learn more

What is going on? Getting worried!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by CB6699

Hi CB6699..I have found a guy on youtube that does a 2 min news update everyday, he bases his reports off science (all his links are listed under the video for your perusal) but with a twist, he explains everything in understandable terms and gives us the low down on daily space weather, EQ's sea level rise and drop and planetary alignments and the sun spot watch..whatever is currently happening on that days news, for me it has been really educational and informative please check out his reports, I am not affiliated with him in any way..I just think he is really a good educator and not boring, I look forward to his reports every morning..I know when we are going to be hit with a solar flare and other important earth and space updates which can and do effect us earthlings and it gives me peace to listen to his daily reports..give it a try! here's a link..take care friend regards coco

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by CB6699

hummm..let's see what causes static...one thing lightning before it strikes at close range...static
fly away hair or little sparks when there is less moisture in the air. One wonders if HAARP really COULD
cause disturbances in the atmosphere..yeah, I think I would take it seriously, no kidding as I have heard
seriously large discharges might be released by their fooling around with those antennas.
I'm leaving my ego and my lack of knowledge out of this and thinking, thinking, thinking.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by CB6699

I'm glad I'm not the only one noticing a lot more strange things happening lately! (Mostly stupid things on TV and radio,but also weather anomolies and people acting oddly) A case in point: I was in a thrift store today and a woman walked by me,clutching an angel figurine she was likely going to purchase. As she passed me,she was exclaiming out loud,to nobody in particular,something to the effect "an angel,an angel,I need an angel,people are getting so strange,the world is getting so crazy."
Well,right there,that makes three of us (her,myself,and the poster I'm replying to) that notice that alot of unusual things are happening nowadays. Was the woman with the angel herself crazy? I don't think so! I hope that angel does something good for her,like in "It's A Wonderful Life". And like in that movie,so much of what we do affects the actions of others. If it wasn't for the woman I'm replying to,I never would have posted this little tidbit about "the thrift store angel". May that angel bless us all!
P.S. I don't know your intent,but I was wondering if you actually meant to say "debriefed" instead of "debunked"?
edit on 8-12-2012 by Alguien because: to add the post script
edit on 8-12-2012 by Alguien because: (no reason given)
edit on 8-12-2012 by Alguien because: technical problems just caused multiple edits to post without the intended post script to be added

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by CB6699
And earthquke, here in Alberta? I hope not!
What worried me the most about this shaking was the feeling I had gotten from this, afterwards. It was surreal.
Just a horrible, doomy, sick to my stomach kind of feeling, and it seems to linger on.
Don't like that at all.

I live in north Texas. Never expierienced an Earthquake, but maybe in like September there was a 4.2 Earthquake or something. 4.2 Earthquake in north Texas? It lasted a few seconds, and I was shaking after it ended because I thought there was a really bad storm that just shook my entire house and my bed. The bed thing was probably an Earthquake. Now the other stuff... That's just bizarre. When you saw the light columns, were there clouds?

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Back at home now, I like to thank you for your replies. Many have helped to put this uneasiness that I was feeling to rest.
As I had indicated before, I was not thinking “ end of the world”, but rather just wondered what was up with all those (to me) strange incidents, which were starting to make me wonder.

@ schuyler
Why so hostile? I was simply posting this to share my experiences and maybe get some input or ideas as to why I was noticing those things, to find out more from people that have had similar experiences or any constructive feedback.
You asked what it is that I am getting worried about?
I am feeling uneasy. Curious, but not worried!
OH, and I have no issue here… hope this will answer your questions.
Can I buy you a drink?

@ celticsea
Interesting to read about the sleep paralysis, thanks.
In this case though, there were two of us standing in the middle of a parking lot experiencing this.
And just coming back from a walk, omg … I hope we were more awake than asleep. LOL
I find that the more of this doom stuff I read or hear about, is getting rapidly more ridiculous.

@ dainoyfb
No, this was the first time I had ever seen them, and did not know that there was such a thing.
What is even more surprising is, that when I asked a number of friends and neighbours about this the next day, not only had no-one had ever seen them, most of them had never even heard of them either.

