It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 Ascension and everything you need to know regarding the shift.

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by TauCetixeta
reply to post by eriktheawful

People may find this program helpful.
Stellarium

Press F1 for help.
Hint: turn off the atmosphere and fog

And just what program did you think I was using?

DOH!

There will be only FIVE planets in the sky during the day today.

By the time Jupiter rises in the east, Saturn will have set below the horizon in the west.

I think you need to hit that "F1" button yourself dude.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by eriktheawful

There are lots of programs out there.
Stellarium is the easiest to use.
I like how i can stand on Phobos and look around.

The view from Europa is also interesting. I expected Jupiter to appear larger.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
www.skyviewcafe.com...

Some are off the chart as its later, but apparently they'll be there tomorrow agin as well. Saturn will be there again tomorrow with 7 others as well. Tomorrow is my oldest son's birthday so hoping nothing is in the works from PTB or anything.

And this is just cool, whats overhead for your closest city, for me Vancouver.

www.fourmilab.ch...
edit on 12-12-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

At this time there are 4 and the moon, and I CALL pluto a planet. It stays planet forever for me. Pluto, mercury, saturn, venus and moon. Will check again in a couple hours and see what has changed

Anyway, its worth checking to see what's overhead.

Also this looks like a good site: www.solarsystemscope.com...

According to this site there are 5: Pluto, Mercury, Venus, Saturn and Mars.
edit on 13-12-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Today is hitting me rather hard, all of the sudden. Began about an hour ago!

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by JesterTerrestrial
The way creation works is about to change! HEED THE WARNING!!!

Ecc 3:
"I know that whatever God does/makes/creates, It shall be forever.

Mal 3:6
"For I am the Lord (Yahweh, self existing God of creation); I do not change."

There is however a being that DOES want to change the way creation works, he works against the purpose and plan of God regarding the creation of His family "Elohim" in time; for that is the very purpose we were created as physical beings. He is the "opponent" or "enemy" and that word is translated as "Satan" by God.

He is a liar, and those who believe his lies through faith in his new age cult believe the original lie ever heard by the ears of mankind.

"you shall be as gods..."

This lie was told to Eve in response to her choice to not believe what God said about creation. Here you have chosen not to believe what God said about creation, and you claim to be ascending to a dimention allowing you to be like a god.

Think deeply about that truth.

Change is coming very, VERY soon, God will do as He said He would do and that is to save mankind from self annihilation. But not on Satans high day (winter solstice) and not according to the lies of that being. The Kingdom of God will reign over all the Earth exactly how God said it would.

Begining on Pentecost 2013; on the High Holy Day that has always been dedicated to the keeping of God's laws (government); forever, since they were created by the Creator, which NEVER CHANGES.

Notice the REAL WARNING TO HEED:

Rev 22
"For I testify to everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book (Bible): If anyone adds to these things, God will add to him the plagues that are written in this book; and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part from the Book of Life, from the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book."

Your claiming creation is about to change, is adding to the word of God, for it goes directly against what He said.

Which mark do you bare? The one that agrees with God's word, or the one that agrees with mankind by adding and taking away portions of God's word to fit your personal belief?

Unfortunately all of mankinds civilizations and religions must be brought to an end in order for God's Kingdom to reign.

God Bless,
edit on 13-12-2012 by ElohimJD because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   
www.skyviewcafe.com...

Now aside from the moon we have: neptune, mars, pluto, mercury, venus and saturn. So 6.

Since I think the whole thing is just a giant thoughtscape, think lovely thoughts and even vividly see the leaders, giving up, saying, OK they get it, time to be the nice guy, no more bad games, we're all wrong it looks like, and asking for forgiveness and working with people to turn it all around. I try to see this frequently and even pray for it.
edit on 13-12-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ElohimJD

Our ascension is on the way.
BTW, have you noticed that the Earth has not been hit by the Wormwood asteroid that
is mentioned in the Holy Bible?

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
I can't wait for religion to be over, and the false separation from the Creator that it has caused us to feel. Hard to take a book seriously when I FEEL the direct love of the Creator on me. That ain't SATAN sending me his love.

Everything is Everything, and that Everything is the Creator. The illusion of Duality is, thankfully, about to be over. For me, I feel like I'm attending the last few days of class and we're just going through the motions, while the summer Sun hits the windows and I feel those rays on my body. I'm just ITCHING to get out there and bask in it, rather than being stuck in the schoolhouse. Get me?

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   

BTW, have you noticed that the Earth has not been hit by the Wormwood asteroid that

Maybe it has and you don't realize it because your exegesis is flawed.

/shrug

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Make sure your affairs are in order people. Anyone you've forgotten to thank or apologize too?

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by GreeneLight
Make sure your affairs are in order people. Anyone you've forgotten to thank or apologize too?

Why, may I ask, should I do this....

Des

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Where is it mentioned? I know where it is interpreted to be mentioned by those who do not dwell in the Body of Christ.

