It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 Ascension and everything you need to know regarding the shift.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6
Well I"m not the type to bet my life or consciousness. What would you have preferred in my bet that this won't happen?

Good works, curiosity, my pets, my family?

either way this ascension/evolution business is pure and utter BS.

You are inferring that people must risk something or "bet" something if they ascribe to this view.

That is what is known as a "false dichotomy".

As I said at the top of the 2nd page in this thread, people can have this philosophy with no downside, as long as no one is advocating suicide, the OP isn't and I'm not.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by GARN40ish

Many have spent ascetic and deeply spiritual lives, lives of struggle, pain, self control and denial, on their path to ascension.

... and you will just wait and the universe will do it to you.

You are lazy and this self-delusion denigrates those who have genuinely sought for ascension and enlightenment.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Aren't you the proponent of Planet x/Nibiru whatever you are now calling it and saying "it's here"? Wouldn't such a "system" as you've called create huge changes in planetary orbits and massive upheavals on Earth?

Now are you saying that stuff won't happen and now ascension and evolution may take place instead?

Are you backtracking on all your threads and posts on "Planet X" to make way for this new unfounded speculation?

edit on 12/9/2012 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

Again false dichotomy.

Maybe Nibiru/Planet X will cause mass ascension. Who knows. They are two separate topics that can stand as separate ideas or linked - it doesn't really matter and talking about one without the other doesn't necessarily invalidate the one not discussed.

I never really talked about evolution before, would you care to talk about it?

With Planet X/Nibiru I was only trying to find an answer for all the earth changes which are obvious to those who care to look, the increased tectonic activity related to a huge increase in earthquakes, volcanic eruptions, sinkholes and rumblings/booms; strange socio-political activities such as all US amabassadors being recalled early 2011, FEMA camps, NDAA, trashing of the US constitution; and other disturbances in our solar system such as all the rest of the planets heating up and fireballs seen all over the planet almost everyday when they used to be an extremely rare phenomenon. Noctilucent clouds. The 188 day earthquake cycle.

Many strange things and some of them pointed to something new or a big change in our solar system.

Anyway, I don't want to go off topic too much and I'd be happy to discuss these ideas with you on another thread if you so desire.

I'm also flattered you have followed my interests so closely.

Peace and love to you and yours through these interesting times.

edit on 9-12-2012 by PlanetXisHERE because: spelling

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by JesterTerrestrial

Applause for your nonsense!

It is truly impressive!

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by chr0naut

I love you.

My thoughts exactly.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by zedVSzardoz

I get what you are saying.

The quantum flux state of the isolinear induction phase in isomorphic isotopes, positively charged of coarse, makes the entire process of intro-active photonic bombardment less volatile allowing for negatively charged ions to permeate the main matrix and produce oscillating frequencies that incorporate the field data asproduced by an isometric sensor adapted for rotating bio-electric frequencies. In this state of linear quantum flux and isomorphic isotopes being emitted in conjunction with nominal output from a standard ion generating amplifier at a rate of 98.5 quantumrifts per second a subatomic parse fold can be generated. In this consideration we must revisit the linear phase isotopes and maximize the output so as to resonate the charges particles so they rotate their half life between 5 and 4 milliseconds from pod to field to induction phase.

The new algorithm then must be 23h+2.4x(yn)*287π÷[FTP4]^957q√×34Y

If not the sub molecular instability will translate into a new phase vortex when the mass of the new particles are expelled from the busard collectors. That would be fine if the matrix incorporated an inline field projection of 9 .7 Kelvin maintained throughout the prime mode reduction to Max force distribution. We know that is not possible with the earths current magnetic field harmonics, unless we drive singular kortex tower into 12 prime locations along alpha zeta grid. This is not an option since as you know the capacity Gama grid is set to overlap the omega grid in 36 hours and will remain "nodes on" for 5 cycles.

I was wondering how you circumvented the positronic relay inductors without amplifying the phase coil inductors to double capacity? Did you use a solid state polaron drive charge to stimulate the isotopes to decay or am I completely off?

The main factor in the frequency resonating modulations is that more inertia at initial reaction rotations causes a premature decay in the on/off nodes as opposed to the off/ on nodes. The half life of the thermotropic repelers makes for inert resonance with calamorphonic trions. In this case I suggest that you take a standard mortaphasic inductor and reverse the polarity to make the isolinear field coalescence reverberate back into the positronic relays.

Then its easy as pie!

Jester also left out Podolsky, everyone leaves him out and he was the most important part (having provided all the beer). it's an Einstein-Rosen-Podolsky Bridge!!

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61560
reply to post by prevenge

"bugs crawling through the flesh" .. This is something meth users talk about all the time. They tear their faces up trying to get them.

only and ONLY methamphetamine users will have this symptom.

