It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photo of Nibiru? What do you think?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spacespider

Umm are you sure, this one appears to be behind the clouds, should it not be shown in front of the clouds if it where a lens flare ?

So it looks like Nibiru is Green.......Very nice find.

Totally agree.

If it was a so called lens flare or even a Chinese Lantern. It would NOT be behind the clouds.

It's official.......It was photo-shopped. Only way it could be behind the clouds.

Maybe it's the moon.
edit on 8-12-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Can anyone tell me why the images taken by the OP and the guy from UK have almost same circular structured object in the sky ?

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
What is it you think I am trying to do?

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by xplorer

Nibiru is an illusive and shy planet. Its light is invisible to the human eye but not to chimpanzees and that's why they hoot and holler despite having enough bananas. That's also why it only appears in camera lenses. It often hides near the sun to keep itself warm. Space is a pretty cold place. Never been there myself, but I know a friend of a friend who read a tabloid about it.
edit on 8-12-2012 by MasonicFantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by xplorer

I was trying to figure that out myself.

We should ask LoneWulf. He's a great artist that can get to the bottom of this.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by xplorer
Can anyone tell me why the images taken by the OP and the guy from UK have almost same circular structured object in the sky ?

Take a close look at your second link. The "structured object" is lens flare, clearly.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by DenyObfuscation

Originally posted by xplorer

Take a close look at your second link. The "structured object" is lens flare, clearly.

"Screw you guy's I'm going home."

edit on 8-12-2012 by rockymcgilicutty because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by karen61560

Also whatever hit Jupiter was the size of earth. Far out brussel sprout!

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by karen61560

That's not very nice!

The reason I don't know is it was very late at night & I went through several pages before I came across it. I also didn't think I would need to refer back to it at a later date!

If you can't say any nice or constructive DON'T say anything at all.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

It would NOT be behind the clouds.

Unless the Sun was partially behind a cloud.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

you have to be the most negative person i have ever witnessed in my life. there, i said it. now, back to the real deal earth killing NIBIRU! keep em comin, boys. there's only a few weeks left!

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Poor Phage.

/sadbuttrue

You cannot use logic against this stuff. You could have a Master's, a multi-billion dollar telescope, and the greatest IQ Man has ever seen. And you would still be wrong.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by mr10k

You mean right "wrong" or wrong wrong?

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by mr10k

You mean right "wrong" or wrong wrong?

In the case of OP, wrong wrong. With a dash of 'maybe' for comedic effect.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Off topic, but about the link to your website. About your whalebone (?) artifacts....check out the Teotihuacan era (c. 600-800 ad) in Mexico. The rings on these remind me of the earrings, usuallly found on a statue or some type of reference to one of their gods. I have a incense burner with this on it. That's why I'm familiar with it.
Hope this helps. Let me know.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by wondermost
reply to post by Druscilla

you have to be the most negative person i have ever witnessed in my life. there, i said it. now, back to the real deal earth killing NIBIRU! keep em comin, boys. there's only a few weeks left!

Thank you. You could have, however, sent me hate mail, or a 'respected foe' notification like the hundreds of others in my fan-club, unless, of course, you're pandering to an audience.

edit on 9-12-2012 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 01:21 AM
link   
A bit of critical thinking can easily eliminate this as some mythical planet...

Nibiru is supposedly 4 times larger than earth, which makes it slightly larger than Neptune. If a planetary body 50,000km in diameter had entered our solar system and was close enough to appear as large as it does in your photo, firstly it would be like stringing christmas lights all over your house then acting suprised when someone notices your home. It would be impossible for anyone with even the cheapest, crappiest of telescopes to miss and it would be all over front page news, not to mention social media.

Secondly, the moon is a mere 3,500km in diameter and that's enough to create the tidal forces here on Earth, so imagine the effects a planet more than 10x the diameter would be having on Earth if is was close enough to appear almost as large as the moon, not to mention the gravitational effects it would have had on the various bodies in our solar system as it passes through towards us.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 01:22 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 01:25 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Oh, and I don't think you're negative at all. He's just scared because of the encroaching, invisible planet that chimpanzees have been warning us about for decades. Go to (most) any zoo and find a chimp whisperer. They have the inside scoop.

reply to post by LordGoofus

firstly it would be like stringing christmas lights all over your house then acting suprised when someone notices your home.

Hmmm...hmmmmmm.... Wha?

Look, you had me...and now you lost me. If you want my endorsement you're going to have to be more convincing.

PS and my Christmas lights are amazing.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join