It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 Ascension and everything you need to know regarding the shift.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by JesterTerrestrial

Oh. Sorry. I didn't realise. I'll be sure to check the International Reincarnation Lists in future to make sure I don't make the same mistake.

Given Mark Twain's personality as a 'humorist' can I then assume that you're merely trolling the New Age crowd?

If so, please continue.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   
PLEASE NOTE:

IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS
MOD NOTE: Posting work written by others

15d.) Cross-Posting: You will not cross-post content from other discussion boards (unless you receive advance written permission from TAN or their agents). You will not post-by-proxy the material of banned members or other individuals who are not members, but have written a response to content within a thread on these forums.
Terms and Conditions of Use--Please Review

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   
I told you my sources! Jesus Christ! I got a million miles of data that I have saved from thousands of hours Skype chats and the mists of avalon and the thuban main forum and the original project camelot before those fools banned many members and tried to destroy our network of truth seekers and this information was almost lost and not released to the world but we have worked in the dark and more info received in emails and many forums and meetings at ufo clubs and spiritual groups and my own understanding of my own personal connection to the source field and phone calls and websites and I don't see anyone else giving you extra terrestrial disclosure. FOR FREE!!! The information has been shared in honor of the dragons to crack the old world order matrix forever! Like I said i saw a lot of chatter here saying this and that about 2012. It is clear to me that many do not understand what is happening on a inter dimensional level. Meanwhile it was a dark and stormy night and the Harper regime was selling out Canada to china and the Obama new world order was diving head first off of the highest fiscal cliff the earth has ever seen! Peace has become impossible between religions and the Dragons of Thuban individual in nature and powerful as a team have shared true and pure magic with the humans of earth to help guide those who are searching for those of us who are resonating with the mind of god and able to speak to you directly even if we have to copy and paste some information from millions of miles of data to help the few who take the time to start threads searching for real answers not more NABS and endless amounts of replies saying nothing is going to happen! Oh well its 10 10 whatever that means Nameste MERLIN JT! MAAT

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   
"places everyone!".You either get it, or you don`t.(yet)
Thank you OP for your informitive post. Like you said beforehand its an informative thread.
Take it, or leave it. Nothing more.

Peace & blessings to you ALL.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   

OK you do have interesting energy and why are you hovering above my country in a UFO prey tell?

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by JesterTerrestrial

Originally posted by DarknStormy
I think a lot of people are going to be disappointed after the 21st if they haven't killed themselves already.

YES they will see that "something" has changed but not know how to get it! LOCKED OUT OF HEAVEN!!! Unable to resonate with the star gates and the MIND OF GOD! Hows that for a disappointment lol

Not ever going to happen. You speak of things from on high, being brought in from the workings above, and that is very true. But, this is the past to begin with, the past steps and journey of the kindgergarden kiddies, who are trying to ride their bikes without training wheels, and some have had some really big wrecks and ended up in the grime of harming others.

Everyone makes it out eventually, sooner if its up to me. In fact, I see the entire thing rolled up as a scroll, under my arm and everyone healed and counseled, all the time.

Don't know what group you're talking about up there, but Love is the Rule and Only Rule, and all else is but distortion and those who need to come around to love as well. There are some big ones who aren't loving enough on higher levels.

We'll be reaching all, that is the goal, however long it takes, and there is no lock and key to prevent the school children eventually riding their bikes.
edit on 9-12-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   
I will write this. But just shared with someone who brought up some fear based things based on Hidden Hand for one thing, and a concept of "if you don't get it right, then you're locked here for another 26000 years". Its something so far off.

First of all, if you read Sleepers big thread, you get some idea of what is watching over earth. And there are levels, its a steep learning curve all the way up.

Now he goes into some conservative, manly type right winged politics, and talks a bit like boot camp earth, which is nothing like what I've known all my life since coming here. Because its really about equality and systems that are very supportive of women and children, not women who need to act like a man, but work of equal value. Its about not having a primitive slave system of competition but a people friendly world of growing and learning in happiness. Anything else is a crime and sidestep it.

But, here we go, there is no lock on the system for 26000 years. That is BS. Most ascensions occur when you die, one by one.

This is a unique time when people say earth, or even, the solar system and perhaps other systems, are going up.

We'll see, because the feeling of things being over that I've had since the 90's, long before I ever had a computer, may be because I was shown NWO things, and their use of technology to attempt to bring about a pole shift, and yes that is what they're doing, and coinciding it with a big cycle.

But do they really know what that cycle is about, and does this mean there is no cycle? That is a whole other question.

For some there is some big retraining needing, some reform schools, some consequence that they themselves would be so ashamed that they would need to be helped to try and not throw themselves on the repo heap, and work will be needed to convince some that Love always has a better way to help them recover than hellzones.

