It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 Ascension and everything you need to know regarding the shift.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   
I believe their is a new energy coming, followed by change.
But... I do not think we will all magically transform into another world of pure bliss, love and alien orgies.
I can feel something changing, i can see it in people around me, and if there's one thing ive learnt is that no matter how much you look into this whole phenomenon on the internet all you get is ideas and concepts. The only thing i trust is my intuition, and it says somethings up. But who knows what.

I dont know what to think of the guy featured in most of those videos. He has some good info, i can relate and have experienced some of it myself. But it is compiled with some very "out there" info with absolutely no proof what so ever.
One thing i've concluded is his airy choice of background music drives me nuts!

On a side note, i found it interesting when he mentions what the ascension will be like, with the ringing in the crown chakra and how your perceptions will change.
This is an exact description of what 'breaking through' on '___' is like.

edit on 9-12-2012 by hoonsince89 because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-12-2012 by hoonsince89 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

I know you said you did not wish to derail this topic with discussion of Mars and Mars anomalies. However, your example/analogy has applicability to the 2012 subject as well, so please bear with me while I offer my own take on it.

Just as you used that NASA image of the supposed Mars face as an example of how mainstream science and news may not present the whole truth, I will present this higher resolution of said supposed face as an example of how things may not always be what they seem. www.msss.com... If that image is genuine, it seems clear that the "face" is in fact not a face at all, but a natural formation bearing the hallmarks of erosion and possibly collision.

You may argue, of course, that we cannot trust NASA, that they are in the habit of doctoring their photography of extraterrestrial bodies to obscure truths we are not intended to see. However, if this is the case, then we cannot use the photograph you posted - also from NASA - as evidence of anything either. We then devolve into the oft repeated debate of, "you cannot prove there is nothing exotic on Mars" versus, "you cannot prove that there is." Which is another logical catch-22 like the one I alluded to in my earlier post.

This is also true of the ascension hypothesis/belief. I am open-minded to the possibility, but have questions about belief in its reality and the implications thereof for much of humanity. Questions which no believer I have addressed has ever acknowledged or responded to to date.

Peace.
edit on 12/9/2012 by AceWombat04 because: Html

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightAssassin
reply to post by JesterTerrestrial

Please include your link as clearly this work has been COPIED from various new age sites. Please provide the link otherwise it will be classed as plagiarism and the mods will have to be alerted and all the copy and pasting would have been all for naught.

Greetings LightAssassin,

Did you read anything I have shared? Can you explain to me how quantum immortality works? Do you even believe that you can live forever? I can not fully include what you might refer to as links because my links are deeper then your human internet. They go to the core of the heart of the earth! And we are moving into a new age! That is a fact so you dont have to listen to anything I say and I do not have to share anything hows that for an answer! I am trying to include my link write now you see!

Originally posted by chr0naut

Applause for your nonsense!

It is truly impressive!

haha well, Don't even get me started. While I enjoy sharing my insight into things and solving your worlds problems for you to help you fix your faileds society and broken down old world order I do not take kindly to this great work being called nonsense! Non sense is why nobody has the core understanding of whats going on and this is the reason you have members crying about the non stop chatter regarding the mayan calendar and the dec 21 date! I am not here to conform to this worlds garbage I am here to help with recycle everything! So I have shared far more then was my original intent and what has been shared more then most here and let me tell you its obvious that this information shared most can not handle because of the energy encoded into it that you would rather demand more from me that i have already given to you for free. AND IT IS YOU WHO COPIES AND PASTS OBVIOUS NABS NOT EVEN NABS JUST BS!!!

AND MY TEAM GAVE YOU THIS WORK THOUSANDS OF YEARS AGO MANY TIMES ALREADY!!!

AND BECAUSE YOU DID NOT LISTEN THEN YOUR WORLD IS IN A STATE OF EMERGENCY!!!

MERLIN JT! MAAT

My team dose not start wars!!! We end them!!!

Extra Terrestrial Disclosure Exposure Contact!

OF COURSE I AM AN ALIEN!!!

Originally posted by zedVSzardoz
reply to post by chr0naut

I love you.

My thoughts exactly.

Oh how sweet lol mayby you can married in the alchemical sacred marriage that is about to happen for those who even know what that exactly means.

Originally posted by Chamberf=6None of them credited in the posters copy and paste posts

Oh thanks a few links I have not seen there before. Well I would suggest you read! What has been shared with you throgh the hard work of many. Yes there is lots of data some might not suit the discussion so a few folks might wind up lost further down the rabbit hole then they already are! As i said before I am so far down the rabbit hole I am up the rabbit hole! Now thats DEEP!

