It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is going on? Getting worried!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   
I have seen a double sun about 17 years ago.I guess I get to go search sundog images online now.If you could get your image up it would be nice.Also experienced a strange shaking around the same time period.We don't have quakes down here in N.Florida,but we sit on a bed of limestone-so,who knows?

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   
I have seen a double sun about 17 years ago.I guess I get to go search sundog images online now.If you could get your image up it would be nice.Also experienced a strange shaking around the same time period.We don't have quakes down here in N.Florida,but we sit on a bed of limestone-so,who knows?

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by CB6699

I get the shaking bed phenomenon too. Every time, there has been a big earthquake somewhere in the world 1 to 3 days later. It doesn't happen for every earthquake, or at least not that I am aware of, but it does happen. Heart stopping, bed shaking, earthquake.

Just wanted to validate your experience.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Apologies if someone's already covered this, but all of these "symptoms" remind me of what HAARP might be capable of. Atmospheric disturbances, shaking / vibrations / localized earthquakes, electrostatic discharges and "crackling", and audible hums would all be in keeping with electromagnetic manipulation of the atmosphere. Manipulation of local weather patterns is also often attributed to HAARP, and it's not outside the range of possibility for such things to affect human physiology too. If you search YouTube you'll find quite a few people who have recorded this phenomena, much of it unsettling and weird.
That being said, while I can't say with any certainty that the 2012 thing is a hoax, I do get the feeling that it's more of preparatory program fed into the mainstream consciousness in order to get people to avoid looking into pre-planned, man-made phenomena. In other words, maybe this is the year that the government rolls out much of its crazy, top-secret technology under the guise of alien invasions, natural disasters, etc.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by CB6699

I find this very interesting because I was sitting in class the other day and a girl that sits behind me started talking to her friend about how she woke up in the middle of the night to her bed vibrating and how she freaked out.I dont know all of the details of her experience though because i was just eavesdropping lol

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
There has also been some dramatic weather changes here in south africa. Extreme winters(compared to our usually sunny and warm ones, for the past two years we have had increasingly colder, more rainier and storm filled ones) it has even started to snow in places it has never snowed before and the snowy weather is creeping in more towards the equator every winter! tempretures up to -20 degrees celsius( never in the inland SA) and extreme summers with temps up to 38 degrees celsius in some places! Damn its getting hot!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join