But I was shown numerously, stepped in as if merging with this plane, this next step of a deprogramming, realm where many recover, retrain, develop talents they were never able to do here. Most just get left without resources and don't get to use: art, wriiting, creativity, invention, poetry, counseling, so many who could never participate and contribute, just waiting to leave, unwelcomed and abandoned, in third world countries and our own. They're all going to be fulfilled and trained on a cosmic level. They will be readied for the next steps, much higher realms. Have been shown this over and over.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   
This new age cult is just as bad as xtianity. The difference is that come Dec 21st we'll have a bunch of gullible brainwashed weak souls commit suicide and "resonate" with some :higher dimension" while they "ascend" at the end of a rope or with a bottle of poison...

There are lots of mentally unstable adults and even more teens who are seriously frightened by this stuff and people who made lots of money off of this will have blood on their hands.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   
I've also had it come most strongly that there are teams of the cosmos's highest level councilors on stand by, and holding out their hands to us. And some of them are here. There is adequate people who know what Love is really like, how kind, and how much they will help heal and get through, unscathed as much as possible, the true love and light within each soul. We don't throw anyone over to the dark side or the junk heap.

Start to connect to Love inside you, not the programs and the matrix coders, and ask your soul, your Family, Mom/Dad, and under the stars. Just be Love and report for duty. you'll see.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   

edit on 9-12-2012 by GregJ because: Not necessary..

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   
< Coming in late to a thread as always. Every time...

Everybody is asking for proof of ascension or human awareness of energies. I wanted say that -- There isn't "proof" of ascension or an upcoming ascension. There isn't proof.

There are just accounts of many people claiming to experience such things as of late and for some it has been happening their whole lives.

For the fence-sitter, ascension is just like God and any religions. It's just like aliens and UFOs. It's just like interdimensional beings, ghosts, other dimensions, levitation, NWO, and the belief that there is signs and energies interacting with us in this world ----

In the sense that, if you have personally experienced it/seen the signs/became aware then that is your "proof"

If you have NOT personally experienced any of the above you laugh out loud and say whatever. Shunned. That's okay and your right. I would still be friends with you.

Just explaining why there is no proof. It's not about proof. There doesn't always have to be proof. And there always isn't proof to be had.

"Just because you don't believe it doesn't mean it's not true and just because you believe it doesn't mean it's true."

The only thing I can say as of this very moment is that I still do not know for what, if anything will happen. I don't believe nor disbelieve in anything because there is no way for me to know for sure. I DON'T KNOW.

But I also can say that I do not "follow" any religions or practice any religions. I am spiritual in nature but that does not mean I am or am not religious. I am a fence-sitter. But a spiritual fence-sitter.

And I can also say that with that said, I feel there is something going on regarding an awakening. I feel it and have experienced events and thoughts personally the last several years that make the notion almost irrefutable.

I don't know it has to do with ascending. It's an interesting idea. I am not all on board with ascending but I do not rule it out either because I don't know. I have felt this way for several years. I felt this way before I tried to gather more information about my own personal timeline that is life. I felt this way before I knew what the term "synchronicities" meant. I felt this way before "New Age Mumbo Jumbo" became more prevalent in our culture. I felt this way........ before I ever joined ATS. (haha...)

There is something happening though as a human race. We are all connected somehow I feel. I see it and feel aware of it through the signs I see, feelings, events, thoughts as I continue to progress through life and it's synchronicities,

That is my "proof" for you. Take it or leave it because this, and those who speak of going through a similar timeline, is all the proof you will find.

And if NOTHING happens on dec 21st 2012, and it will be another day. That isn't the point. That doesn't make ascension, awakening ETC out of the question. It's passing does not validate not invalidate anything.

edit on 9-12-2012 by unb3k44n7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 12:51 AM
link   
this jester guy is being fed all this stuff from another guy. This is all too cultish. People beware. Almost everything he has been saying came from this other guy. It is a little worrying to say the least. Programmed nutters giving out advice to people.....you are actually being programmed by someone called Thubanis. He is the one this jester guy parrots.

www.themistsofavalon.net...

My name is Michael Toldnes - MERLIN JT! MAAT I am a friend to the Dragons of Thuban The soul Family of Avalon and the Original Round of Camelot.

edit on 10-12-2012 by zedVSzardoz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 04:42 AM
link   
I'm assuming everyone here who thinks come a week on Friday the world is going to end or we're all going to be whisked away to a high consciousness hasn't bought any Xmas gifts this year and has already quit their jobs - because you don't need those do you.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by unb3k44n7
And if NOTHING happens on dec 21st 2012, and it will be another day. That isn't the point. That doesn't make ascension, awakening ETC out of the question. It's passing does not validate not invalidate anything.

Spoken like a true believer. If the prophecy isn't coming true it's not our prophet or religion who is wrong. We'll just reschedule it for a more convenient time because all the non-believers caused the spirits to conclude that the world isn't ready to ascend yet.

I think the same thing happened with the Mormons about 150 years ago and they rescheduled it 3 more times with the same results... But hey that religion is still waiting for their prophet to return and make them all gods!

