It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 Ascension and everything you need to know regarding the shift.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   

You give TRUE spiritual people a bad name..

Thank you for the statement above.

It is disturbing to me how many individuals spend so much time trying to fill up the emptiness they feel with such garbage. This is a good example of one looking to the wrong source, reading the wrong information, asking the wrong questions. OP if you hold firm to such a belief system you would undoubtedly be able to speak about it from the heart. The fact that you used videos that you did not even create yourself makes it impossible for one like myself to take you seriously.

Nice try though.

Dog

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I think it's possible that we're in the process of an evolutionary jump during this time period. It probably won't end or climax on Dec. 21st, but will continue as intense energy from the sun and the galaxy trigger changes in how we think, feel, speak and act. If the planet is affected by these energies, it only makes sense that humans are affected as well.

Hopefully, as we evolve, more people recognize that negative thinking, hateful words, divisiveness and cruel and/or irresponsible acts towards others and the planet have negative consequences. I don't know anything about aliens or ascension, although it's all very interesting. We're all connected to each other and every thing. Thoughts, words, and actions are powerful forms of creation and can be used for uplifting each other or tearing each other down. It's a choice, and nobody should be crucified for believing one way or the other. . Mutual respect.

Thank you for posting some interesting videos!

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
let's all be honest here..

the simplest, and probably even the deepest reason on why so many people seemingly WANT to believe that these kind of things will happen,
is because most people are more inclined/willing to believe, and have ALREADY believed in all those "fantasy, magical, & out-of-the-real-world" things about the whole "2012" things and especially that 21 December 2012 date!
that the human's Imagination is always far 100x much more interesting & vivid/lively and full of variety (not to mention much more mysterious, and fascinating!),
rather than this seemingly mundane, "dry", boring everyday's reality or "real-world / real-life" .

Most of these people probably won't be able to handle/endure another "NOTHING changes", mundane, harsh, boring, & same reality, day by day, over and over again... no more!!... especially with the worsened society & humanity (ie: more shallow, dumb, stupid, shallow & meaningless materialism and plastic superficiality) as each year seems to pass by.
edit on 10-12-2012 by dinkot because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-12-2012 by dinkot because: add more sentences/thoughts

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Ascencion?
Meh, i´ll pass,
i´m just enjoying the REAL world way too much to just give it up for this... whatever it is.
The whole thing sounds fishy, anyway.
Smells kind of rank, too.
edit on 10-12-2012 by LionOfGOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   
It depends on what we're talking about.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

This thread for example puts into a metaphoric ascension. And in part this is true already. For the sun is changing, excited, flares, and also the colors have changed and its emitting a new kind of energy.

news.discovery.com...
Is the Sun Emitting a Mystery Particle?

During those CME's have already had many wake ups, windows opened in my soul and recognized people, and contact. I love CME's, flares. I never see anything negative in them.

So if this is going online with cosmos and a thinning of veils that is sort of happening. And it could have good consequences if people literally wake up and start to remember more those around them and treat them well, and accordingly with love and respect.

We may be in this for a lifetime afterall.

However, I really don't feel it hurts anything to literally see earth, and all those on it, physically getting out of this danger zone to a much better realm. The New Earth, not just NWO or any form of remaking the old, but a higher realm to learn in.

Most people here want to leave this one. However there is something to think on. Irregardless of why any soul is here, as Sleeper says, bad past behaviors, so a kind of reform school already, or prison. Or to come in and help, while still working on flaws. Whatever people are doing here, and I don't think it matters why they're here, surely they can see that the world is being held in place by their own view points, thoughts, actions or inactions. How we react to each other. So its still a big gift, to literally see your faults and even if you can't overcome the world, change the world like a dictator would, but lived to do the good you could do around you, then this is a growth factor, a chance to overcome weaknesses, and I don't know if all growth stops on the other side. Don't believe that as some never fell to begin with. However if you see this as a giant reform school, or digital counseling session for disfunctional family, then wanting it to end before its time, wanting to leave when you could be helping, maybe the lazy way out.

So yearning for progression and the freedom of a really positive learning experiences, a better school, and perhaps graduation beyond the school for some. But we already do get that, we get that kind of grading and assessment at the end of our lives.

If its a time that Family does upgrade systems, if all things are meant to be upgraded at certain times, maybe it happens, then like I saw already there is a realm where many are advanced in skills and able to grow in ways they couldn't here, before moving on.
edit on 10-12-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by PurpleVortex
Hey OP, thank you for the information provided. Unfortunately your thread is going to attract a lot of TROLLS. Personally, I'm open minded on what might happen. Can't say NO IT WILL NOT HAPPEN, cause I don't know.

The ascension won't happen until January 2014.

We all have about a year to think about leaving or staying.

When we ascend we will become crystal based lifeforms.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by TauCetixeta

How do you know that it will happen in January 2014, Im aware of crystal based lifeforms and what you speak in that matter. But I would like to know how you know the above date?

