It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAARP/Earthquakes/North Korea/2012 - Connect the dots?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
HAARP

Since its inception, HAARP has been blamed or accused of many different incidents; unusual weather, lights in the sky, UFO’s, illnesses, etc. Since 2002, earthquakes have been blamed on HAARP with the large earthquake in Afghanistan attributed to it that year. Earthquakes in Chile, Peru, Turkey, and most significantly the disastrous earthquake/tsunamis in Indonesia and Japan have been related to HAARP either as accidental offshoots of experiments or as purposeful actions planned by them. No one has presented a real argument on why a purposeful plan would be in place, as no real goal has been defined.

Earthquakes

Now, just hours ago, another 7.5+ earthquake strikes offshore of Japan – fortunately no tsunami and subsequent nuclear disaster has followed so far. There are plenty of references to the military and political value that a technology caused “aimed” earthquake would have. Since tectonics is part of nature and earth science, experimenting with any creation of earthquakes or volcanic events carries a huge risk, as once started, these large scale events may or may not be controllable.

North Korea

Again, over the past few weeks, North Korea publicly states it wishes to place a “peaceful” satellite into orbit, using long-range equipment. Most of the rest of the world is sure that the launch is a testing of a long-range nuclear capable ballistic missile. Over the past hours, Japan has deployed advanced Patriot missile defense batteries in case “parts” of the missile begin to head towards them. At the same time, over the past 72 hours, Pakistan has also announced they are beefing up their nuclear arsenal due to an increase in United States aggression in the region. Of course, Iran is currently sanctioned for failing to cooperate with nuclear weapon inspectors.

The Mayan calendar has caused an amazing amount of distress, and the prophecy of end times that some have found people claim it contains has the world “ending” or at least changing drastically in just a few days. Hundreds of theories here at ATS and all over the world have speculated on what exactly will happen –purposeful or accident? Evil agenda or the return of a Deity? War or the start of a long peace?

The recent and past coincidental events seem to reduce the possible choices to the Accidental or On-Purpose scenarios. Attempts to deploy or test HAARP technologies could be the source of earthquakes – which we know, that if large and deep enough, could easily change or destroy the world. The political climate tells us there are plenty of entities that wish to destroy people for many reasons; religion, oil, money, land, etc. The best destroyer of people that man can easily use is nuclear, making the North Korea test fire even more worrisome.

HOWEVER; what if it is a blend of these two possibilities – a planned event that causes an accident, either physically or due to a assumption of attack that leads to worldwide disaster. There are plenty of scenarios. The idea that HAARP may be used to defeat or interfere with North Korea’s missile “test” has merit. No one would know how the test failed, and North Korea would be discouraged to test further. Of course, using HAARP at all could lead to an accidental release of tectonic energy, especially if earthquake activations by HAARP have been posited for a very long time. Playing with fire can lead to mistakes and accidents. Or HAARP could cause the missile to begin to act erratically, causing Japan to assume an aggressive act, and trigger another disaster with worldwide implications.

It seems that a little of each of these ideas, when mixed together, can lead to a more palatable acceptance or possibility than one standing alone. I certainly hope that this is what it feels like – a bunch of wild assumptions. But, I think in the shower, and I had a long shower this morning.

edit on 8-12-2012 by sokpuppet because: Spelling

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by sokpuppet
HAARP

Once again, I challenge anybody to present an explanation on how HAARP is technically supposed to actually do the things it is blamed for.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

HAARP can project enormous amounts of heat to previously unreachable areas.
It can be used to super heat our upper atmosphere and create pockets of abnormally high amounts of pressure, weather control.
It can pockets of air or other differentiating material deep underground and it can super heat these areas as well, earthquakes, volcanos, etc.
There are many uses for HAARP, more than you or I know.

There is no "proof" available for you or I but if you still deny that controlling our weather and our environment is not something that "they" have been working on for many decades now, then you are denying yourself a chance to deny ignorance.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by FinalCountdown
It can be used to super heat our upper atmosphere and create pockets of abnormally high amounts of pressure

Would you care to put some numbers to that assertion?
Transmitter powers? Altitudes? Pressure differentials?

something that "they" have been working on for many decades now

Ah yes, the magical secret government technology.

