It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAARP/Earthquakes/North Korea/2012 - Connect the dots?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 02:53 AM
link   
I dont know what haarp is capable of, I've never believe the theories surrounding it.

What I do know, is that Nikola Tesla did invent a machine that could cause earthquakes.

So I do believe there is a technology out there that is capable of doing this. I have no idea if its been used, or by whom, but I believe someone has the capability.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Even if it were true, the chances of us finding out exactly how are pretty slim

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by RooskiZombi

Go visit! They have open days occasionally. HAARP and Trinity are two places everyone should go.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

What is the basis for your interest? You do realize that this is nothing more than a model amp'd up after Teslas design.

And if Tesla thought it could do all these things......why wouldn't you?

You expect much from a bunch of people who do not have the skills you seek....but I know someone who does. And sadly he does not come to this site. Yet he does have a PHD in Geophysics.

Sometimes if you cant immediately find the answers, you just have to go on faith.While HAARP may not be everything others say it is...I do know for a fact that it is more than weather modification. I've seen it in action. It is not what the officials say it is.

Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever is left no matter how improbable, must be the truth.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kastogere

What is the basis for your interest? You do realize that this is nothing more than a model amp'd up after Teslas design.

And if Tesla thought it could do all these things......why wouldn't you?

HAARP is nothing like a Tesla coil.

Sometimes if you cant immediately find the answers, you just have to go on faith.

Piffle. If you don't immediately find the answers, you keep looking. More data, more study.

Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever is left no matter how improbable, must be the truth.

That saying's all well and good, if you understand what's possible and impossible. If you don't, it's a recipe for misunderstanding.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

First and foremost, Tesla invented much more than just a Tesla coil. The HAARP array is based off a antenna array that has been in use since 1967 when the Russians started the first go at it which was originally based off of Tesla design.

No mention of a Tesla coil there huh? Maybe because that is not what he was designing at the time?

And as far as the search for answers go, I have seen # that would turn you white...and to date I have found no scientific explanation for it. But I cannot just dismiss it because I cannot explain its origins. It just means that mankind's grasp of what is and what isn't hasn't gotten that far yet.

And I am perfectly aware of what is and what isn't impossible for the moment, as this is nothing more than a grey area to begin with.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kastogere
reply to post by Bedlam

First and foremost, Tesla invented much more than just a Tesla coil. The HAARP array is based off a antenna array that has been in use since 1967 when the Russians started the first go at it which was originally based off of Tesla design.

Show me any mention of a phased array antenna in any of Tesla's writings. Oh, wait, he didn't ever do that.

And as far as the search for answers go, I have seen # that would turn you white...and to date I have found no scientific explanation for it.

Sounds like a great reason to go for aliens or Tesla for an explanation then.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join