast amount of celestial knowledge and created a calendar that predicted lunar eclipses centuries before they occurred. What people are forgetting is that 12:21:12 is the date that they predicted as the return of their gods to initiate the new age. The ending of the world as we know it.

Oh and more thing. Why is that our civilization; lets talk about 300 years ago; thought the world was flat, yet as above mentioned carvings and texts prove other wise centuries before.

Every civilization has crumbled at their peak, it has been written over and over again. Each civilization wrote about the gods, a presence that comes from the sky; which in turn happens in and around the cycle of 3600 years +-

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by CorpusKoine

Actually the next event per the bible is the War of Gog and Magog Ezekiel 38 . The Global Government /Money mark of the Beast . Life still goes on but different . Then The Temple / Antichrist and then Coming of Christ and a1000 year reign then Armaggedon and end .

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   
I for once... kidding... always wish these people go ahead with their plans for suicide as long it don't drag the rest of us along because the world will be a better place without such people... If they really want to do that, so be, they have all my support as long they let the rest of us in peace.
edit on 10/12/12 by blackcube because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
It is the last trading day on the stock exchange is it not before Christmas! What do yah think, Up Or Down?
The world reserve currency, the United States is broke.
105 percent Gross Debt to GDP ratio.
48 million on food stamps.
12 million officially Unemployed
22 million Actual unemployed.
315 million population with only 114 million footing the bill.
16.4 trillion National Debt.
1.3 million bankruptcies
774 thousand foreclosures.
The US has nothing.
How is it possible to have less than nothing.
Lets jump ahead to 2016

130 percent Gross Debt to GDP ratio.
58.5 million on food stamps
8 million officially unemployed
19 million Actually unemployed
327 million population with 125 million footing the bill
22.8 trillion National Debt
660,000 bankruptcies
400,000 foreclosures.
Well looks like more US people will be working and with 58+ million on food stamps,
the world reserve currency will be have even less than nothing.
How is it possible to have less than nothing.
US Less than Nothing Debt Clock
World Less than Nothing Debt Clock
Greece is SO DONE! and France and the UK and Ireland at 1281 Percent external debt to GDP ratio,LMAO
And every nation is gonna get their turn at being indebted and bankrupt!
The money in our pockets is absolutely valueless and useless.
How much in real value are those savings all tucked away?
Today?
Tomorrow?
I wonder if a 5000 point drop in the stock exchange on DEC 21, just for s h i t s and giggles, would warrant a Doomsday label?
What if the stock market never goes up again? Everyday down. How many days till it is tanked!
Anyone ever think of that?
I could definitely see a ton of suicides transpiring, under that kinda of scenario.
Some folks would want a sink hole to open up on them, or be killed by crows falling outta the sky.
They would want those 7 and 8 pointer earthquakes to keep on shaking things up!
Couple Fukushimas in the Mid states wouldn't hurt either, after a little shake or they could get that fancy
nuclear camera that Israel has and do a STUXNET repeat performance. Maybe that's why they cant show us their nuclear arsenal.Who would have thought.
After all everyone knows the cooling pumps on a GE mark one reactors are steam driven as well as the generators, inherent to the design. But it was the diesels generators that were the Achilles heel.
I guess that goes for all nuclear facilities, yah know, the diesel thing.
Who would have thought??
I guess storing rods of spent nuclear fuel above ground level wasn't such a good idea either.
Who would have thought?
I don't think we should get to worked up about nature spanking us.
We can do that all by ourselves.
A stock market tsunami for DEC 21 gets my Vote!

Hindsight is such a strong attribute of the Human race as well as,
too little too late and common sense is hardly common.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Mister1k

Not exactly the most awe inspiring thing I've ever seen I must say.

Though, I'm not one to play the markets, could just be the "Santa downturn of 2012*...

SS

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61560

Originally posted by 1PLA1

Originally posted by dominicus
I already left my job, got divorced, spent on all my savings on an underground bunker in tbe mountains, years worth of perishable foods, radios, gas masks, radiation air filters, and underground water source, maxed out credit cards, sold my house and car.....

.....im ready for it

How long does perishable food last?

I don't think Dec. 21, 2012 will be doomsday. But, I think something interesting could happen.
Personally, I'm looking up.
Are you expecting rain?

Ummm...no not expecting rain. Snow maybe. I live the the high desert. Hasn't rained here in several months. We got a few snow flakes yesterday.
I'm looking up for several reasons. Doomsday or not something is going on and I believe we will see it in the heavens. Other reasons are not on topic for this thread.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   
I think all the people expecting the coming of the anti christ will be sorely disapointed on the 22nd. There has been no rebuilding of the temple yet in Jerusalem for one. And also 3/4 ths of the humans still live. Also If you are expecting a rapture to take you away its not going to happen before the horrors but after.The ones in Christ will be marked and unable to be harmed though. Still It aint gonna happen on the 21st.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by CorpusKoine

The middle east has always been in turmoil, however now more than ever. Those religions await Armageddon and as they see it; it is fast approaching. Remember this, they want it to happen so their messiah will appear and they will do what ever is necessary to make that happen.

So true, and there is nowhere to run and hide from a self-fulfilling prophecy...it's a sure bet!

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater
I'm telling you.. We had many preppers today buying out Pepsi and Mt. Dew. products... Something tells me their going to be selling like gold, like Twinkies on EBAY. It's happening people. Get ready.......

edit on 8-12-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

I bought a case of Bacardi's 151. Being the frugal sort that I am, and being loathe to waste perfectly good money, I plan to use it all up on the 20th, just in case...