Btw… believe you me; I could do just fine without this damn snow myself, lol.
Stay safe out there and keep warm!

@ MollyStewart
I don’t know if I am becoming more aware, but I have noticed that people overall seem to becoming less aware.
Small example. Last spring, snow was melting, a beautiful day, and I was walking the pooch at the dog park near the river. I was looking around, enjoying the first signs of spring, when a few hundred meter away, by the riverbank, way up in the bare branches of a tree I spotted a huge eagle.
I was watching this bird from afar, and then decided to walk over closer to the tree to observe this animal better. There were many people around walking themselves, or their dogs.
But nobody, not a single person seemed to had noticed this beautiful bird up in that tree. Everyone was walking around, simply staring at the ground in front of them. Or they were busy with their mobile phones.
Anyway, a couple of days later, I was back at this park, and this eagle was sitting in that same place again.
And just like before, no-one around seemed to have noticed this very large bird sitting up in that tree.
It was pretty much visible from all angles of the park.
People walking around with their eyes glued to the ground or on their mobiles.
Suddenly, I hear a voice from behind me. “Majestic creature isn’t it?” the voice said.
Someone, ONE PERSON had noticed!
He then looked around at all the foot traffic, and then said while shaking his head:” people are in a sad state, aren’t they?”
I nodded. I knew exactly what he meant.

@ ProperlyErrant
I won’t worry, but I am curious, concerned some, maybe. But mostly, I am angry; angry about what the greedy, power-hungry inhumane S.O.B’s of the world are doing to mankind and this earth.
If something should happen, as bad as it sounds, I can only hope it will be for the better of the future generations.
I believe that at this point in time, something just has to give. We simply cannot go on like this.

To anyone…
Even if some folks feel that those little experiences and happenings are “mundane”, often it is not the big things that do BOOM that will bring change.
More often it is a combination of many tiny things coming together, which will have a greater impact of it all.
Just like everyday life.
Peace!

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by celticsea

You weren't the only one experiencing something odd during that time frame. I too wasn't going to post but what you described was very similar to what I experienced. I was in my bedroom getting ready for bed. I was sitting in a chair kicking off my slippers when I was overcome with a powerful sense of pressure on my head. I literally placed my hands over my ears and side of my skull and fell to my knees and onto the edge of my bed. It only lasted a few seconds but was very intense. The feeling was almost like what people describe as like a seizure. There was definitely a feeling of an electrical shock to it. Once it was gone I felt discomforted and slightly confused. I turned off the light and got into bed but laid there praying. I could not make sense of the experience but finally dropped off to sleep.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Thank you for the Thread! Many strange events have been happening- MSM seems to completely ignore all of this stuff There have been a lot of these threads on here though! Hope you find some answers

Thank you
bg

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Oh, I see where folks were getting the notion that I am worried. I used this term with connection to this.
I wrote: “What worried me the most about this shaking was the feeling I had gotten from this, afterwards”.

The “worry” part was pertaining to this awful feeling that emerged from out of no-where immediately. Just a strange horrible feeling, like waking up from a bad nightmare. Except that it wasn’t a nightmare.
Even the dog felt it.
Heck, I immediately jumped out of bed - after just four hours of sleep. Usually, nothing, absolutely nothing will get me voluntarily out of bed, at least not before I had my eight hours of sleep.
That was not the case this morning. Some people suggested that it may be related to an upcoming earthquake somewhere, but I surely don’t hope so!
Besides, do not want to be the kind of person that would feel such things. That would really suck!

@ ProperlyErrant
I had to laugh out loud at your posting. I can just imagine! It must have been quite intense, sinceyour friends to pick up on this momentarily “ trip away from this world”. LOL

@ itscocobaby
Thank you very much for this link, it is much appreciated. I will definitely check it out later on tonight.
(after taking the dog for a walk in -26 celsius and thick ice fog out there) I can’t see across the street.
I will let you know afterwards.