ONLY they will.

nobody else will.

its impossible for anybody else to be encumbered by symptoms anywhere near these via description.

and if they do...

let us blurr the description.. let us blur it as so that it seems ..say... erratic.. yes.. erratic and psychotic...

the ONLY description of "ants or insects or electricity under the skin" ..

will be attributed to ... illicit drugs.

let us put this down in the medical literature as concrete evidence.

let this be our final statement as to what we believe as a whole .. to be true..

yes .. this brings us value and solidity to our coherence.

psychos.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by MasonicFantom

I don't believe in any form of judgement day, sorry. I see healing and clean up of the programming here, with hearts mended, and the true renegades and mismanagers of the planets rounded up and placed in holding cells, and counseled until no longer insane themselves.

Anytime you think of smiting, or what Sleeper and John Lear talk of "shredders" or a way to reduce a soul to small portions and stick in an abyss, or anytime at all a negative harsh thing is thought of. That isn't from Love. Turn it around and turn the dial up on Love and see what Love would do. Love is what is. The other is shadow, illusion, distortion and insanity. It does NOT call any shots.

There is no prophecy, revelations, scripture, opinion especially from the elitist therefore negative slavers, mystery school, military, from anyone, that will ever take away what I was born knowing is Love and what is right and what Truly Is, with every other detail but an illusion.
edit on 9-12-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I hope beyond hope that you are right about everything you've been saying. But I hope you understand that in this world, as it is now, it's nearly impossible for me to believe anything that good will ever come to pass. The most I hope for right now is a quick and merciful death.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by MrUncreated

I have no idea if in this Dream Scape, hologram that is reliant on our grade, frequency and thoughts, if this is "real" for everyone here.

But I do know that only Love is real, have always known that Love wins and counsels all, so if anything else happens to consciousness because it got roped into a much longer lesson, then it will take Love helping and longer for them to do the intercessions and rescues of people, which is given to exist for every single soul in existence for no loving heart, Family, Parent would give up on anyone.

I won't participate in any other kind of thinking for all infinity.

Define "reality" in a dreamscape? Thought!

Have to add this too: after re-reading what you wrote: I've always known not to think that way, since childhood, I know Love is the platform so all this is a big messy whatever, shadow, illusion, distortion, and it has been cleaned up.

Sleeper is right in alot of what he writes, such as, if we want to see the problems in this world, we need to look in the mirror and work through our own faults.

The world is a crappy place because we're crappy people, he used that crappy word. And when we think about this, its how we're treating others.

We're to bring smiles and happiness to others. Who cares what we are going through, except that is easier said than done, and I realize this, as well, there are terrible things people are going through, so I don't wish to downsize that, but always try to see that this is but a field school trip, and we want to go home.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by PlanetXisHERE

Well I"m not the type to bet my life or consciousness. What would you have preferred in my bet that this won't happen?

Good works, curiosity, my pets, my family?

either way this ascension/evolution business is pure and utter BS.

You are inferring that people must risk something or "bet" something if they ascribe to this view.

That is what is known as a "false dichotomy".

As I said at the top of the 2nd page in this thread, people can have this philosophy with no downside, as long as no one is advocating suicide, the OP isn't and I'm not.

I wasn'y saying one must bet something.

I was merely showing how sure I am that no evolution or "ascension" will happen on that date.

Clear?

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

Anyway, I don't want to go off topic too much and I'd be happy to discuss these ideas with you on another thread if you so desire.

I have debated these things in other threads of yours.

Even when shown facts that dispute what you are saying you either blow them off, ignore them, or post yet more "bad science".

I hesitate to even call it bad science since it bears no resemblance to facts or science.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Is this the same kind of philosophy that the Heaven's Gate followers believed in? It led them to a mass suicide.
I'm not really up on all of the details, but the general premise sounds similar.

Everyone is entitled to their own beliefs. I suppose there is good in a goal of aspiring to a higher spiritual level. However, carrying this to extremes frightens me a bit. This seems like the kind of thing that could drive people to not make the most of the life they have here, and perhaps could even drive some to suicide in an attempt to reach the next dimension.

For those that pursue these beliefs, please just do not lose sight of the good things that you have in your current reality. Make the most of every day and of the loved ones around you.
edit on 12/9/12 by BlueAjah because: spelling

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Oh, and I do wish to say this, when ET_MAN wrote to me for a couple years, nearly daily for hours, and even on skype, his voice reminded me so much of someone. Well anyway, different angle in his writing. But he talked about when earth was in a higher plane, during the jurassic park times, the dinosaur era. He made it sound like I really wanted to go there, wanted to see it, wouldn't it be fun. NOPE.

And Sleeper wrote also about the jurassic park era, in a different state, when the ETs of the Solar System, viewed the dog eat dog, competition and were entertained by this, you know those wild life shows of survival. I turned those off as a kid and would cry and get upset and ask why the camera men didn't intervene and save the animals. I WOULD HAVE.