See y'all at Slayer's End of the World Holiday Bash! Don't eat too much of the "little bits of stuff on toast" - it interferes with the alcohol absorption!

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by yuppa

Agree with you on the 21st . There will be the Magog war first , the AC calling for the Temple to be rebuilt the Mark of the Beast /One World Government , the Abomination of Desolation , the fall of the AC and then the return of Christ to save Israel .
Christians are not the ones to be marked in their foreheads and can die or be killed .It is the 144000 Virgin Jewish Men who will walk the earth during the Wrath proclaiming the Lords Gospel with out mans interpretation variations like we have today .
Christians will be persecuted and put to death in the FEMA Camps during the Tribulation . Some will remain when Jesus returns . With Matthew 24 verse 29 thru 31 I do not see how people can cling to the Pre Tribulation Rapture . It would seem the very words of Jesus would be good enough for them .

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Wouldn't it be so funny if the world really ended on Dec 21st?...Would you then be able to stand the look on your always prepared neighbors face when he says ''i told you so'' while he is sipping bottled water and eating dry meats and fruits...
....Our company can provide you with a year supply of tasty dried fruits,meats and vegetables for only $999'00....It is never too late to be prepared.
...and oh for the up coming war, we offer anti bunker buster bunkers ready to instal in just a couple of days for only $100.000.Just ask Netanyahu as our one very special and satisfied client.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by SimonPeter
reply to post by yuppa

Agree with you on the 21st . There will be the Magog war first , the AC calling for the Temple to be rebuilt the Mark of the Beast /One World Government , the Abomination of Desolation , the fall of the AC and then the return of Christ to save Israel .
Christians are not the ones to be marked in their foreheads and can die or be killed .It is the 144000 Virgin Jewish Men who will walk the earth during the Wrath proclaiming the Lords Gospel with out mans interpretation variations like we have today .
Christians will be persecuted and put to death in the FEMA Camps during the Tribulation . Some will remain when Jesus returns . With Matthew 24 verse 29 thru 31 I do not see how people can cling to the Pre Tribulation Rapture . It would seem the very words of Jesus would be good enough for them .

No it is not specified that the jews will be marked in their head. The Witnesses are the 144,000. WHat Bible you been reading?

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by yuppa

Where I got my information is Revelations chapter 7 verses 3 thru 8 where the 144,000 sealed in their foreheads is first mentioned . In verse 9 are the redeemed . Then in chapter 14 verse 3 thru 7 . These are 144,000 sealed in their foreheads of the 12 Tribes of Israel 12000 from each tribe Virgin Jewish Men . Now the 12 tribes do not exist now so these were probably taken from death before the Nebuchadnezzar attack . Most likely these could have been the young male children who were purged by the Egyptians before the Exodus . These young virgin men have not lived life as we have so as to have their own ideas . Note these have no guile in their mouths . Then remember God also took Elijah and Enoch off this earth also . THey are alive today .
The answer to your question is I read the KJV bible . There is only one 144,000 and God did mean Virgin men of the 12 tribes of Israel . God didn't make a mistake , didn't leave any doubt , didn't need a back up plan because he didn't know that 2 of the tribes would be wiped out because they resisted the determination he set against them .

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   
On that date i think i will be drawing or just chilling it out or go through a day of meditation.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by SimonPeter
reply to post by yuppa

Where I got my information is Revelations chapter 7 verses 3 thru 8 where the 144,000 sealed in their foreheads is first mentioned . In verse 9 are the redeemed . Then in chapter 14 verse 3 thru 7 . These are 144,000 sealed in their foreheads of the 12 Tribes of Israel 12000 from each tribe Virgin Jewish Men . Now the 12 tribes do not exist now so these were probably taken from death before the Nebuchadnezzar attack . Most likely these could have been the young male children who were purged by the Egyptians before the Exodus . These young virgin men have not lived life as we have so as to have their own ideas . Note these have no guile in their mouths . Then remember God also took Elijah and Enoch off this earth also . THey are alive today .
The answer to your question is I read the KJV bible . There is only one 144,000 and God did mean Virgin men of the 12 tribes of Israel . God didn't make a mistake , didn't leave any doubt , didn't need a back up plan because he didn't know that 2 of the tribes would be wiped out because they resisted the determination he set against them .

King james eh? well maybe a bit dubious since he reworded it a bit,but relatively unchanged. Ah Thanks for the clarification though. SO they already dead then. Still if you are in Christ you will be fine.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spike Spiegle

Doomsayers await the end of the world

www.independent.co.uk< br />

The end of the world is nigh, or so apocalypse observers would have you believe. The Mayan and Hopi Mesoamerican Long Count calendar may have begun in 3114BC and continued unerringly ever since, but it comes to an abrupt halt on 21 December 2012. Hence, the belief gaining ground among those who fall for this kind of thing that the cosmos will cease to exist in 12 days' time.
(visit the link for the full news article)

THE WORLD WILL END on 21ST DECEMBER for lots of people who die of murder, old age or suicide or accidents.

The FACT is that the WORLD ENDS for someone EVERYDAY!

The GOOD NEWS IS that the EARTH itself will NOT END!

EARTH will continue to exist for TRILLIONS of years into the FUTURE!

FORTUNATELY, our loved ones are ETERNAL and continue to live in the SPIRIT WORLD!

EVERYONE ON EARTH ARE BUILDING THEIR OUR INDIVIDUAL "GODPOWER".

HEAVEN will very soon COME DOWN TO EARTH!

YOU will "ASCEND" and live as "GOD'S" with your LOVED ONES eternally on Earth!

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join