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Earth's Magnetic Poles Equates Over Unity Free Energy Spin on Axis!

One of my threads. This pertains to the 3 days of darkness/light. Depending on one's location on earth. Earth is supposed to be slowing down, so time feels as if its speeding up.

www.maya12-21-2012.com...

This is a "theory" of course.

well, I wrote in my thread exactly what was in that video. Earth is a magnetic overunity machine, iron magnet core. Poles/polarity, negative/positive charge, and wired with electro magnetic lines, she spins on overunity.

So if we reach no magnetism, there will be no Time, zero, and we stop, for Time is a part of the movement, its really a program of movement.

Anyway, for 2012 stuff to even really be true, it relates to quantum physics, and not the mainstream, and it also relates to that 3 days of Darkness for the northern hemisphere and 3 days of light for the southern. A period of geniune No Time, and also, it would mean quite possibly, we would start up and spin the other way, the sun would rise in the west.

Its not like we would have to wait long for if indeed motion is slowing and halting we'll get the darkness. If we don't, then this pole shift is not going to occur either at the start of things, Dec 21, (I would extend that to 2014 for the possible projection of turbelence that could make a pole reversal take place, I don't see things going to one date, and one time, but a process, where we might be hit with energy and then have more and more energy, and since none of us has a clue what is coming its debatable how it works).

I hope we don't actually get this 3 days of darkness. But understand that means, Earth stood still.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Oh thanks a few links I have not seen there before. Well I would suggest you read! What has been shared with you throgh the hard work of many.

Yes several of your passages have been word for word on various sites, but I just chose one for each, seeing as that would be proof enough that you just copy and pasted without giving ANY sources or links, which I thought were required in the T&C's of this site.

Do you have an exemption to this requirement?
edit on 12/9/2012 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Note, not saying its all bunk if there's not 3 days of darkness, for I can feel the energy,and the sun is WHITE and very very beautiful.

Not to mention so much relating to the photon energy we are now going through, even NASA said it will take 2000 years to go through this Fluffy cloud. And the curvature of it, was shown in the video starting at 40 min. 55 seconds, where he shows the curvature of the energy, then he folded it in half and it made the donut, and became this:

So, this is Fluffy! And the photon belt.

Anyway, there is a lot of interesting info on the video, not sure if it does all connect up that way.

But alot depends on the 3 Days of Darkness coming to pass. Then things will change and I would ensure all visions and wishes and yearnings are the best, the kindest, the most loving and equal you can muster.

Might as well do that anyway.

Our sun is gorgeous right now!

Its very WHITE LIGHT.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by hoonsince89
I can feel something changing, i can see it in people around me, and if there's one thing ive learnt is that no matter how much you look into this whole phenomenon on the internet all you get is ideas and concepts.

This is far more then just ideas and concepts it is dreams and wishes!
Thank you for this conformation on own verification that something is changing and the data that was shared here explains some of the real larger picture information that explains why you have a million new age gurus talking about love and light and ascension!
Because humanity is going though an ascension. Obviously!

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6

Oh thanks a few links I have not seen there before. Well I would suggest you read! What has been shared with you throgh the hard work of many.

Yes several of your passages have been word for word on various sites, but I just chose one for each, seeing as that would be proof enough that you just copy and pasted without giving ANY sources or links, which I thought were required in the T&C's of this site.

Well I am glad you are such a handy hand at googling...how are you at reading what was shared. Did you read it before you copied it and pasted it

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Did you read it before you copied it and pasted it

I read it. A combination of pseudoscience, new age, sprinkled with just enough facts to draw in the gullible.

But I was not the one who copy and pasted it as their own. You did.

And thought I'd repeat;

you just copy and pasted without giving ANY sources or links, which I thought were required in the T&C's of this site.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Did you read it before you copied it and pasted it

I read it.

But I was not the one who copy and pasted it as their own. You did.

Then how did you google it!
I was just saying that I saw others looking for answers...so here is some more answers for you! Regards

The wormholes of creation are ubiquitous.

The wormholes of creation are ubiquitous. All of spacetime is constructed in a quantumform of a basic creation frequency. Some term this Source Energy of the Rainbow Dragon the Love Photon and the unit of Existence, including all space-occupying lifeforms. This unit becomes a minimum 'metric' or a smallest possible measurement using whatever apparatus, necessarily also constructed of those selfsame basic building blocks.

I have detailed many technical aspects about this 'unit of all things' many times and the 'Love Frequency' is applied in the previous post as the maximum permutation counter 9x1060 and as the squaere of the 'Love Frequency' or vibration of Abba, the Creator.

