Trying to locate an elusive Planet Assassin called Nibiru in the skies ( I need your help )

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Most threads these days try to make a case for presence of some earth assassin named Nibiru that is supposedly in space en route to earth. Some of the evidence includes sundog phenomenon and even lens flare. Well most of us have cell phones with cameras and i think it is about time we all pointed these devices to the skies and searched for this elusive assassin.

The search in the skies
All we need to do is take pictures of the skies, including pictures in which we intentionally create lens flare.

Does my cell phone have infrared capabilities?
The simplest way to check this is to place an infrared remote control infront of your cell-camera and press any of the buttons on the remote. if you see flashes of light on your phone then your cell phone has some range into the infrared wavelength.

What picture size can i post?
My eyes always get traumatized by large pictures. I think 300x300 pixels or less is fine. I think ATS might also have problems with individuals posting large image files since it may slow down their server. Another option is just to put a link to a photoserver you use.

Am I allowed to photoshop my image and introduce artifact?
No.

I posted a picture, now what?
A picture maybe worth a thousand words, however it is imperative that you describe what you see. Is there evidence of Nibiru? Do you see anything unusual? what do you think caused it? what is your assessment?

Example of a picture I took of a sundog

I saw this with my own naked eyes and decided to take a picture of it using my cell phone. It's a sundog ( There is a line arc from the sun, kinda looks like comet trail) and has nothing to do with Nibiru (but has everything to do with ice crystals and how they refract sun rays).

Its night time here so i cannot go outside and take a lens flare picture. Otherwise I will post tomorrow if its not cloudy. Aideus
edit on 8-12-2012 by LiveEquation because: (no reason given)
edit on 8-12-2012 by LiveEquation because: flare

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
I say this time and again ...

There
is
NO
Nibiru.

(video) about that Nibiru thing ...

Spoiler:
The Sumerian name for JUPITER was ....

Nibiru.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

In regards to that; does anybody know Jupiter's relative position to Earth?

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by LiveEquation

Don't bother.. Its not there and you would only be wasting your time searching for it.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by LiveEquation

I think this is a very important angle to investigate this matter.

Alternative view for "object incoming" theories: Movement in another dimension,

It would make sense of certain anomalies measured "possibly" but not seen.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla
I say this time and again ...

There
is
NO
Nibiru.

(video) about that Nibiru thing ...

Spoiler:
The Sumerian name for JUPITER was ....

Nibiru.

So there is a Nibiru? Make up your mind

Also, there is plenty of evidence to suggest a "Nibiru" type planet is on an eliptical orbit.. possibly a brown dwarf as most systems are typically binary though some fail to get off. So I'm still not seeing your point. I think what you meant to say is.. yes the possibility of its existence is likely but you don't have to worry about it because we would see it coming long before it got here.. especially if it is the size described(brown dwarf).
edit on 8-12-2012 by Ear-Responsible because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   
If it exists its interdimensional. And I am NOT saying for one minute that I believe the mystery school PTB even know truth, they are too distorted and insane for me to believe things like that. However, I do connect dots. And between what has been told me by those who do believe, its interdimensional and our science wouldn't understand until it was here.

Now I'll just pretend its like Tolec talked about with the andromedans, and earth rising through realms/frequencies, if there is something akin to a black hole or something in another frequency, we could encounter it. OR, this:

www.sonoma.edu...

Grand Cross Allignment Dec 21 or 23. This could be related to the planet of the crossing. And I think it involves a stargate.

I don't think anything negative is going to happen unless it involves our technology and don't intend to see this at all.

But thats what I think they mean. by nibiru. Something to do with that Cross, and stargate.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by VeritasAequitas
reply to post by Druscilla

In regards to that; does anybody know Jupiter's relative position to Earth?

Yes, I do.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Ear-Responsible

Right, so, with all this "plenty" of evidence, can you name a date, or just a date-range when we'll ever see this "Nibiru", Planet X, Nemesis, Candy Land, or whatever anyone wants to call it?

You may also want to back such statements up with independently verifiable documented and replicable observations and data sets from reputable distinguished academic and scientific sources that don't link to any site(s) associated with fringe topics.

If you could point all that out, it'd be a great help, especially so where you can explain where well funded scientists with hundreds of millions of $ plus of state of the art equipment over at least the last 100 years have yet to detect anything such?

