It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trying to locate an elusive Planet Assassin called Nibiru in the skies ( I need your help )

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla
I say this time and again ...

There
is
NO
Nibiru.

(video) about that Nibiru thing ...

Spoiler:
The Sumerian name for JUPITER was ....

Nibiru.

I think you misunderstand the purpose of this thread. The thread doesn't ask you to state your beliefs here. This thread is about taking images of the sky and looking for anomalies that you can try to explain. Other than that, no other input about what you believe is required.

Peace

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarknStormy
reply to post by LiveEquation

Don't bother.. Its not there and you would only be wasting your time searching for it.

If you do not want to participate in collecting data and saying what you think about it, please kindly hold back what beliefs you may harbor.

Thanks

link   

Originally posted by DarknStormy

Don't bother.. Its not there and you would only be wasting your time searching for it.

If you do not want to participate in collecting data and saying what you think about it, please kindly hold back what beliefs you may harbor.

Thanks

link   
reply to post by WhoDat09

Thanks for that

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by SyntheticPerception

I think this is a very important angle to investigate this matter.

Alternative view for "object incoming" theories: Movement in another dimension,

It would make sense of certain anomalies measured "possibly" but not seen.

If the interdimensional angle can leave some form of residue (or footprint) in the skies that can be captured by cameras, then yeah I guess you could let us have a glimpse and explain as well what inter dimensional means because i have no idea at all what that means

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by LiveEquation

Originally posted by Druscilla
I say this time and again ...

There
is
NO
Nibiru.

(video) about that Nibiru thing ...

Spoiler:
The Sumerian name for JUPITER was ....

Nibiru.

I think you misunderstand the purpose of this thread. The thread doesn't ask you to state your beliefs here. This thread is about taking images of the sky and looking for anomalies that you can try to explain. Other than that, no other input about what you believe is required.

Peace

www.abovetopsecret.com...
Nibiru is New Gaia Serpentina and so the same planet you live upon now. The so called 'splitting' of Old Earth into two versions (say after Dolores Cannon and others) is very true in the metaphysical sense, as you can consider the Planet E arth as being Mirrored, say by the Local Sun into some place 'behind' the Sun. Most people and 'guides' and 'wayshowers' TUNE into this 'correct' archetype see. But they then begin to filter in their limited perceptions and background information and all those 'weird' theories and stories evolve as memeplexes and thoughtforms. Remember the comets Hale Bopp and Elenin? Nibiru is similar. All ok in the metaphysics but New Age BS (NABS) in physical reality. In comes a comet Elenin and BECAUSE IT IS linked to the Wormwood of Revelations in the Logos timeline (NOT the Thuban timeline btw, but known to the Dragons through decoding keys), the NABS world runs amok with youtubers and forum dwellers proclaiming the armaggedon and the apocalypse.

I shared some information regarding the NABS and nibiru on another thread yesterday...i cant recall what it was called...Nibiru something. I you can take a look at the input already entered if you like. I just went outside and looked up and no sign of the destroyer in my skies today. That said I have seen what you might call cloud ships and extra terrestrial intelligences as well as the multi dimensional beings known as sylphs ~ The spirits of the sky! I shared a couple photos of that years ago when the truth revolution was really starting to gain momentum. Peace MERLIN JT! MAAT

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   
i made this theory public on ATS perhaps a year or so ago.

the Earth's internal Sun ...i.e.: the Earth Core is the basis for the cyclical destructor now called Nibiru in the pop culture mainstream

way back, perhaps a half-a-million years ago when an advanced culture/civilization was dominating the planet
the Earth core going wild in 11k-25k year cycles was known...
through the passing of the ages, and the collapse of empires and prehistoric civilizations the 'science' was lost to myth and legend & lore

here in the 20th century... The extra-solar intruder was once thought to be A Brown Dwarf star of a Binary Star solar system , then the presently famous Nibiru became the cosmic visitor which wreaks chaos & destruction upon the Earth at various returns to the 'inner solar system'

it is really the inner & outer core of the Earth that cycles in fits of chaos and heats up the Mantle Plumes which in turn disrupts the magnetoshphere...causes outgassing all over the place then causes long dormant volcanos to start smoking and rumbling... the enormous EarthQuakes in increasing number and intensity, the appearances of thousands of 'sinkholes' all over the planets surface...

these are all the results of the Cyclical Earth Core heating up- & the planet expanding & outgassing
the inner core is about the size of Pluto...and that is the 'object' that is bringing destruction to the Planet
and not some space invader you see with a telescope...

the collective consciousness knows that the intruder is below our feet (isn' t Hell downwards) and not in the Heavens where we look for salvation
edit on 9-12-2012 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by eriktheawful

Originally posted by Ear-Responsible

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by Ear-Responsible

You said "many respected astronomers believe in its theoretical existence." Got some others to add to the list? It takes a lot more than two to make "many".

edit on 12/9/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

How about Rodney Gomes at the National Observatory of Brazil in Rio de Janeiro? Or Johann Gottfried Galle? Or Thomas John Hussey? How about Alexis Bouvard? Peter Andreas Hansen? Shall I continue?
edit on 9-12-2012 by Ear-Responsible because: (no reason given)

Yes actually, you'll need to go on, because first, you used the present tense for "believe" and 4 of the 5 astronomers you cited are dead, and actually LONG dead astronomers that worked the field of astronomy before Pluto was even discovered and when Neptune's correct mass was not known.

Johann Gottfried Galle, 1812 - 1910

Thomas John Hussey, 1792 - 1854

Alexis Bouvard, 1767 - 1843

Peter Andreas Hansen, 1795 - 1874

Alexis Bouvard wasn't looking for Nibiru or a companion to the sun. He was looking for a planet beyond Uranus based upon his observations of the planet. 3 years after his death, in 1846, using his observational data, Neptune was discovered.

