It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Science now confirms the Metapec creature is a hoax

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   
In this field, it seems like everything that is not told is true and everything said is false.

I can imagine how little people would care about the government disclosing alien cadavers in Area 51 as seen in the movie Independence Day.

They would walk by the aliens like a display in a public zoo, then probably forget about it on their way home.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Im no zoologist, but anyone could tell that it was some sort of small earthly primate at first glance. I wonder what he paid for it?

Its a shame that Jaime Maussan is either genuinely this gullible, or perpetrates hoaxes, as Ive seen him present really intriguing video evidence of UFO's at conferences, only to show obviously ridiculous photographs of homemade 'aliens' minutes later.

This is exactly how someone pedaling disinformation would behave- mix in the genuine stuff with obvious nonsense in an attempt to classify all the evidence as unreliable.

It was interesting that in the documentary he offers to take a lie detector test to prove he had no knowledge of the hoax.....

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   
if i recall, UFO-Journalist Jaime Maussan already known for story embelishment and hoaxing.

but in general, people who profess to have physical evidence on downed saucers or alien corpse are suspect.

UFO Phenomenon cannot be reasoned with just physical science / material science.. its also a psychical phenomena. so taking a physical photograph on a phenomena that borders on physical+psychical are imposible unless it is allowed by the phenomena itself. Even then the photograph will sow more confusion instead of clear explanation.

witness the cordoba-yacanto photo by argentinian military. he said the object is silvery grey but his photo showed a black cone. so different perception on human and photographed object ? alas the horse cant talk, i bet it can make a good witness since the UFO phenomena is only few meters above that horse.

in my opinion the phenomena controls when and how humans perceived them.

in my opinion psychic or sensitive people are 'target'/'victim' of these entities 'showboating' / 'harrasment'

in my opinion these entities / phenomena are a cover for something truly hideous that all these time not allowed to touch humanity directly but at certain time in the future will be unrestrained.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Just goes to show... When a creature is shaved, it looks like an entirely different animal! I'm sure he did other drug to it, being a taxidermist. But just hair removal does a lot... Reminds me of when I was a kid, maybe 3 or 4... I could only remember my dad, my daddy, as having facial hair. Beard and moustache, that was daddy. Well one frightful evening... The insidious little scheming bastard SHAVED!! Yeah, laugh it up... But, what you have to understand is, in my mind, that was no longer my dad. It only lasted for a few moments, but I was petrified... Who was this man?? What happened to my daddy? Then I realized it was him, but only different... He had changed, of this there no doubt...

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Thunda

I thought it was a skinned rat at first because of the teeth...but then I noticed they weren't as big.

Shows me for trying to go into the field of Zoology.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by PhoenixOD

Nicely presented

Ok eveyone knew its a monkey a while a go but it always nice to back it up with a bit of science so it seems the programme Alien Investigations wasnt complete fail after all..just too little too late.

I hope you dont mind if i link to my thread about the Alien Investigations show where other 'alien creatures' was discussed.
Cheers.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join