It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The leader of the real KKK DM'D me on Twitter

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   
LINK

I'm sure hundreds of people come into this exact problem roughly once every day, but logging into Twitter last week to find a direct message from the leader of the Ku Klux Klan was a new one for me. A kind of awkward but mostly hilarious new one, in that the message was from Bradley Jenkins—the Grand Imperial Wizard of the United Klans of America (UKA)—who told me that Thomas Robb, the guy I spoke to that time a woman set herself on fire and blamed it on the KKK, was the leader of a "fake Klan" and said I should speak to him, the leader of the "true Klan."

The UKA is a faction of the Klan that has historically been associated with extreme acts of violence, like a number of murders throughout the 60s and the bombing of the 16th Street Baptist Church in 1963, which killed four young girls. All the online literature I could find about the UKA (apart from on its own website) referred to the organization in the past tense, with many stating that it had effectively disbanded after the death of its leader, Robert Shelton, in 2003. I called Bradley to see just how he could be the leader of a defunct organization and why his gang is more real than Thomas Robb's gang.

It's a kinda silly but some what interesting interview with someone trying to change the face of the kkk. I just don't see the need for hate groups. Jenkins seems to try tie himself to the illuminati with a lot of his references on his hate site.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Hate groups are for intellectual midgets, that have the need to feel superior solely because they are a certain color.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by deadeyedick

It's a kinda silly

Congratulations!, i think you summed it up there quite nicely! Why oh why are these organisations still allowed to exist? Deny ignorance... blah.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   

So you don’t see the UKA as a hate organization?
Putting on public rallies with the robes and the hoods and screaming and hollering doesn't accomplish anything. Let me tell you what I hate: I hate that my country is going down the tubes and that Europe is going down the tubes. I hate that we have people who are totally blind to the Islamization of our world.

If you're not racist, why not start a new organization than become the leader of one with a long history of racism?
Because there has to be someone who stands up and establishes what we're about. Myself and the four other Imperial wizards have come to the conclusion that 2013 is the time for that to happen. It will be the year that people realize the Klan is not a huge hate organization.

edit on 8-12-2012 by deadeyedick because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by deadeyedick

I feel like I need to take a long hot shower after reading that page.

Change their image?
You can't polish a turd no matter how hard one tries.

My two pennies.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   

So you don’t see the UKA as a hate organization?
Putting on public rallies with the robes and the hoods and screaming and hollering doesn't accomplish anything. Let me tell you what I hate: I hate that my country is going down the tubes and that Europe is going down the tubes. I hate that we have people who are totally blind to the Islamization of our world.

Good effing grief. Ignorance at its best. Why are so many people so paranoid about the 'islamization of the world' . Trust me when i say it aint gonna happen. Just because you see that it might happen, you've already made up your mind that it's a forgone conclusion.
edit on 8/12/12 by logicalview because: (no reason given)

edit on 8/12/12 by logicalview because: shove it!

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
reply to post by deadeyedick

I feel like I need to take a long hot shower after reading that page.

Change their image?
You can't polish a turd no matter how hard one tries.

My two pennies.

There will always be terds around so why not have them polished a bit.
This guy claims that he is bringing an end to hate and end marches and rallies.
I seriously doubt it but it could e a positive step???

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   

I just don't see the need for hate groups.

Believe it or not, the entire world operates under a "us or them" model.

"Everything is dual; everything has poles; everything has its pair of opposites; like and unlike are the same; opposites are identical in nature, but different in degree; extremes meet; all truths are but half-truths; all paradoxes may be reconciled." — The Kybalion.

Every organization that separates themselves from others is doing the same thing that the KKK does. They just do it in a manner that resonates with the beliefs.

Corporations look to destroy other corporations and take their share.

Nations invade and occupy other nations for their resources.

Religions are extremely vocal about their opposition to other religions.

etc;

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   
All movements have their "behind baseball" in-fighting. To everyone who isn't part of that movement it seems silly, but to them it's the business that defines them. I guess if you were a journalist it would be worth hearing out to present all vantage points. It dosn't mean that you agree with them but it shows you're willing to present the facts as they are.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   

How can ANYONE take the KKK,or the fake KKK seriously, after Dave Chappelle put it into perspective ?

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1

How can ANYONE take the KKK,or the fake KKK seriously, after Dave Chappelle put it into perspective ?

One of the greatest comedy skits of all time. The poor guy had no idea he was an African American, and the rest of the Klan were too nice to tell him. My favorite is when he finds out his own race, he divorces his wife for loving a black man.

new topics

top topics

join