Do we need to have some special rainbow crystal to activate our pineal gland vibrations to tune into the YOUniverse of higher consciousness so the higher, lower, upper, downward, diagonal, backwards and sideways selfs can spirit guide us with extrasensory interdimensional sight to see the invisible light of this giant binary partner to our sun?
Just say'n, because that seems to be the general consensus when it comes to this Nibiru, Planet X, or whatever it's called. Either that, or it can only be detected by using the cheapest possible digital photographic equipment to take pictures of the sun.

Something to consider while thinking on that: Radio Astronomy.
Radio astronomy can see things that can't be seen with the naked eye.
Celetial bodies like our sun, gas giants like Jupiter, Saturn etc, and Brown Dwarfs which Jupiter teeters on the edge of debate for being classified as one, all put off very EASILY seen and detected radio signatures.

Thus, even if your invisible planet, star, brown dwarf, whatever it is existed, we'd have seen it long ago in radio telescope observations.

Here's a link to The National Radio Astronomy Observatory with an image of the Sun.

Here's a radio Image of Jupiter

Besides Radio Astronomy, there's plenty other methods for detecting celestial bodies in the infrared, ultraviolet, X-ray emissions, and other such.

Have we had a peek of any of that hinting at a solar binary?
Hmm?

We can image Alpha Centauri A, B, and C, as well as the planet Alpha Centauri Bb some 4 light years away, but we can't find one stinking Brown Dwarf in our own local stellar neighborhood?

We can image Pluto and it's FIVE moons, but we can't find some planetary giant Stellar binary to our own star?

uh-huh.

edit on 8-12-2012 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Right, so, with all this "plenty" of evidence, can you name a date, or just a date-range when we'll ever see this "Nibiru", Planet X, Nemesis, Candy Land, or whatever anyone wants to call it?

You may also want to back such statements up with independently verifiable documented and replicable observations and data sets from reputable distinguished academic and scientific sources that don't link to any site(s) associated with fringe topics.

If you could point all that out, it'd be a great help, especially so where you can explain where well funded scientists with hundreds of millions of $ plus of state of the art equipment over at least the last 100 years have yet to detect anything such?

Do we need to have some special rainbow crystal to activate our pineal gland vibrations to tune into the YOUniverse of higher consciousness so the higher, lower, upper, downward, diagonal, backwards and sideways selfs can spirit guide us with extrasensory interdimensional sight to see the invisible light of this giant binary partner to our sun?
Just say'n, because that seems to be the general consensus when it comes to this Nibiru, Planet X, or whatever it's called. Either that, or it can only be detected by using the cheapest possible digital photographic equipment to take pictures of the sun.

Something to consider while thinking on that: Radio Astronomy.
Radio astronomy can see things that can't be seen with the naked eye.
Celetial bodies like our sun, gas giants like Jupiter, Saturn etc, and Brown Dwarfs which Jupiter teeters on the edge of debate for being classified as one, all put off very EASILY seen and detected radio signatures.

Thus, even if your invisible planet, star, brown dwarf, whatever it is existed, we'd have seen it long ago in radio telescope observations.

Here's a link to The National Radio Astronomy Observatory with an image of the Sun.

Here's a radio Image of Jupiter

Besides Radio Astronomy, there's plenty other methods for detecting celestial bodies in the infrared, ultraviolet, X-ray emissions, and other such.

Have we had a peek of any of that hinting at a solar binary?
Hmm?

We can image Alpha Centauri A, B, and C, as well as the planet Alpha Centauri Bb some 4 light years away, but we can't find one stinking Brown Dwarf in our own local stellar neighborhood?

We can image Pluto and it's FIVE moons, but we can't find some planetary giant Stellar binary to our own star?

uh-huh.

edit on 8-12-2012 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.nasa.gov...

That should at least get you started. I'm not going to do the research for you, a simple search both here and on google will give you results.

Lol @ the amount of snarkyness you forced into that post, just what we need here at ATS. You are giving too much credit to our astronomers, the solar system is a vast place.. you're basically speaking with a certainty that they can easily find a needle in a billion hay stacks. Be reasonable.
edit on 8-12-2012 by Ear-Responsible because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Yes, I'm already passing familiar with the material.
Thank you for the links anyway.

I'm happy to find that you've taken to the empirical evidence and proper scholarly scientific debate aspect.

However, despite the search, the search goes on.
We can image Sedna, and other comparatively 'small' planetesimals/planetoid/icy bodies.
We can even image a Homeless rogue planet without a star 100 light years away , a PLANET, smaller than a brown dwarf, 100 light years away, but, we can't find anything else of any significant size in our own locality?