So many similarities. We're not here to change earth, earth changes us, is one signature. But the other has a thread that deals with that very topic.

I won't say more, just know more, on that topic.

Oh, the one who was suicidal around 2012, he wanted video game type worlds.

Boring, boring, boring.

Here is my paradise, the only thing I will ever go back to or go to. FAMILY. Teamwork. Love, unity. Holding hands. Honeymoon planets, with Learning, Adventures, Hanging out together, counseling and healing others stuck in lower level/past levels, who need to have inspiration in their dreams and get out of the boxes they're in. Helping others, Creation, Art, Music. No artificial worlds, the reality, the real world with Family and True Love. Period. Nothing else ever will matter and no harshness allowed.

I had to really question the level of maturity of the ETs in the solar system. Well I don't dislike any of them, not even the 20 foot dracos really. They, if possessing a soul, need a Mommy really really bad, lots of love and progression to them, they need it.

I see everything as a steep learning curve for all people in existence, so I guess those mid management levels are learning too and need to turn the dial up on their love.

If you're ever in a situation ever, where something harsh is trying to dictate or control you, go over his/her head and go to Higher Ups and Love. And tell him you're going to be handing in a report on his conduct.

Love is not impressed by meanness.

But the World I'm going to is pure Love and so much wonderful to be in. World, plane, existence!

Kung fu panda Tigress - I did it my way

If, this is it, and 2012 onwards is a photon belt, and golden age, and new unheard of cycle, crystalline dna, whatever is speculated or thought of, or hoped for, yearned for:

Be careful what you wish for, hold good thoughts.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   
I remember reading a book about this kinda stuff

the celestine prophecy

it never seems to happen tho

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Please include your link as clearly this work has been COPIED from various new age sites. Please provide the link otherwise it will be classed as plagiarism and the mods will have to be alerted and all the copy and pasting would have been all for naught.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   

I wasn'y saying one must bet something.

I was merely showing how sure I am that no evolution or "ascension" will happen on that date.

Clear?

Thank you for your perspective. The only truths in the Universe are love and unity.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   

I have debated these things in other threads of yours.

Even when shown facts that dispute what you are saying you either blow them off, ignore them, or post yet more "bad science".

I hesitate to even call it bad science since it bears no resemblance to facts or science.

Well, this thread, and in fact ATS is all about discussing things like the OP and Planet X.

Why, well many, including many of the posters and possibly the owners/founders of this site realized there was much past and present that was either being hidden, twisted or covered up by the mainstream media and mainstream science.

So when you resort to mainstream science such as NASA to back up your arguments, many on here are not going to take you seriously.

Why, well when we have pics like this from Mars from decades ago, which clearly show pyramidal structures and a face, and yet NASA has never released higher resolution pictures that weren't doctored or even bothered to visit these sites, people who are aware know they are delibertately hiding something - so pretty much everything NASA says is suspect - and they have almost certainly kept all the interesting stuff from us.

I present pyramids and a face on Mars, and some have shown the pyramids resemble the star system Pleiades - but I'm sure it's just a coincidence:

I just wanted to show why many here do not trust mainstream thinking or science and why threads like this are so popular, but I do not want to discuss the face or pyramids on Mars and derail this topic, if you would like to discuss these things please start another thread.

Peace to all in these exciting times.

edit on 9-12-2012 by PlanetXisHERE because: spelling

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightAssassin

Please include your link as clearly this work has been COPIED from various new age sites. Please provide the link otherwise it will be classed as plagiarism and the mods will have to be alerted and all the copy and pasting would have been all for naught.
reply to post by LightAssassin

It seems some of it is word for word from a few different sites:
tonyb.freeyellow.com......several sites have the same word for word info on them this is just one.
Also:T he Mists of Avalon
www.birthofgaia.com...
The Mists Of Avalon yet again
hegermania.de...
projectavalon.net...
www.yellowbrickroadtour.net...

None of them credited in the posters copy and paste posts.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

So when you resort to mainstream science such as NASA to back up your arguments, many on here are not going to take you seriously.

When did I mention NASA?

Physics is not subject to mainstream media, and a lot is still on the cutting edge and not yet in "mainstream science".

Facts are facts, though and all these 12/21/12 scenarios and predictions are useless to live life by or to accept.

If "ascension" takes place it will only be in the minds of those already believing it will happen.

Nothing will have actually changed but these people will think that somehow they are different

just wanted to show why many here do not trust mainstream thinking or science and why threads like this are so popular,

The reason threads like these are so popular is that they exist on fantasies or doom and gloom or "they are lying to us--WE know the truth".

These thoughts are soo much easier than living life in reality for some ,it seems.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join