It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

People impacting my solar plexus...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   
So, there is a certain person who when i am around them it kind of like, empties my stomac so to speak. It kind of like, turns my solar plexus in a way. I pretty much have an understanding over what type of energy that my solar plexus has on me, what i am curious about is what does that mean about the person i am around when this is happening? It kind of initiates a feeling of discomfort that i become aware of, almost like a fear. The thing is when i become aware of it i am able to separate it from myself. I would like to further understand what is happening in this dynamic and maybe what kind of information i can be picking up from this.

Thanks.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by onequestion

What you describe almost sounds like our *fight or flight* ingrained mechanism. From my understanding of it. It's part of our human nature to protect ourselves from danger.

What is the "fight or flight response?"

This fundamental physiologic response forms the foundation of modern day stress medicine. The "fight or flight response" is our body's primitive, automatic, inborn response that prepares the body to "fight" or "flee" from perceived attack, harm or threat to our survival.
What happens to us when we are under excessive stress?

When we experience excessive stress—whether from internal worry or external circumstance—a bodily reaction is triggered, called the "fight or flight" response. Originally discovered by the great Harvard physiologist Walter Cannon, this response is hard-wired into our brains and represents a genetic wisdom designed to protect us from bodily harm. This response actually corresponds to an area of our brain called the hypothalamus, which—when stimulated—initiates a sequence of nerve cell firing and chemical release that prepares our body for running or fighting.www.thebodysoulconnection.com...

A bit more detailed on the chemical reactions of fight or flight...

'Fight or flight' receptor revealed

The 'fight or flight' hormone adrenaline — which is produced during times of stress — is an agonist of the β2-adrenergic receptor (β2AR), a G-protein-coupled receptor (GPCR) that mediates multiple downstream effects, including pupil dilation, blood vessel constriction and increased pulse rate. Three-dimensional structures of GPCRs are difficult to obtain because hydrophobic surfaces in the transmembrane (TM) domains and GPCR flexibility (caused by multiple conformational states that vary according to agonist binding) prevent the molecular contacts that enable protein crystallization.www.nature.com...

Des

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Yea but it's not someone i am affraid of or would even need ti be afraid of.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   
The Solar plexus chakra is most likely what ur feeling around them. they may have their solar plexus chakra activated as well as others including the third eye. this is the invisible connection of the spirit between all life. his chakra activation is wirelessly exciting ur own chakra.

the solar plexus chakra turns to release the lock for out of body. it would seem the person is very spiritual and just his presence has the ability to unlock ur spirit. in meditation oobe state is reached as soon as that chakra makes a full turn. the turn is felt inside as tho there is something physically turning but i believe it is just the organization of the wave force itself. i have no equipment to say if something really moves in there.

if i were u id try to take advantage of his presence and try to use his force as a jumpstart to my own spiritual awakening. but that's just me.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by onequestion

saw this after. can u tell me more about your reason to fear him?

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Not all danger is physical...just sayin'...

Des

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   
I would suggest you do some cleansing and grounding meditations.
That will help your aura get cleaned.This seems to be a normal psychic connection.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by 0mage

i'm pretty awake persey. I have had serious "chakra" opening experiences or attunements. I feel like im kind of being alerted to something.

source...

When the third chakra is balanced it brings the capacity to accomplish that which we want and allows us to relax and enjoy these accomplishments. We are able to successfully wield our own power and will which attracts prosperity and balance in turn allowing us to feel safe and secure. We are more disciplined and better able to organise, able to deal with changes and see that they lead to new and better things. Life seems better and we are able to concentrate on learning. A lack of balance in the third chakra may be due to a lack of balance in the first two Chakras. If this chakra is not working properly it is inclined to create negative influences in the physical this can be seen in the form of ulcers, digestive problems or liver and pancreas complaints, it can lead to anger and frustration, as well as problems dealing with power and authority. Anger is the product of to much self-power, everything feels like an up hill struggle which is full of conflicts. Frustration is the product of to little self-power everything feels to demanding and others place too many demands on us. Being aware of an imbalance of the third chakra is very important because it highlights our understanding of our own inner workings. This allows us to look within and reclaim the balance, our own power, allowing us to move forward with self-confidence.

Can it be that this person is trying to overpower me energetically, without being fully aware of it. Kind of like overpowering my will?