Sure, it's understandable there's been speculation, but, despite the search, the search goes on, and the search finds nothing; at least not "Nibiru", Planet X, Nemesis, Tyche, or anything else anyone else wants to call it.

As per the OP, it won't be found with a cheap consumer camera-phone.

edit on 9-12-2012 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Yes, I'm already passing familiar with the material.
Thank you for the links anyway.

I'm happy to find that you've taken to the empirical evidence and proper scholarly scientific debate aspect.

However, despite the search, the search goes on.
We can image Sedna, and other comparatively 'small' planetesimals/planetoid/icy bodies.
We can even image a Homeless rogue planet without a star 100 light years away , a PLANET, smaller than a brown dwarf, 100 light years away, but, we can't find anything else of any significant size in our own locality?

Sure, it's understandable there's been speculation, but, despite the search, the search goes on, and the search finds nothing; at least not "Nibiru", Planet X, Nemesis, Tyche, or anything else anyone else wants to call it.

As per the OP, it won't be found with a cheap consumer camera-phone.

edit on 9-12-2012 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

I agree. And for the record I never said it existed or didn't, just that it is possible and many respected astronomers believe in its theoretical existence.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   

I agree. And for the record I never said it existed or didn't, just that it is possible and many respected astronomers believe in its theoretical existence.

Not many. Mostly just a couple named Matese and Whitmire.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

Right. I'm sure they are the only two on the planet with decent credentials that entertain the idea..

get lost

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   

You said "many respected astronomers believe in its theoretical existence." Got some others to add to the list? It takes a lot more than two to make "many".
edit on 12/9/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   
I don't think there is a "Nibiru" but I do have a pic or two of the sky, I just think they are pretty so I will post it here:

This is the sun and NO Nibiru, just the sun

Next is the sunset, I think it's pretty, and NO Nibiru!

and last I have a picture of the sky taken off of Mt. Cheaha in Alabama, took this when we went there the day after Thanksgiving, it was in the afternoon, the sun is not visible it the pic, but again there was NO Nibiru!

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ear-Responsible

Right. I'm sure they are the only two on the planet with decent credentials that entertain the idea..

get lost

Yep but most others don't just entertain the idea.. They use the idea too scare the crap out of people and make them believe in fake doomsday scenarios.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 01:32 AM
link   
will the annunaki return?

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 02:01 AM
link   

You said "many respected astronomers believe in its theoretical existence." Got some others to add to the list? It takes a lot more than two to make "many".

How about Rodney Gomes at the National Observatory of Brazil in Rio de Janeiro? Or Johann Gottfried Galle? Or Thomas John Hussey? How about Alexis Bouvard? Peter Andreas Hansen? Shall I continue?
edit on 9-12-2012 by Ear-Responsible because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ear-Responsible

How about Rodney Gomes at the National Observatory of Brazil in Rio de Janeiro? Or Johann Gottfried Galle? Or Thomas John Hussey? How about Alexis Bouvard? Peter Andreas Hansen? Shall I continue?
edit on 9-12-2012 by Ear-Responsible because: (no reason given)

Yes actually, you'll need to go on, because first, you used the present tense for "believe" and 4 of the 5 astronomers you cited are dead, and actually LONG dead astronomers that worked the field of astronomy before Pluto was even discovered and when Neptune's correct mass was not known.

Johann Gottfried Galle, 1812 - 1910

Thomas John Hussey, 1792 - 1854

Alexis Bouvard, 1767 - 1843

Peter Andreas Hansen, 1795 - 1874

Alexis Bouvard wasn't looking for Nibiru or a companion to the sun. He was looking for a planet beyond Uranus based upon his observations of the planet. 3 years after his death, in 1846, using his observational data, Neptune was discovered.

Thomas Hussey was looking for Neptune. Johann Gottfried Galle was also looking for Neptune.
Peter Hansen had worked out research into the mutual perturbations of Jupiter and Saturn prior to 1830 who's data again, helped discovered Neptune.

Rodney Gomes is the only currently alive astronomer that you listed, and no, he doesn't believe in "Nibiru" as described by Stitchin or anyone else.
What he did was work out computer models that might help find another planet beyond the Kuiper Belt that might be affecting the orbits of Kuiper Belt objects, but that anything out there, will be staying out there.

So yes, you do need to go on, but based upon what you presented, what you REALLY need to do is some reading and research before you post again since you failed to do either of those in the first place.

new topics
top topics

<<   2 >>

join