It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hamas Can Never be a Peace Partner

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by shelookslikeone
reply to post by dontreally

"We will never recognize the legitimacy of the Israeli occupation and therefore there is no legitimacy for Israel, no matter how long it will take."

Sounds about right considering Israel is occupying stolen land.

It's odd how many people are blindly brainwashed by Zionist propaganda.

Exactly. Israel doesn't deserve to be recognized. They are an illegally formed, rogue state, who is in CONSTANT defiance of UN weapons inspectors, and Human Rights inspectors. The Israeli government is simply illegitimate and they have ZERO claim to ANY land in the region whatsoever.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by mamabeth
reply to post by coolieno99

The catholic church does not represent true christians,
in my opinion.

...neither does any other church or 99% of christians either in my opinion. In fact...I would assert that the best representative of the christian faith in the last 2000 years was a Hindu guy named Gandhi.

Too bad he burns in hell for all eternity for not accepting Jesus as his one true savior...otherwise he could have gone up to heaven with to be with the devoutly christian Hitler.

I'm not saying that YOU believe such things. It's more just generalized commentary on the endemic hypocrisy I see from so many christians these days.

Never used to be that way.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   
This is the same narrative over and over again. Israel claiming there will be no peace as long as Hamas exists, yet ignoring the fact that Hamas has taken certain steps towards legitimacy and involvement in the peace process. By continuing to ignore the organisation and keeping them out of the political tent which is the peace process, all you serve to do is radicalise them more and more and force them to resort to violence. Congratulations.

<< 2  3  4   >>

join