I was looking for specifics. Anything at all to get past baseless claims.
Anything at all.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by alfa1

It can be used to super heat our upper atmosphere and create pockets of abnormally high amounts of pressure

Would you care to put some numbers to that assertion?
Transmitter powers? Altitudes? Pressure differentials?

something that "they" have been working on for many decades now

Ah yes, the magical secret government technology.

I was looking for specifics. Anything at all to get past baseless claims.
Anything at all.

You already know these answers.
You're just responding out of some sense of composure.

I'm just here to Deny Ignorance, that's all.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   

But thats the problem. There has never been any answers to these questions.
Not a single person has ever proposed anything remotely plausible, with any specifics whatsoever, to explain how it is supposed to do these things.

The conversation is always...

Anne: HAARP can create earthquakes!
Bill: How?
Anne: Secret government technology!
Bill: Please explain, how exactly?
Anne: No idea, but its true, I tell ya!

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by alfa1

But thats the problem. There has never been any answers to these questions.
Not a single person has ever proposed anything remotely plausible, with any specifics whatsoever, to explain how it is supposed to do these things.

The conversation is always...

Anne: HAARP can create earthquakes!
Bill: How?
Anne: Secret government technology!
Bill: Please explain, how exactly?
Anne: No idea, but its true, I tell ya!

So why come on ATS and be the first person to shut down any talk about it?
Why tell us the stock Official Story everytime someone tries to start a HAARP discussion thread?
Do you think you are helping?
I think it is stunting.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by FinalCountdown

Do you think you are helping?

Do you think baseless speculation and repeating falsities is helpful?
For what?
edit on 12/8/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   

I think it is stunting.

Really? Since when has *asking questions*, and *requesting an explanation* been "stunting"?
The only other place I can think of is in some religious discussions where blind faith is required and awkward questions are not encouranged.
I truly think that asking questions about supposed HAARP technology is something that more people should be doing.

Conversely, demanding people to stop asking questions is truly truly stunting.

Edit - oh yay, Phage has gone back to his old avatar.

edit on 8-12-2012 by alfa1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
I might be an official new member, but I have been on this site since 2004.
As usual, you two seem to have a problem with general outside the box thinking when it comes to anything related to HAARP or Moon Bases.
I just usually glaze over your posts knowing that they are just "academic based tried and true responses that anyone can learn if they study official info, etc."
Not what I come to this site for.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   

edit on 8-12-2012 by FinalCountdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by sokpuppet

What im worried about, is that theres been well over 45+ earthquakes in the past 48 Hrs in japan.

According to data on the USGS website

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   

As usual, you two seem to have a problem with general outside the box thinking when it comes to anything related to HAARP or Moon Bases.

So, exciting fiction is better than reality?

I'm all for outside the box. Heck, come up with something plausible other than "I don't understand it, therefore it's scary, therefore it's evil".

To paraphrase TMBG:

3.6MW man, 3.6MW man, has a fight with Inverse Square man - Inverse Square Man wins, Inverse Square man.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

Apparently you did not read any of my responses.
Thanks for wasting those megabytes on the above.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...

Well all i can say is what does HAARP really do?

As i see it all types of interference will cause something on this planet so really everyone is right

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
sh8t haarp
heats up the ionosphere,its not ground projected,cant cause equakes,

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by eyeinoz
sh8t haarp
heats up the ionosphere,its not ground projected,cant cause equakes,

really??
ta
thanks for dropping this knowledge

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   

reply to post by Bedlam

Apparently you did not read any of my responses.
Thanks for wasting those megabytes on the above.

Oh, I did. That was my response. And you need to also learn what a megabyte is, apparently. Is scale a problem for you?

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

And my challenge which no one has successfully replied to

www.abovetopsecret.com...

HAARP does not cause earthquakes. There is no mechanism for it to do so. No dots to connect here.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   
China just used their own Directed Radio to push up on the atmosphere and just steered ANOTHER typhoon away from them that was headed straight for 'em:

www.france24.com...

China has mastered weather control with Directed Radio (HAARP).

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join