2012 Suicide cult? Sad, but on the other hand it's evolution at work. Survival of the smartest!

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by GARN40ish

Like the Age of Aquarius a new beginning can't be denied.
However, birth is certainly associated with pain.
Nobody gets a free ride unless they're lucky or deserve the break.
Thanks for highlighting the positive aspect to our transition.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   

I told you my sources! Jesus Christ!

Oh so Jesus read from all those sites word for word and recited them to you?

I don't see anyone else giving you extra terrestrial disclosure. FOR FREE!!!

Unless you count the 7 or 8 websites that I linked as word for word sources for YOUR posts that gave No links for.
edit on 12/10/2012 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Okay newbie you need to listen up.. you have just created your Ats accout not long ago, you obviously spent much of your time on the internet watching these videos and driving these "spiritual" thoughts into your head.

I AM SICK OF THESE NEW AGE PEOPLE

You give TRUE spiritual people a bad name.. we get bashed because crazies like to do nothing but sit on the computer and watch inspirational videos and go to new age websites..

There is no ascenion, no one has known about this their entire life.. as its NEW. If you trace new age back to its begginning it starts with CHANNELING. When channelling, the person gives themselves up, allowing a different consciousness to take over their body and speak through them.
A TRUE spiritual being would never invade a human body or consciousness. Knowing this is actually a BAD thing. Its called DECEPTION - and its been going on since the mid 20th century when channelling became popular.

These people are allowing what many cultures call "demons" (lower beings with bad intentions) to take over and speak through them saying whatever it is they want. "Same demons, new tricks".
They will tell you WHATEVER, the "devil" LIES to deceieve, gives you false hope. So does his little minions... this is not a lie or fantasy, this is true. And its what seperates a TRUE spiritual being from a faker who uses online to make up their beleif on reality.

Spiritual work comes from the inside, you do not need outside sourcces (internet, videos, channeling..etc) to be a spiritual person. This whole New Age thing is being misunderstood by "spiritual newbies".

YOU HAVE NEVER SEEN ANYTHING IN REALITY TO GIVE YOU TRUE HOPE OF AN "ASCENSION". All you have is a bunch of hippies who blindly follow this new religion.. its funny that this new age "ancesion" is on direct course with 2012 .. SAME DEMONS NEW TRICKS.

You have not truely been confirmed within yourself that you will "ascend" come the 2012 winter solstice.. NO, you have watched youtube videos SELECTIVELY to allow yourself to be convinced that something "spiritual by higher forces" will happen on this "date".

DATES, are a human system, they do not belong to nature. Only the human being perceives time and dates because the society which it lives in demands people to be somewhere at a specific "time frame" everyday. The universe and other beings of the cosmos do not operate in the perception window of TIME, it does NOT exist.

So your date is wrong. Your idea of ascending is totally gone on too far. If you do not beleive what Im telling you.. DO YOUR OWN RESSEARCH and save your damn life from this vigoruos deception that has gone on too long.
You can start with the origions of channeling a several decades ago.. you can follow it into the hippy era, to present day. People have taken these "messages" from these "ascended masters" (the consciousness that takes over the human body to channel a message for whoever will listen) WAY TO FAR.

Deception at its finest, these lower beings that are taking over bodies temperarily are lying, and making up false hope to catch as many blind "spiritual" people as they can in the end.

When it comes to being spiritual, you need to follow intution and common sense. You need to protect yourself in this physical world and in the other 'realms". Dont walk around blind and believe with your life anything that just makes you smile and sounds cute and nice.. your HEART will guide you, you just have to feel it and follow what it tells you.

Im sorry to burst bubbles, but truth is better then false hope. Its not fair that these beings take over the body (obviosuly the human was willing or it would never happen), and do whatever they can to trick you, even if its some "spiritual plan in the end to save everyone from the destruction on Earth".

EARTH IS NOT GOING TO BE DESTROYED

This planet is and has always been guarded by those who have always been around..life in this cosmos is to fragile to let anything destroy it and "start over". There has been to much history and faith put into this human race, this beautiful planet, to allow it to be ruined and destroyed. Only a demon would tell you the Earth is going to be destroyed and you need to follow them in their spaceships to be saved... -_-

Follow your heart, no internet hype.. its the only true compass we were given upon incarnation

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   
You people need to read my entire above post... its important that people really understand what this new age thing is about - deception.

To much power and faith is going into these "ascended masters" who channel through BLIND ignorant humans.. when you only WANT to listen to "love and light" .. you will only beleive anything witin the catagory. Again thisall spawned from channelings several decades ago.

OLD DEMONS SAME TRICKS- youtube

Here is an insightful video that new agers will ignore.. the names of these 'ascended masters' can resemble beings from old scriptures. One for example - "Astar Commander" .. is a being that channels; he says that earth will go through changes and his starship fleet will take those who wish to a safer place until earth is settled down..

Astaroth

In old scriptures a fallen angel is known as "Astaroth" .. the devils right hand man. I do not need to say more.. watch the video.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   
I've watched the "what happens if you do/don't ascend"

And quite frankly i hope this is true. It sounds lovely over there

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join