Because the maximum vibrational selfstate attained in a physical acceleration of so called electric (Coulomb) charges is that of the Gamma radiation of the Nuclear physics of fission reactors and characteristic of the electron-positron pair annihilation of the prior fusion physics of the cosmogenesis; the 'Love Frequency', as the Eigenstate of the minimum wormhole 'singularity' (actually a Kerr Torus Ring), cannot be mechanically reproduced or 'manufactured'.

The nuclear scale for Gamma Electromagnetic radiation is that of the nuclear bonds within atoms and so of the order of the size of the subatomic elemental particle (or wavicle) configurations and geometries. This spans a characteristic size of femtometers and attometers in 10-15 to 10-18 meters respectively. These are also so 0.000001 to 0.000000001 nanometers and indicate the 'smallness' and high energy state for this subatomic realm of physical energy manifestation.

The 'Love Photon' is yet 10,000 times smaller and hence 10,000 times more energetic as a quantum of energy and so cannot be quantum engineered. As a comparison, the electron microscope cannot resolve a size smaller than the electron scale itself, namely a size of 3 femtometers or 0.000003 nanometers.

So what about your question then?

How does the 12-dimensional DNA manifest in the mind of the human brain, the mind, the starhuman merkabah?

Thuban 101 is graduating to Thuban 201 in the pursuit of questions, such as these!!!

COUNCIL OF THUBAN

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Then how did you google it! I was just saying that I saw others looking for answers...so here is some more answers for you! Regards

The important difference is I never posted these copy and pasted texts as my own.

I was the one who had to go back and give links and sources for YOUR post.

By the way your above post was plagiarized from:
www.themistsofavalon.net...

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   

edit on 9-12-2012 by GARN40ish because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by bacci0909
I would have appreciated hearing an explanation of ascension from the OPs own words rather than a homework assignment of youtube videos to watch.. but maybe I'll check them out, we'll see

Understandable, but in all honesty no one here wants to know how I feel on the subject lol...or maybe they do just so they can rip me a new one. I think I'll just keep what I think of it to myself and allow other to make their own judgments on the subject, exactly as the thread was designed.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   

I read some of it. Then came to the conclusion that it must not be original so I wanted to find the source. Then I discovered several sites with the same info so I wanted YOU to show me the link you obtained the info from. Now it seems you just want to tap dance around the truth of the matter.

I actually believe in reincarnation and the immortality of the Human soul. More than enough history and ancient texts that allude to this fact plus my own meditation and images seem to also allude to this fact.

I will happily read what you copied and pasted. I just want to know where you got the info from. You're positing yourself as some sort of extra-terrestial being which is only going to work against you and will certainly deter those lurkers who might have taken your info seriously.

Anyway, I'll just continue trying to make sense of this mumbo-jumbo.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Then how did you google it! I was just saying that I saw others looking for answers...so here is some more answers for you! Regards

The important difference is I never posted these copy and pasted texts as my own.

I was the one who had to go back and give links and sources for YOUR post.

By the way your above post was plagiarized from:
www.themistsofavalon.net...

I have never claimed anything to be my own you are totally misunderstanding the message with in the message and i was warned about sharing this info on ATS by my own better judgement but decided to drop a few gems for ya rather then the same ol NABS you may be used to. This information is from the Council Of Thuban is very powerful and and i got a thousand documents on my computer saved as note files and do not have the references to everything that was shared on emails and forums that deleted and censored information and skype chats and personal phone calls and face to face meetings. Yes much of this has been shared with the world along time ago many times already so call it what you will the encoded message of logos energy stands on its own.

And as the OP just said maybe i should just not share anything as its not worth the effort helping others. Had I not come here to ATS you would not have EXTRA TERRESTRIAL DISCLOSURE + EXPOSURE + CONTACT!!! MERLIN JT! MAAT

edit on 9-12-2012 by JesterTerrestrial because: Love

edit on 9-12-2012 by JesterTerrestrial because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   

I read some of it. Then came to the conclusion that it must not be original so I wanted to find the source. Then I discovered several sites with the same info so I wanted YOU to show me the link you obtained the info from. Now it seems you just want to tap dance around the truth of the matter.

I actually believe in reincarnation and the immortality of the Human soul. More than enough history and ancient texts that allude to this fact plus my own meditation and images seem to also allude to this fact.

I will happily read what you copied and pasted. I just want to know where you got the info from. You're positing yourself as some sort of extra-terrestial being which is only going to work against you and will certainly deter those lurkers who might have taken your info seriously.