Rev 8:10-11
"And the third angel sounded, and there fell a great (Gk: Megas = of personal rank/authority) star (spirit being) from heaven (Gk: Ouranos = 3rd heaven, spiritual plane where God dwells, NOT physical outer space), burning (Gk: kaio = consume with fire) as it were a lamp, and it fell (Gk: Piptō = to lose authority, no longer have force) upon the third part of the rivers, and upon the fountains of waters. 11 The name of the star (spirit being) is Wormwood (one that leads to bitterness/anger/irritation). A third of the waters (fg. many people) turned bitter (Gk: pikrainō = angry, embittered, irratated), and many people died from the waters (fg. many people) that had become bitter."

What are fountains of waters?

Check out Rev 7:17
"For the Lamb (Jesus) which is in the midst of the throne shall feed them (God's church), and shall lead them unto living fountains (Gk: pēgē = same word as Rev 8:10) of waters (Gk: hydōr = same as Rev 8:10) and God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes"

In Revelation, you see the figurative use of "fountains of waters" applied to both Jesus (Rev 7) and Wormwood (Rev 8), when Jesus leads you to spiritual waters (way of thinking) they are "LIVING", when Wormwood is cast down he turns his waters bitter and those that are lead to his waters (way of thinking) lead others to "DEATH".

This event is referring to Satan loosing his authority to rule this Earth (the end of Satan's rule of the age), when the "fall" of the "star" designed to "make one angry/bitter/irratated" falls upon the waters (many people) 1/3rd will become bitter/angry/irratated and many wil die because of those minds becoming more selfish and evil in their thinking.

Granted there is also a physical manifestation of this trumpet and many will die by that physical fulfilment, but please understand Revelation was written spiritually and must be interpreted spiritually to not error in thinking with a carnal mind.

God has not yet revealed through His prophets the physical fulfilment of this trumpet, it has been reserved for just prior to its occuring to bring glory to God and magnify His church before all the world.

edit on 13-12-2012 by ElohimJD because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

Originally posted by GreeneLight

Why, may I ask, should I do this....

Des

You 'should' not do anything. We believe it to be in 'your' best interest because 'you' would wish 'you' had when the time comes.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   
As I've said before, I believe you will be where you need to be, when you need to be, and how you need to be, exactly as it should be. Your Higher Self knows where to put you so things work.

BUT, if you do feel that urge to get things in order and clear issues, certainly do this. Do what FEELS right, and it can make events to come so much more simple and enjoyable.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by fourthmeal
As I've said before, I believe you will be where you need to be, when you need to be, and how you need to be, exactly as it should be. Your Higher Self knows where to put you so things work.

BUT, if you do feel that urge to get things in order and clear issues, certainly do this. Do what FEELS right, and it can make events to come so much more simple and enjoyable.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by TauCetixeta

BTW, have you noticed that the Earth has not been hit by the Wormwood asteroid that is mentioned in the Holy Bible?

I've read the bible all the way through 3 times (even though I'm an agnostic) yet I don't think it EVER mentioned asteroids.

You mind telling us where this asteroid was mentioned in the bible????
edit on 12/13/2012 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6
reply to post by TauCetixeta

BTW, have you noticed that the Earth has not been hit by the Wormwood asteroid that is mentioned in the Holy Bible?

I've read the bible all the way through 3 times (even though I'm an agnostic) yet I don't think it EVER mentioned asteroids.

You mind telling us where this asteroid was mentioned in the bible????
edit on 12/13/2012 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

Don't read the entire Holy Bible again.

Just go to the Book of Revelation :
I have the King James Version. Here you go.
Revelation Chapter 8 : Verse 11

And the name of the star is called Wormwood: and the third part of the waters became
wormwood; and many men died of waters, because they were made bitter.

I'm glad you told me you are an agnostic. That explains everything.
However, more importantly you thirst for the truth. Good for you.
I will show you the way.

In an alternate timeline the Wormwood asteroid flies very close to the Earth.
It looks like a star as it blazes through the atmosphere.

The timeline has been altered. Wormwood was bumped on October 26, 2012.
It's heading out into deep space.
We have switched to Plan B.

edit on 14-12-2012 by TauCetixeta because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Yes, i know. I see it as God Almighty throwing the 10 Plagues of Egypt on the
entire planet. The Holy Bible is a wonderful book for beginners.

This may sound a little odd but everything has been changed because of actions
taken by President Eisenhower in February 1954.

The ripple effects of President Eisenhower have tossed us a much better timeline.
We are on Plan B.

The whole Mark of the Beast 666 will not be happening.
The Cabal & illumiati are on the run.
Our future is incredibly bright right now.
Don't take my word for it. You will see for yourself.

Your first wake up call will arrive December 21, 2012.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   
I would suggest sooner than the 21st, if you are centered and ready to feel it.

Today is the third straight day of that buzzing, glowing, loving feeling. Amazing!

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by fourthmeal
I would suggest sooner than the 21st, if you are centered and ready to feel it.

Today is the third straight day of that buzzing, glowing, loving feeling. Amazing!

Some people are ahead of others. You are one of them.
Just remain positive and without fear.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join