It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 Ascension and everything you need to know regarding the shift.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarknStormy

Originally posted by AwakeinNM
I have a question for all you new age hippies: How exactly do you know that you and yours will "ascend", but the rest of us won't? Isn't that like saying "There's a huge forest fire coming toward us, and you all are going to burn to death, but not me, because I believe the fire will burn around me and I will be spared"?? Isn't that kind of like.... religion?!?

What I don't get is what are they actually expecting to happen? Are they going to combust into spirit or something? Magically disappear into space and be saved from the Earth? Seriously, wtf?

I do not like a lot of the new age bs that is being spread myself ok. But there are some obvious changes happening to planet earth all 7 + billion souls here now. The true teachings of jesus explain the coming quataum shift but have been distorted into religious cults! I have said in the thread i started that you must verify it for yourself! Only you will know if you are sealed by the logos. I can not do that for you! And it comes down to resonance with the star gates. You can either resonate with the incoming frequency or your gonna go crazy listening to everyone talking about it

I am not human!!! I am a Star Human Ancient Alien Dragon Hybrid Extra Terrestrial - MERLIN JT! MAAT
edit on 9-12-2012 by JesterTerrestrial because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by fadedface

I feel sorry for you. Now I am being serious. What exactly makes you think this Guy is even using proper math and terminology? (He is not by the way, it is random crap). What makes you fall for a long winded text in mumbo jumbo?

How exactly would "ascension" make your life better? What problems do you have now that you can not solve the way people have been solving them up to now?

You have to be a little more critical when looking for things to fill your life. If not any snake oil salesmen with a silky tongue will just waste your time.

Think a little for yourself man.

And the rest of you, shame on you all. Liars.
edit on 9-12-2012 by zedVSzardoz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by zedVSzardoz

I feel sorry for you. Now I am being serious. What exactly makes you think this Guy is even using proper math and terminology? (He is not by the way, it is random crap). What makes you fall for a long winded text in mumbo jumbo?

How exactly would "ascension" make your life better? What problems do you have now that you can not solve the way people have been solving them up to now?

You have to be a little more critical when looking for things to fill your life. If not any snake oil salesmen with a silky tongue will just waste your time.

How would ascension not make your life better. Do you enjoy being stuck in the cycle of death and decay? The way creation works is about to change! HEED THE WARNING!!! Your thoughts affect reality!!! You must be extremly critical when looking for things to fill your life and I am not selling you anything!!! It has been given to you for free. I am obviously thinking for my self! Thank you ~ STAR CRUISERS ~ ETERNAL LIFE ~ AND EVERYTHING ~

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by zedVSzardoz

I do try to think for myself but also I thought all this new age teaching about acension must have a basis in some truth even if a lot of new age thinking is derived from older esoteric traditions such as theosophy etc and the rest is what is called pseudo science which may or may not be true either way I can't know for sure.

I take heed of your warning as well about deceivers but the thought of acension is an appealing one and I would like someone on this thread to elaborate on exactly how acension will happen and how it can be achieved by someone like myself who only has a limited knowledge on this subject.

I see some similarity between what JesterTerrestrial has written and some stuff I read about called 'the christos realignment mission' which is attempting to reconnect Earth back to a higher vibrational density to a planet called Tara. This stuff I read also mentioned a lot of stuff about Stargates, Earth Grids, Halls of Amenti and 12 strand DNA etc and how humans have to activate these latent DNA strands to achieve acension.

Apparently this information comes from channelled material? What annoys me is what makes these channellers so speical that only they are privy to extra terrestrial contact and enlightenment. Surely if this information was so important the Pleiadians or benevolent aliens would somehow get it out to a much wider audience especially if the fate of the whole of humanity is hanging on it? I just can't trust the word of channellers alone so I doubt the authenticity of channelled material as every human being is flawed, egotistical and self serving in some way.

edit on 9-12-2012 by fadedface because: spelling

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by JesterTerrestrial

I am obviously thinking for my self! Thank you ~ STAR CRUISERS ~ ETERNAL LIFE ~ AND EVERYTHING ~

Just curious....did you write this?
The Gaian Merkabah

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
This information was written by Tony Bermanseder. My name is Michael Toldnes - MERLIN JT! MAAT I am a friend to the Dragons of Thuban The soul Family of Avalon and the Original Round of Camelot. We are the Extra Terrestrial Disclosure now required as peace between religions has become impossible. The information contained here is very powerful and I take my teams work very seriously. It has the encoded power of the logos behind it and explains many answers that many are searching for. Please read what has been shared with you. I am glad that you are curious It is a sign of hope for humanity lol Have a nice day

And he said, "Whoever finds the interpretation of these sayings will not experience death."

Jesus said, "Let him who seeks continue seeking until he finds. When he finds, he will become troubled. When he becomes troubled, he will be astonished, and he will rule over the All."

edit on 9-12-2012 by JesterTerrestrial because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by JesterTerrestrial

I aint even gonna lie....

Your thoughts and knowledge is very intriguing.

Mind is the builder!!! To get into your mind for a while is definitely fascinating! Im loving it actually.

Is it true? I have no idea but I will not make a judgement either way.

Also fascinating is the way you equate Jesus teachings and the cosmic WORD and prophecies from the Bible. I see it....I feel it. The more I ask to be revealed the more revealing it becomes.

I get lost in the puzzles, always trying to wrap my mind around the complexities and try to figure it all out.