@ njl51
Too cold for lightning, and we weren’t even sure if it actually was static.
But, as it happened, I was pretty stumped at that very same moment. I remember thinking that this was a huge amount of static coming out of my coat. I was confused, remember thinking that this was impossible, because it was so loud, and in this case, I don’t know, but that extreme, would there not have been at least any sparks noticeable? After all it was dark outside.
And then my neighbour, which was standing about a two meter away from me heard the same thing , causing her to freeze up und then saying that she thought it was really freaky? She is a really calm and level headed person; her reaction surprised me more than the static maybe.
Nevertheless, we had no idea what that was.

@ Alguien
That was actually a sweet story, I am happy that this lady was so joyful with her angel.
People like her usually make me feel happy too.

About this sentence “P.S. I don't know your intent,but I was wondering if you actually meant to say "debriefed" instead of "debunked"?
………………………………………………………………
I am sorry, am not sure about this, English is only my second language, and even though I am trying my best, sometimes I am not too sure.

@ GhostyMew
Like I stated before, I sincerely hope that this had nothing to do with some indication of an earthquake anywhere. I think we have been experiencing more than enough of those lately.
You were asking if there were any clouds that night? I cannot recall, I was too busy counting those columns, lol
It would be hard to say anyway, there are many smoke clouds around coming out of chimneys and industrial smokestacks. So no, I wasn’t paying any attention to those or any other possible clouds.
At least I don’t remember.
Sorry!

@ grayeagle
Thank you for posting your experience!
I know exactly how you feel about posting here, I usually just don’t bother much either.

But all of this just had to be shared, and I was not about to go around the neighbourhood, knocking on their doors, saying that I had to tell them something.
But I HAD TO share this, because it was starting to really bother me. I had to get this out there, needed a bit of feedback, positive or negative... Anything!
Unimportant to many, but I am happy to see others coming out and telling their stories as well.
As I have mentioned before, a combination of many tiny things coming together, can have a great impact.
Thank You

@ byGRACE
and thank you too!
edit on 8-12-2012 by CB6699 because: added line

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   
I've experienced the bed shaking thing

I'm really at a loss for an explanation, tho I'm convinced there is one. I have no history of petite or grand mal seizures. If it really were muscle spasms why don't I feel other objects shaking? Like chairs, which weigh much less than my bed and have a higher center of gravity?

Idk ... I've even googled it. Apparently many others have experienced it. Didn't even know it was a thing until I had my first encounter.

I really don't get it. I'll either be sitting or laying on my bed and then the whole freakin thing starts shaking, from side to side. Nothing seismic mind you, but notable and incredibly unnerving.

Who knows.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 01:34 AM
link   
I wish I could change the headline, should not have typed the word "worried". Concerned maybe, suspicious or disturbed?
My apologies to anyone who gotten the wrong impression.
Disturbed, I believe that is it!
-------------------------------------------------
followtheevidence: this would be also disturbing to me. WoW!

No, the bed incident was different. A rumbling vibrational shaking, also felt like it affected the walls as well. It felt as if it was coming from down below. Strong enough to wake me up instantly, a few seconds, but enough made me abandon my bed.
However, today has passed, and I did not hear anything about any major earthquakes. That is a good thing.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by CB6699

Could you be suffering from anxiety cause by your doubts about 2012? Shaking and feelings of doom are a tale tell sign.

Trembling, shaking, tremors: Your arms, hands, feet, fingers, toes, legs, any part of the body, and even your entire body may feel shaky and like it is trembling or vibrating (tremoring/tremors). Sometimes you feel like you can’t stop yourself from shaking or trembling. Sometimes this is more pronounced when resting or trying to sleep.

www.anxietycentre.com...

ALS
edit on 9-12-2012 by ALOSTSOUL because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by ALOSTSOUL
reply to post by CB6699

Could you be suffering from anxiety cause by your doubts about 2012? Shaking and feelings of doom are a tale tell sign.

