It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 Ascension and everything you need to know regarding the shift.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Internet Explorer

Thank you for proving my point, yet again.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by BrokenAngelWings33

Proving what point?

And by the way, I didn't mean it as an attack on you. But some of you self-confessed holier-than-thou 'enlightened' people are just pure snake-oil salesmen with this 2012/Ascension BS.
edit on 11-12-2012 by Internet Explorer because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   

What if they are right? Why even come in to a thread if you feel this way? Seems you are in denial, you really feel a different way and are trying to convince yourself everyone else is foolish, allow for the possibility that some of what is being postulated could be true, tell us why you are so certain it is not...deny ignorance, don't be ignorant.

I don't believe that a specific day can be pinpointed as the end, rather I feel any day can be the beginning of something different then what we are familiar with right now in this reality. There are other dimensions (9), we are only aware of this one, there are multiple universes (9), trillions of stars and galaxies times infinity... I say live life one day at a time and have true love in your heart.

BAW33
edit on 12/11/2012 by BrokenAngelWings33 because: Edit

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrokenAngelWings33

What if they are right? Why even come in to a thread if you feel this way? Seems you are in denial, you really feel a different way and are trying to convince yourself everyone else is foolish, allow for the possibility that some of what is being postulated could be true, tell us why you are so certain it is not...deny ignorance, don't be ignorant.

I say live life one day at a time and have true love in your heart.

BAW33
edit on 12/11/2012 by BrokenAngelWings33 because: Edit

STAR

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   

I didn't take it as an attack on me...you cannot hurt me with words.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by JesterTerrestrial

Solar flares that originate from the sun take days to reach us but this wave you talk about is super fast and only takes minutes. WOW

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by mr10k

replied to wrong post. deleting my post

edit on 11-12-2012 by karen61560 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by DerekAngelSoldier

New age is any new idea in philosophy, religion or spiritualism. Scinetology is considered new age. What did these ladies have to do with that? Nothing, thats right.
Some new age is really just a rehash of old age ideas and religions. The popularity of wicca today was not introduced by these ladies either. I dont know who is giving them all this credit but they certainly dont deseve it.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   

If you will allow for the possibility that this is all BS we will allow your postulations.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Just an outside observer looking in here and here is what I see in this thread.

I see alot of people who are coming off very threatened and insecure.
I see alot of hostility and negativity focused on this thread from people who clearly don't agree with it yet......can't seem to be able to pass up the opportunity to post in it.

It is amazing to me how holstile,beligerant, assanine people can get when they come across a view of reality which totally undermines and threatens their frigile little box they live in called an ego.

If you disagree with the views put forth so much then I can't for the life of me understand why the need to post more than once. You say your peace and then move on.

It really sucks trying to read thru a thread and get other people's ideas on the material and having to sift thru page after page of mocking,ridicule,scorn,hatred,ignorance, and hostility.

But hey,
whadda I know right?

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by karen61560

If you will allow for the possibility that this is all BS we will allow your postulations.

I don't need to allow it to be BS...don't need your permission...do you have anything other than negativity in your view of life, perhaps you did stumble into the wrong thread and just felt the need to be heard saying BS and postulated...
Go talk about flares.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

Well said, however, you did not really offer anything more, did you get tired and forget? I mean you ranted about everyone else then basically did the same thing.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 07:21 AM
link   
I watched the videos and read through page 3 and had to stop there. I see a lot of "baby souls" here. Moving on...

Thank you for the videos, and links to the information to read. I'll print them out to read at work tonight.

I appreciate you putting up this thread. Very interesting.

edit on 12/12/2012 by sled735 because: addition to comment

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Help progress the Shift

All day today light workers around the world will be meditating and pushing good thoughts across the world . The main even will be at 9:30 PM EST . I for a fact have felt huge energy pulses that when i wasent ready for almost knocked me out this morning * Found out that thousands of people were meditating and focusing energy at the same exact time i felt the pulses *

Please tonight at 9:30 EST focus all your energy toward the shift to the new age of Consciousness .

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by GARN40ish

Extremely enlightening, cleared up much confusion within us.

Thank you for posting such content.

Namaste.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by HattoriHanzo
Help progress the Shift

All day today light workers around the world will be meditating and pushing good thoughts across the world . The main even will be at 9:30 PM EST . I for a fact have felt huge energy pulses that when i wasent ready for almost knocked me out this morning * Found out that thousands of people were meditating and focusing energy at the same exact time i felt the pulses *

Please tonight at 9:30 EST focus all your energy toward the shift to the new age of Consciousness .

Wait did those pulses occur anywhere between 2:50AM PST and 3:25AM PST???

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by zedVSzardoz

I've got it, should be done by about 2:00, then you can use it.
On Topic: I see a lot of ego coming out in those who do believe in this. Every time someone disagrees, they are met with "They are uneducated in the truth" "They don't see the light" or some other saying, indicating the poster thinks they are better, smarter, because they do believe. We who don't just fall in line, we who expect actual proof of fantastic claims of changing DNA are just fools who will not ascend.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by DAVID64
reply to post by zedVSzardoz

I've got it, should be done by about 2:00, then you can use it.
On Topic: I see a lot of ego coming out in those who do believe in this. Every time someone disagrees, they are met with "They are uneducated in the truth" "They don't see the light" or some other saying, indicating the poster thinks they are better, smarter, because they do believe. We who don't just fall in line, we who expect actual proof of fantastic claims of changing DNA are just fools who will not ascend.

Yeah i agree with you , One thing to drop/lower your Frequency would be negative to other's who do not believe in what you do . Indigos/Starchildren/whateveryouwanttocallus are here to teach and so fourth not to shove our beliefs onto others thats how this earth got to where it is now and it needs to change .

The whole reason our Fathers and Mothers back Before Christ got dropped to this plain of existence is because of the greys forcing us into what they believed ( To be male brained ,We were originally female brained that let us understand others and ascend the correct way ) . For me it sometimes can be hard not to force what i think onto people but i teach other's the way it should be done .

P.L.U.R no matter what even if the other being is satan .

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   
HattoriHanzo -

When exactly did those energies hit you?

I ask because, as you can see in my post a couple above this one, I had a quite crazy experience and I want to see if the times correlate. It would have to be between 2:50AM and 3:25AM (all PST for me).

Please let me know, I'm trying to put the pieces of the experience together.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by fourthmeal
HattoriHanzo -

When exactly did those energies hit you?

I ask because, as you can see in my post a couple above this one, I had a quite crazy experience and I want to see if the times correlate. It would have to be between 2:50AM and 3:25AM (all PST for me).

Please let me know, I'm trying to put the pieces of the experience together.

I was in a deep Lucid Dream at that time so i couldn't feel the energy on this plane of existence , But around that time i kept waking up feeling like i was high or so fourth . At 7:30AM EST is when i felt the HUGE Energy burst I've never felt any thing that strong in my life i felt like my whole body was pulsing with so much energy and i felt a new feeling that i havent felt with spiritual energy it felt like i had my whole body filled with Vibrators , Having a Orgasam x100 with it being amplified with the use of Ecstasy and then having a bunch of freezing water dropped on me all at once.

Right as i felt it i pulled out my laptop and went on The Spirit Science website and found at that at the exact same time i felt that energy / vibration is when thousands of people projected their thoughts / meditated at once.

What you felt last night was indefinitely the first wave of light workers meditating .

There will also be another one at 9:30pm EST i would start at 9:15 just to be prepared and be in your meditation trance while it happens .

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join