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   

unlikely. it could even be your own intuitive powers flaring up. the energizing of the spirit is a very unique feeling. startling and unbelievable.. thus carrying with it the fear of the unknown. your own spirituality can and will scare your ego when it is not sure what is going on. allow it to flow thru and transmute into whichever emotion u choose. or even neutralize ur emotional response.

if u have some reason to fear this person for physical harm then i would agree that u have to look no further than fight or flight response. tho it is connected in the way that i mentioned. extreme fear can cause the spirit to literally jump out of it's skin. the term is 100% accurate and literal. and is the same as an accelerated form of the solar plexus chakra process mentioned in my previous post.

edit on 8-12-2012 by 0mage because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-12-2012 by 0mage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   
I would say you have some form of a resistance for this person. The solar plexus is your power center, he/she is subconsciously trying to draw power from your center and you are not letting it, hence the resistance. Ask yourself if he/she is trying to feel superior around you...or dominate you in some shape or form. Take a deep breath...go a level higher into your heart.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   
The smell of some people by itself can bring a person into a submissive role. These perfumes or colognes work very well on most people. They are kind of expensive and they don't work on people who smoke cigarettes very well. Seems that the smoke makes most people not be able to smell these mind controlling pheromones. Cigarettes are a threat to the upper sects in our society. Cigarettes have to be suppressed in the population.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by PurpleVortex

Hmmm that is what i was thinking to.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   
You might try wearing a small stone of black tourmaline. Energetically it's a good protection stone.
tourmaline
Another beneficial stone would be Nuummitte and would offer a broader range of benefits.
Nuummite

I'd be very curious to get your feedback after trying one of these remedies or find another mineral that has a similar trait.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   

I think so people are natural Solar Plexus flarers. I am speaking for myself of course. My advice is run when you see them.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 05:16 AM
link   
The body is constantly reflecting what we have believed and have frozen inside the body.
Energy is moving, let it move.

How to heal the fear inside you:
youtu.be...

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 05:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Itisnowagain

The tangled web of fear again?

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 05:59 AM
link   

So, there is a certain person who when i am around them it kind of like, empties my stomac so to speak. It kind of like, turns my solar plexus in a way. I pretty much have an understanding over what type of energy that my solar plexus has on me, what i am curious about is what does that mean about the person i am around when this is happening? It kind of initiates a feeling of discomfort that i become aware of, almost like a fear. The thing is when i become aware of it i am able to separate it from myself. I would like to further understand what is happening in this dynamic and maybe what kind of information i can be picking up from this.

Thanks.

If you are aware of the feeling in the body then just feel the feeling. What generally happens is the feeling is felt and then the mind starts speaking, it wants to cure the 'problem'. The mind cannot cure the problem because really there is no problem but the mind makes it a problem. The mind tries to escape the feeling, it is resisting - the resistance will produce more fear. The feeling is life happening, so just watch the feeling, go right into the feeling in the body and feel life.
You say you can separate yourself from it and i think this is because you realize that the feeling is happening - you are aware of it. You are the awareness that is aware of all that arises in you. What arises passes. What it arises in does not pass.

The emptiness is what all things arise in and this emptiness is what we fear the most but when you realize the emptiness and allow it, it turns out to be love.
edit on 9-12-2012 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by onequestion The thing is when i become aware of it i am able to separate it from myself.

Your mind recreated and translated parts of someone else's subtle expressions and then instead of deconstructing it seperated it, making it more real instead of less as this happens in the same mind. Probably out of curiousity that you might actually have something there which is yet unexplainable to you and most minds loves to explore and explain mysteries, especially when the situation appears harmless as that is a way to grow. Or just as a distraction from everyday dull life.

What is happening when you become more aware of it is your mind makes that object, idea or whatever you picked up on and decided to name more real. So you better learn how to tell your mind to make it less real, otherwise you would lose control over something very important, which is probably the cause of that fear or discomfort.
edit on 9/12/2012 by Dragonfly79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   
You might try punching this person in their solar plexus. Works for me.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 01:10 AM
link   

when i am around them it kind of like, empties my stomac so to speak. It kind of like, turns my solar plexus in a way.

You never mentioned if this is a positive or negative feeling for you.

I too have a person who has a similar effect on me.

Once, in a confrontation with this person, they told me that they feel very intimidated by me. Funny thing is- every time I have had contact with this person before the confrontation, they physically tried to 'intimidate' me. By doing things like standing over me while talking, etc. And by talking I mean, not saying very positive things to me. Sometimes even shouting at me while doing so.

You might want to strengthen yourself, or protect your chackras in some way by visualizing a golden egg around you or white light... I'm not too sure.

For me, this hasn't really worked - But I choose to steer clear of that person now.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join