Trembling, shaking, tremors: Your arms, hands, feet, fingers, toes, legs, any part of the body, and even your entire body may feel shaky and like it is trembling or vibrating (tremoring/tremors). Sometimes you feel like you can’t stop yourself from shaking or trembling. Sometimes this is more pronounced when resting or trying to sleep.

www.anxietycentre.com...

ALS
edit on 9-12-2012 by ALOSTSOUL because: (no reason given)

Interesting!
But no! I wasn't shaking at all. It was something that made my building, or at least a part of it , shake, or more so -strongly vibrate;
And please recall, even my dog sat straight up when this happened, he was giving me his w.t.h.? expression.

ok, it would have been funny, had it not been that strange.

I have no feeling of doom, if something is about to happen, then it will.
But I surely would like to know, I would be going on a shopping trip of my life
edit on 9-12-2012 by CB6699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Hi there. First of all my sincere sympathies for the horrid amount of snow to shovel. I was really amazed at how the West moved so drastically into winter this year. UHNN!

You are not far from Yukon which gets its share of earthquakes too. The earth splits and expands in the mid-Atlantic ridge, pushing our continental plate westward while the Pacific forces push east and upwards. I have always wondered whether the people who live in your area feel any mountain building going on, as it surely must be happening seizmically, although I never get to read much about that. I know that geologists measure certain ranges yearly to find they have risen 20 cm which may not seem like much but it all adds up.

Whenever you feel a shaking, don't hesitate to fill in the "felt it" forms on USGS and on Earthquakes Canada. Someone in your area felt the last big one on Vancouver Island. And if your pooch reacts, well that says something. A couple of years ago I lived on a vein of hard shale that made us feel every little wave passing through underneath, even a "bump". Our cat and dog would always react too.
edit on 9-12-2012 by aboutface because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   
'It felt like my bed had been sitting on top of a washer on a spin cycle with a deep, dark rumble, and like it was coming from within the house! This was for a few seconds only, '

Hi CB..I, too, have experienced the bed vibrating/shaking. (no jokes please lol ) It's happened about 4 times with me, twice in my US home and twice in my UK home. I don't suffer from any health probs and I was wide awake when the above happened. It scared me quite a bit but it was over so quickly that it hasn't had a lasting effect on me at all. I am merely curious as to what it was. I doubt it was an earthquake, no one else I know mentioned feeling their beds in motion or anything else on those nights. I would love to know just what causes it though.

Thinking about it now...it perhaps did feel like an 'electrical' 'buzzing movement'..sorry, I can't articulate it more carefully.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 03:56 AM
link   

And just like before, no-one around seemed to have noticed this very large bird sitting up in that tree. It was pretty much visible from all angles of the park. People walking around with their eyes glued to the ground or on their mobiles. Suddenly, I hear a voice from behind me. “Majestic creature isn’t it?” the voice said. Someone, ONE PERSON had noticed! He then looked around at all the foot traffic, and then said while shaking his head:” people are in a sad state, aren’t they?” I nodded. I knew exactly what he meant.
reply to post by CB6699

Yes, for every advancement and technological achievement we seem to take two steps back spiritually. It creates dissociation from everything around us. It is a shame because we do live in a marvelous, miraculous, diverse and unique world. You would think we would be more appreciative of the gift and more determined to preserve it.

Thanks for the response.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 06:43 AM
link   

reply to post by cass1dy09

On my computer, I don't know how to upload those. Not that computer literate.

Either way, lets not turn this into a "proof or the two sun didn't happen" kind of thread, it is about all of the things combined. And if I knew how to upload those, believe me, I would have gladly done so already, just so I would not have to deal with those sort of comments.

Thank you anyway

How disappointing,

Did you take the photos with your computer?