Anyway, I'll just continue trying to make sense of this mumbo-jumbo.

Well the world is all whining for extra terrestrial disclosure!!! Please do enjoy the copy and paste as you call it lol I have already self proclaimed my reincarnation several times. I am the reincarnation of Mark Twain and I am talking to you WRITE NOW!!!

GREETINGS!!! EARTH!!! HELLO ATS!!!

MERLIN JT! MAAT IN DA HOUSE!!! YO!!!

Ever feel like all you hear is doom and gloom!!!

The Rolling Stones - Doom And Gloom

www.youtube.com...

THE GUNS OF AVALON!!! BOOM BOOM BOOM!!!

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   

So you are almost proud of copying and pasting from other sites and giving no credit??

am the reincarnation of Mark Twain and I am talking to you WRITE NOW!!!

You said you're the reincarnation of Mark Twain, but I don't think he would have plagiarized everything he did.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   

I have never claimed anything to be my own you are totally misunderstanding

When you create whole posts that was written by other sources and give them NO credit, yes you are kind of saying it's yours since you didn't give links, sources, or credit where credit was due.

Had I not come here to ATS you would not have EXTRA TERRESTRIAL DISCLOSURE + EXPOSURE + CONTACT!!! MERLIN JT! MAAT

I think ATS would have survived.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   

sigh... i'm really trying hard to understand your message and intent... please do not take this the wrong way because I really do not mean any disrespect. I'm just at a loss of why you wouldn't want to help others understand and why you seem so dismissive of people who don't understand or are skeptical about what your message is. It seems to go in circles but maybe it's because I'm having a really hard time making complete sense of it but you seem to have some sort of superior ego. I am just a lowly human who is trying to understand people's different views and idea's on the mysteries of the universe and of the logo's. So please forgive me but I find your attitude somewhat unappealing.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by JesterTerrestrial

Please include your link as clearly this work has been COPIED from various new age sites. Please provide the link otherwise it will be classed as plagiarism and the mods will have to be alerted and all the copy and pasting would have been all for naught.

Greetings LightAssassin,

Did you read anything I have shared? Can you explain to me how quantum immortality works? Do you even believe that you can live forever? I can not fully include what you might refer to as links because my links are deeper then your human internet. They go to the core of the heart of the earth! And we are moving into a new age! That is a fact so you dont have to listen to anything I say and I do not have to share anything hows that for an answer! I am trying to include my link write now you see!

Originally posted by chr0naut

Applause for your nonsense!

It is truly impressive!

haha well, Don't even get me started. While I enjoy sharing my insight into things and solving your worlds problems for you to help you fix your faileds society and broken down old world order I do not take kindly to this great work being called nonsense! Non sense is why nobody has the core understanding of whats going on and this is the reason you have members crying about the non stop chatter regarding the mayan calendar and the dec 21 date! I am not here to conform to this worlds garbage I am here to help with recycle everything! So I have shared far more then was my original intent and what has been shared more then most here and let me tell you its obvious that this information shared most can not handle because of the energy encoded into it that you would rather demand more from me that i have already given to you for free. AND IT IS YOU WHO COPIES AND PASTS OBVIOUS NABS NOT EVEN NABS JUST BS!!!

AND MY TEAM GAVE YOU THIS WORK THOUSANDS OF YEARS AGO MANY TIMES ALREADY!!!

AND BECAUSE YOU DID NOT LISTEN THEN YOUR WORLD IS IN A STATE OF EMERGENCY!!!

MERLIN JT! MAAT

My team dose not start wars!!! We end them!!!

Extra Terrestrial Disclosure Exposure Contact!

OF COURSE I AM AN ALIEN!!!

Originally posted by zedVSzardoz
reply to post by chr0naut

I love you.

My thoughts exactly.

Oh how sweet lol mayby you can married in the alchemical sacred marriage that is about to happen for those who even know what that exactly means.

Originally posted by Chamberf=6None of them credited in the posters copy and paste posts

Oh thanks a few links I have not seen there before. Well I would suggest you read! What has been shared with you throgh the hard work of many. Yes there is lots of data some might not suit the discussion so a few folks might wind up lost further down the rabbit hole then they already are! As i said before I am so far down the rabbit hole I am up the rabbit hole! Now thats DEEP!

You seem to have mis-attributed things to me, which I did not write.

I was merely commenting on your previous posts which contained apparent technical detail and terms, most of which I am familiar with.

I just found the juxtaposition of those terms somewhat comic in light of their actual meanings.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join