It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White House wants a "Black Box" in every car

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Golf66

I'm only going to say this once. I don't believe a single word you just said. Care to provide some verifiable source? Also should I u2u the bank account where you can debosit that paycheck of yours?

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   
I have no problem with a black box in cars as long as it does no have a GPS tracker in it.

I have a problem with a road tax for every mile you travel.
I live in a 30 foot motor home and have a ford ranger for my toad.

Will i be charged for both the motor home and the ford i am towing.

Or i can see the cops getting a hold of the GPS of where i parked for the night and and because a crime was committed in the area pulling me over as a suspect and using it for cause to search my home.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Heard from a good source that the boxes will have gps also forward facing and interor cameras in the mirror that can record 30 minutes of video and sound. Connect all that to OnStar and there you go 24-7 eyes in the car wether you know it or not

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   
I am recovering from my second surgery from being hit by a 50 mph texter.

People can't seem to grasp that operating a 2 ton metal machine, requires concentration.

Everyday I see people on cell phones, not paying attention, or driving like jerks.

90% of accidents are driver error.

I have no problem documenting who the idiots are.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by nixie_nox
I am recovering from my second surgery from being hit by a 50 mph texter.

People can't seem to grasp that operating a 2 ton metal machine, requires concentration.

Everyday I see people on cell phones, not paying attention, or driving like jerks.

90% of accidents are driver error.

I have no problem documenting who the idiots are.

It's unfortunate what happened to you but freak accidents happen everyday, that doesn't mean we should sell out more of our freedoms and give the government more control. Murder happens everyday, should we install small cameras on everyone's forehead so we can document every killer? It was unfortunate you were hurt because some idiot broke the law, but we shouldn't give up freedoms to solve the problem, we need to make stiffer penalties for texters, much stiffer because I totally agree with you - it's dangerous and foolish!

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
You don't have the freedom to jeopardize other peoples lives. Feel free to text and drive etc. on your own property where noone else except yourself can get hurt.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by PsykoOps
You don't have the freedom to jeopardize other peoples lives. Feel free to text and drive etc. on your own property where noone else except yourself can get hurt.

Exaclty, we don't have freedom to kill either. It's called breaking the law and the lawbreaker should be punished but it doesn't mean we give up freedoms. Like I said, maybe we should all put little cameras on our foreheads to discourage murder - the killer would always know he isn't going to get away with it.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Comcast recognition box, social network monitoring, black box, then RFID chip...

If I did all that to someone I'd be charged with stalking. If the Gov. Does it its for national security.

How do I get a restraining order from the government?

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by thepupils
Comcast recognition box, social network monitoring, black box, then RFID chip...

If I did all that to someone I'd be charged with stalking. If the Gov. Does it its for national security.

How do I get a restraining order from the government?

Exactly. It won't stop till next thing you know they have cameras in our living rooms, "to end domestic violence." Hey it's all in the name of the common good, public safety, national security, etc.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   
We need a Black Box in the White House. How hard is that to figure out?

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by magickmaster

Nailed it!

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join