Thomas Hussey was looking for Neptune. Johann Gottfried Galle was also looking for Neptune.
Peter Hansen had worked out research into the mutual perturbations of Jupiter and Saturn prior to 1830 who's data again, helped discovered Neptune.

Rodney Gomes is the only currently alive astronomer that you listed, and no, he doesn't believe in "Nibiru" as described by Stitchin or anyone else.
What he did was work out computer models that might help find another planet beyond the Kuiper Belt that might be affecting the orbits of Kuiper Belt objects, but that anything out there, will be staying out there.

So yes, you do need to go on, but based upon what you presented, what you REALLY need to do is some reading and research before you post again since you failed to do either of those in the first place.

I never said they were searching for anything or that they "believed" in "Nibiru"? Your entire post is full of fail and yet you still got stars.. gotta love the ATS crowd, speaking in certainties about things that are not. Stop putting words in my mouth. I proved my point, and that was there are plenty of astronomers who do not completely discount the POSSIBILITY of a rogue planet. Try again.

Oh the irony packed in that last statement in your post

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
I think Sedna is Nibiru, but it aint comin before 2079 or so, when it will be at its closest to the sun. Either way it's a dwarf like Pluto.
edit on 9-12-2012 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by VeritasAequitas
reply to post by Druscilla

In regards to that; does anybody know Jupiter's relative position to Earth?

Im fairly sure it (Jupiter that is) is visable in the southern hemisphere at the mo, since we have a really bright planet in the sky and its typically always in the upper 45-90 degrees off the horizon (usually always in the finer months of the year I think) and it isnt Saturn (could be wrong). Given its position and path most nights I dont think it would be all that visible in the northern hemisphere.

As for the other 'Nibiru'... seen no hide or hair... and I never will.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
It works way better if you shoot indoors through a double pain window which screens out
the ability to assess things scientifically and will produce an excellent picture of the
hidden Nibiru the exact same size as the sun.

Please do it at sunset so at least we get a nice picture to go with something we have seen over and over and...
you get the picture.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   

I never said they were searching for anything or that they "believed" in "Nibiru"? Your entire post is full of fail and yet you still got stars.. gotta love the ATS crowd, speaking in certainties about things that are not. Stop putting words in my mouth. I proved my point, and that was there are plenty of astronomers who do not completely discount the POSSIBILITY of a rogue planet. Try again.

Oh the irony packed in that last statement in your post

I'm afraid you did. You specifically said that, so I'm not putting any words in your mouth at all (nice attitude by the way, you have it again in other posts listed here).

Post one, here you said:

Also, there is plenty of evidence to suggest a "Nibiru" type planet is on an eliptical orbit.. possibly a brown dwarf as most systems are typically binary though some fail to get off. So I'm still not seeing your point. I think what you meant to say is.. yes the possibility of its existence is likely but you don't have to worry about it because we would see it coming long before it got here.. especially if it is the size described(brown dwarf).

You said that there was plenty of evidence for it.

Then in this post here, you turn around and discredit astronomers with this statement:

Lol @ the amount of snarkyness you forced into that post, just what we need here at ATS. You are giving too much credit to our astronomers, the solar system is a vast place.. you're basically speaking with a certainty that they can easily find a needle in a billion hay stacks. Be reasonable.

Then you completely contradict yourself (and still have not show the "plenty of evidence" yet), in this post here when you said:

I agree. And for the record I never said it existed or didn't, just that it is possible and many respected astronomers believe in its theoretical existence.

At which point Phage pointed out the only modern day astronomers that really believe there is something out past the Kuiper Belt are John Matese and Daniel Whitmire
At which point you said in this post here:

Right. I'm sure they are the only two on the planet with decent credentials that entertain the idea.. get lost

Rather rude on your part IMHO.

Then Phage asked you who else there was, and in this post here you gave this reply:

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by Ear-Responsible

You said "many respected astronomers believe in its theoretical existence." Got some others to add to the list? It takes a lot more than two to make "many".

edit on 12/9/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

How about Rodney Gomes at the National Observatory of Brazil in Rio de Janeiro? Or Johann Gottfried Galle? Or Thomas John Hussey? How about Alexis Bouvard? Peter Andreas Hansen? Shall I continue?

So no, I'm afraid I have not put anything in your mouth. Your mouth has said it all on it's own. You've contradicted yourself, made a claim that there is evidence (which you've failed to produced), then claimed that there are many astronomers out there that believe in a rogue planet out there, however, even in that you were completely wrong.

Each astronomer you listed was looking for an orbital body. NOT a rogue planet. Even our 3 modern day astronomers, John Matese, Daniel Whitmire and Gomes are not looking for a rogue planet, but an orbital body, who's orbit stays well outside the Kuiper Belt.

Now, I've been nothing but polite in my posts and responses with absolutely no attitude at all.
edit on 9-12-2012 by eriktheawful because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   
I didn't know this thread would spur debates about different theories on Nibiru.

What i gather from the historical translations is that Nibiru is not infact a planet. Depending on interpretation, Nibiru was a person who could be talked to. That is why the title of this thread mentions a planet assassin (which in no way implies that the assassin is a planet).

Also Nibiru was said to divide the sky in two. There is only one star that divides earth's sky into two, it is the sun. half of earth's sky is dark while the other is daylight. So i am not really thinking of Nibiru in these terms but as anomalies that may signal something whether it be bad or good but not things that will usher people into a new dimension.
edit on 10-12-2012 by LiveEquation because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join