The LOGOS you mention is something I learned over the last year while studying the Bible for myself.

The dogmatic beliefs have got to go.... they cause wars. I long for the day we do not need to push another down for their difference of belief/beliefs.

Hopefully the New Earth that may or may not be coming into light will be something we will all reign on with love.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Here's an epic song to listen to while you ascend into epic worlds....

Seriously, I like the idea of the OP, but I fear that this ideology will indeed cause more harm than it will help people. Imagine all the poor fools who will be devastated once nothing happens to us. I could easily see a suicide or two out of sheer disappointment.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by GARN40ish

Nothing happens on the 21st.

I've seen beyond it already.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   
I actually think of the new world, its not like the one in the video, but far beyond that, interconnected with all others, high technology and abundant well cared for nature in pristine shape. And home, the real world, would be the best, which one wonders, is it a planet, or a plane/realm that just extends? I'm not sure what I want, but everything that is concrete and limited feels wrong to me and just leaves an emptiness inside as I yearn for more.

I've seen the shift in meditation, in the twinkling of an eye, we all upgraded. I wondered in that moment if we had died without knowing and this was our light bodies or spirit form.

I don't believe anything relates to a date specifically, and think most of what is happening relates to Technology in the hands of the universe's worst renegades, murderers, slavers.

However look at things from every angle.

Eceti mailing list sent this out today, and it's interesting. Don't have to believe it however.

A quote from its intro though, "when the last tree, fish, etc....ie that of nature, is gone, we will at last realize we can't eat money." Yup! That is the most useless invention, and was never needed to begin wtih.

"2012 A-Z" - A Galaxial Event of Disneyesque Proportion

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   

but I fear that this ideology will indeed cause more harm than it will help people. Imagine all the poor fools who will be devastated once nothing happens to us. I could easily see a suicide or two out of sheer disappointment.
reply to post by flice

I agree, however the message each individual person is receiving is different. How they react to their feelings or messages is on them.

If people are awaiting a Savior they may get it, they may not. If they don't get saved by something and escape earth via death and or ascension then killing them self is another way in their mind set to achieve death or a way out.

All I can say.... the Earth IS over populated and if someone wants to go... go. Good luck though.

My intent is not to be mean... or sound mean.... its just they way it is as I see it.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by PlanetXisHERE

Originally posted by Chamberf=6

they are all working

Only problem for me is that the idea/speculation of this "ascension" or "enlightenment" doesn't work.

Yeah it's a nice little pipe-dream, but I would go all in with my money and all my possession on the bet it does not happen.

You mention money and possessions. Yes, money, possessions, materialism and consumerism seem much more likely to be the purpose of our life here on earth than what the OP has presented.

TO SIN - to miss the meaning or the purpose of life.

Peace and love to ALL

Well I"m not the type to bet my life or consciousness. What would you have preferred in my bet that this won't happen?

Good works, curiosity, my pets, my family?

either way this ascension/evolution business is pure and utter BS.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   

A quote from its intro though, "when the last tree, fish, etc....ie that of nature, is gone, we will at last realize we can't eat money." Yup! That is the most useless invention, and was never needed to begin wtih.
reply to post by Unity_99

Thats a powerful intro and is truth! I cannot wait for money to be a thing of the past.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   
What is interesting in the video is, the circles Everthing is circles, spirals, vortexes, our orbits, the sun around alcyone, aclyone around Sirius and all around the Galactic Center which to me is a giant star as well, and we must probably be vortex spiral orbits around the mythical Great Central Sun, since its all symmetrical and precise in some way, and in this pattern.

And I truly like the day/night, ratio, with the No Time or Golden Age, in that, it would seem this is connected to DNA and upgrades in it.

If they knew of such things, which I assume they do, and we're the mushrooms kept in the dark and fed the BS, then this would explain BP, Nuclear and all the scalar, even the GMO and nano technology. Everything they can to try and downgrade and ruin the DNA in order to prevent an uprgrade truly helping us/ascending us.

Anyway, if its all a fairy tale based on cycles and movements, I believe truly thinking positive and holding thoughts of miracles, transmuting all negative within us, asking/praying, and intending/envisioning, this is a very positive thing to do. And Love one another, truly, in word, and in deed.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

Thank you OP for presenting information which, if not true, has exactly ZERO downside if examined and proves to be false, but if true, could possibly be the key to life and life eternal.

Aren't you the proponent of Planet x/Nibiru whatever you are now calling it and saying "it's here"? Wouldn't such a "system" as you've called create huge changes in planetary orbits and massive upheavals on Earth?

Now are you saying that stuff won't happen and now ascension and evolution may take place instead?

Are you backtracking on all your threads and posts on "Planet X" to make way for this new unfounded speculation?

edit on 12/9/2012 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Obviously his reply was to get you to not believe it.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by PurpleVortex

How do you define trolls? Someone who disagrees with you? Just because someone see the nonsense in this does not make them a troll.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
According to the Video this is rare or never has happened. A triple solar allignment on that date. Maybe the universe is going up? Anyway, that kind of fairy tale thinking I'm going to keep up because I want everyone out of here, healed and counseled and safe.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by BrokenAngelWings33

The story of the Emperors new clothes comes to mind.
Only the smart can see them.
You dont see them but you say you do.
You are walking around naked.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I would have appreciated hearing an explanation of ascension from the OPs own words rather than a homework assignment of youtube videos to watch.. but maybe I'll check them out, we'll see

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join