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by GARN40ish

Originally posted by TauCetixeta

How do you know that it will happen in January 2014, Im aware of crystal based lifeforms and what you speak in that matter. But I would like to know how you know the above date?

On December 21, 2012 Earth will pass through the Milky Way Galactic Plane.
The next day we will see bizarre time zone anomalies discussed on the news.
The center on the Earth will be plasma instead of iron/nickel.
It is common for a sun to become a 4D Blue / White Star but it is very rare for
a planet to transform into a 4D planet. Some areas of the Earth will become 5D.
There will be about a 1 year period of transformation.
January 2013 - December 2013 Earth will be split like a cell in Biology.
January 2014 the Earth will be 100% 4D
Transformation Complete.

This can all be found on Tolecs website.

About 3 1/2 Billion people will choose to leave the Earth and board Andromeda
Council Biospheres. The boarding will begin August 2013.

Those who remain on Earth will ascend and become crystal based lifeforms.
Our height will increase and our weight will decrease.
BTW, no more cancer, diabetes etc.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by TauCetixeta

On December 21, 2012 Earth will pass through the Milky Way Galactic Plane.
The next day we will see bizarre time zone anomalies discussed on the news.
The center on the Earth will be plasma instead of iron/nickel.
It is common for a sun to become a 4D Blue / White Star but it is very rare for a planet to transform into a 4D planet. Some areas of the Earth will become 5D.
There will be about a 1 year period of transformation.
January 2013 - December 2013 Earth will be split like a cell in Biology. January 2014 the Earth will be 100% 4D Transformation Complete.

This can all be found on Tolecs website.

Tolec sounds like a stark raving mad huckster.

Think I'll pass on joining you and Tolec in your out-there (pun intended) beliefs.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

It must be an international hoax. Tolec is in Europe.
December 21, 2012 is almost here!

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   
ssd.jpl.nasa.gov...

Apparently tomorrow an asteroid is going to fly past earth and the moon. And there have been quite a few blue flashes reported and comets or asteroids spotted.

It does bring to mind, that scientists may not be presenting facts about when we would enter into the photon belt, aka Fluffy, or even the gravity plane of the galaxy. They say it won't happen for millions of years.

Whereas the Mayans spoke of the dark rift and calculated cycles precessions much sooner than this.

For some reason we seem to entering a debris field which would make sense if we were entering this field which in the video was compared to the Rings of Saturn and loaded with debris.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
ssd.jpl.nasa.gov...

Apparently tomorrow an asteroid is going to fly past earth and the moon. And there have been quite a few blue flashes reported and comets or asteroids spotted.

It does bring to mind, that scientists may not be presenting facts about when we would enter into the photon belt, aka Fluffy, or even the gravity plane of the galaxy. They say it won't happen for millions of years.

Whereas the Mayans spoke of the dark rift and calculated cycles precessions much sooner than this.

For some reason we seem to entering a debris field which would make sense if we were entering this field which in the video was compared to the Rings of Saturn and loaded with debris.

Yes. Entering a debris field = passing through the Milky Way Galactic Plane.
The major asteroids will be moved out of the way.
edit on 10-12-2012 by TauCetixeta because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-12-2012 by TauCetixeta because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   

What's a hoax??

Tolec and all of his babble?
edit on 12/10/2012 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I'm at a loss as to what to say without being rude or being seen in a negative manner however if your ascension plans don't work out please know that there are plenty of people to help you adjust back to reality. It's really not so bad here... life is what you make it..

peace out.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by gnosticagnostic
I'm at a loss as to what to say without being rude or being seen in a negative manner however if your ascension plans don't work out please know that there are plenty of people to help you adjust back to reality. It's really not so bad here... life is what you make it..

peace out.

Tolec and i will guide you through this difficult period of change.

Peace be with you.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6

What's a hoax??

Tolec and all of his babble?
edit on 12/10/2012 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

Well, Tolec sure has a LOT of babble.

He has a large number of YouTube videos.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Thank you but i'm gonna pass right now.. peace by with you.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   
The only self awakening that these high and mighty new agers are gonna have on the 21st of December is waking up in the morning to abolutely nothing out of the ordinary whatsoever other than a few nutcase heavens gate types flipping out.

I mean, the entire notion is so self centered. It's as if this generation are the chosen ones who get enlightened, while all before them were not worthy enough. LMAO! I know a lot of you mean well, and most of you are good people, but it's nothing but a load of bs.

That's not to say that some kind of natural disaster could not occur on the 21st, but I really doubt it unless it's something orchestrated by the masters of puppets. ~$hepleNation

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by PurpleVortex
Hey OP, thank you for the information provided. Unfortunately your thread is going to attract a lot of TROLLS. Personally, I'm open minded on what might happen. Can't say NO IT WILL NOT HAPPEN, cause I don't know.

just because you find something to be rediculous and and point that out to somebody you think is slightly delusional, doesn't mean your a troll

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   
My ears have been ringing like crazy starting about the 5th of December.

I'm not saying I think anything of it, I just notice an increase in times when my ears ring out of control.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join