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 07:00 AM
link   
It is so strange that you posted this. We live in NJ.. Very close to Newark airport. We are use to low flying planes and the noises that come with them. The night of the 7th, around 9:30 pm, we were coming home from a fund raiser at our son's school. We live right up the block from his school, but decided to take the car because it was raining out. When we got in the car to go home, everything was normal. By the time we got home (again, up the block) there was this terribly loud rumbling all around us. My house windows were rattling because of it. At first, i thought it was an abnormally loud plane flying really low. Then it didnt stop. It went on for about 10 minutes total. All of my neighbors were outside standing by the Newark bay looking for a ship, or a plane.. something to put to the noise. Nothing. Planes were of course flying around, as always. But they were not low enough to cause that kind of noise. My son was standing in the living room covering his ears.. it was that kind of loud. I went on FB and seen someone posted that they were testing engines at Newark airport. I would have bought that idea, if the plane was sitting outside of my house. Ive lived here all of my life. Unless they never tested the engines on the planes in 28 years, i find this very hard to believe.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 07:22 AM
link   
It seems strange that you are witnessing these things that are rare within such a short time. Are the animals migrating away from the area? Does there seem to be way less birds than there should be? I doubt if you are in danger but keep observing things. It may have something to do with the northern lights, especially the hissing sound you talked about. Maybe the columns of light also had something to do with the Northern lights.

Sounds like the solar wind may be adjusting the core through the magnetic lines of connection, pushing it off center a little. It would create a speeding up of the magma in areas. A ten inch deflection of the core can cause all sorts of weird phenomenon to happen. Now I know little about this stuff and I am trying to make something up in this paragraph so I can say I know why the vibration is occuring
If there is anything even remotely close to true to this I'd be surprised.

At least you have something interesting going on, all we have had around here is a little snow. How does your dog react to all this?
edit on 10-12-2012 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 05:44 AM
link   
For the shaking, check here - earthquakes - last 7 days - and see if there is anything close enough that it could have caused you to feel a vibration. There are several listed in Alaska on the 7'th, and one in Canada on the 6'th. So, possible you felt something from that.

The light columns sound really cool, from the recent descriptions I have heard (though I never heard of them till recently!). My guess there is that you simply were in the right place at the right time.

The two suns.....can you share the pictures you took? Sounds interesting, though, as you said, it is probable that there is a reasonable explanation. Clearly, there aren't two suns out there. If there were, people worldwide would have seen them. Still, sounds like some really cool pictures!

The sound.....that's a weird one. I would recommend trying to contact a local meteorologist, and see if they think it would be possible to hear electrical activity in the atmosphere. I haven't heard of such a thing, but it's a place to start.

The object? Sounds very strange. In the area you saw it, do you normally see aircraft? Is it possible (I know it seems unlikely) that this was some weird reflection off a line of birds or something? How was the weather that day? Ball lightening can be very strange, so we can read.

I can certainly see why this would be unsettling, though; so many unusual things one right after another. I would recommend researching the various things, and see what you can find out. Whatever the object was, maybe others saw it, too? If you have a local UFO place, they might have reports. You could ask around, and see. If you can find reasonable explanations for this stuff, that would surely help your peace of mind.

All that said.....I can understand worrying these days. I don't think that the Mayans could predict some "end of the world" thing (and neither, apparently, do current Mayans...), but I won't say that something could not be coming at some point. I tend to think more in terms of an Apocalypse sort of thing, meaning Biblical. Either way, that could mean really hard times for a lot of people. Personally, I just trust that God knows what He's doing, and that He will take care of His children. He's taken care of me enough times that faith is easier than it might be for some. I don't know what you r personal beliefs are, but some faith these days isn't a bad thing.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 06:02 AM
link   

reply to post by cass1dy09

On my computer, I don't know how to upload those. Not that computer literate.

Either way, lets not turn this into a "proof or the two sun didn't happen" kind of thread, it is about all of the things combined. And if I knew how to upload those, believe me, I would have gladly done so already, just so I would not have to deal with those sort of comments.

Thank you anyway

You should be able to upload directly to the site here. Click the "Tools" thing at the top of the page, then, on the far right, click on "ATS uploads". From there, you can click "Select image file", and then browse to the picture in your computer. Once it's loaded, click on that pic (on site here), and underneath it, you will see some code. The one labeled as [img], etc, you can paste into your post, and that should load the pic.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join