It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shock Video: Syrian Rebels Test Chem Weapons On Rabbits As Warning To Civilians

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 02:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Bakatono

s+f
Also have a look here ->
Syrian Christian Genocide

Now imagine Chemical weapons in their hands

edit on 9-12-2012 by svmpua because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 03:47 AM
link   
This is about a genuine as an Osama Bin Laden video.
Theres just TOO much.."look at the makers mark TEKIM", implicating Turkey wether it be for good or bad.
What i think will happen will be as Alex Jones has commented.
We're about due another false flag so the UN(?) and Al Qaeda can enter Syria en masse before they take Iran.
We already have propaganda saying Assad has chemical weapons giving us the culprit and another causus bellis.
This proxy war we are fighting now could well turn nasty.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Good Catch OP and I appreciate it. I hadn't seen this. As for who the US is supporting? Well, how is Libya working out? How about Egypt? Same people. So if you liked how those shows are ending, Syria is in for the same or worse. If the Rebels get the Chem Weapons in a functional form...it's game over anyway, IMO. Either they use them or Israel glasses them anyway just 'to be sure'. If the U.S. and NATO are determined to see this through and kill Assad no matter what, then we might as well drop the games and secure those warheads right now. They are what has the potential to flip this to a world war in a heartbeat and without them? Syria is Iraq after we have far more experience. It's as wrong as it gets...but a technical problem beyond that. Without the chem weapons, it's not even a very hard technical problem.

The BBC ran a good series on the Free Syrian Army and who they are....what groups form them and how that all works out to herd cats in the same general direction of Damascus as the end goal. Who is the FSA?. The FSA has also put out their own material regarding intent and statement of what they intent to do and not do if they take out the legal government. Opposition Conference Reports

Now I word all this the way I do and am NOT Pro-FSA by ANY means for things like the numerous soldiers the FSA terrorists shot to pieces .....on the ground....while they were begging for their lives. You might have missed it, but google will show it. They taped it and released it for some reason...I guess that sort of atrocity plays well somewhere. I'd have insured such a recording never existed, personally...but that's them. Read up on the details of how Gadaffi died...again, we're supporting the same people and Syria loses as a people no matter who wins, IMO.

The groups which form the FSA are, themselves, some of the most extreme groups in a region that is already far out there for extremism. No white hats for anyone in this mess. Just shades of black.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 04:47 AM
link   

F u xx in g sick people!!!

Those poor Rabbits having to die like that...

Why didn't they use Rats at least? to me these nasty scum are as nasty as Rats!!!

Wish I had the Missiles at hand now to send to that Lab and any other Lab but first I'd get those poor Rabbits out of there...

I hope they all die in that Lab from their own mistakes!!!

This thread has really spoiled my morning.

edit on 9-12-2012 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 05:31 AM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

They used to use rabbits during WWII in sarin production plants to check for leaks. I suppose there must be a reason why rabbits are used specifically.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Wait until the regime falls and these nutty "rebels," or what were known in western media as terrorists five years ago, take control of all of Assads missiles and chem weapons.

We are creating a huge problem in the middle east.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Dear American government,

If you really want to spread democracy etc..etc then, wipe the despot pig phucker out already. Consequences be darned.

Sincerely, "the free world"
edit on 9-12-2012 by Od1nson because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   
I'll admit, I could not watch the video, but according to the translation on Breitbart, the guy in the video is threatening the Allawites. This could simply be a threat to the Assad family, they are Allawites. Right?

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by projectvxn
Can I ask, since the debate is about whether Syria has them or not(It's common knowledge that they do BTW), what happens if either the rebels or the government use them?

Has anyone pulled their heads out of their conspiracy theory butts long enough to think about this? Would the death of civilians be the only thing to satisfy your conspiratorial anti-media predeterminations on the information being disseminated from this conflict?

When talking about WMDs one should certainly tread carefully. But the notion that we should disregard claims of the use of WMDs because the Bush admin lied about it is ridiculous and dangerous.

Dangerous in that it breeds a certain atmosphere of complacency toward the issue that can one day lead to the deaths of thousands if not millions.

Tread carefully, consider the information, and realize that despite the prevailing opinion of the conspiracy world that there are no dictators or evil in the world other than western powers, sometimes, there is a bigger evil far more willing to kill innocent people.
That all sounded super scary, but honestly it holds no weight and no evidence has been presented demonstrating Syrian chem weapons are in danger of being looted, used, or otherwise reacquired... I have my ideas about who would get their hands on them first, though.

Yep, WMD fearmongering is still as laughable as it was after the Bush era when it has no evidence backing claims.

Dangerous in that it breeds a certain atmosphere of complacency toward the issue that can one day lead to the deaths of thousands if not millions.
Time to invade every country preemptively, then.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
how about watching the vid first...
it is blatantly obvious that this a (poorly made) propaganda video

so this so called rebel (my guess al-cia-da) is mixing chemicals to create deadly weapons...
and all he has for protection is a dust mask ? - fail 1

the cameraman is not wearing any protection (see reflection in aquarium) - fail 2

the so called rebel is shouting god this god that but making a satanic hand sign - fail 3

they are mixing chemicals that SOUND dangerous but are not and are in english - fail 4

the poster on the wall is a very high quality print out...dont ya think ? - fail 5

so who made this vid ? AL-CIA-DA ? or moSSad ?

edit :
And how in the hell are they gonna deliver this 'chemical weapon' ??
are they gonna put a glass aquarium around the assad regime ?
or are they gonna drop carrots in the heart of 'the regime' and use rabbits with little glass pots and some c4 strapped to their backs ?

edit on 9-12-2012 by Fr3bzY because: added some stuff

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Fr3bzY

Excellent. I tried very hard not to turn it into a exterminator commercial.

**guy with mask & pink gloves** "YOU got pest control problems? WE got pest control solutions!! Fleas, vipers, rodents, roaches and more! More! MORE! It's humane, as these rabbits, removed from a neighbor garden, demonstrate. Painless and fast acting. We ARE your pest control solution."

No disrespect intended to those that are disturbed by this, but it reeks or BS!

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by chrismarco
quick send PETA over there

LOL please do that would be a win win.

Those chemicals are not in English it's Indonesian.
edit on 9-12-2012 by canDarian because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
this video is garbage.

Wow completely covered guy in a mask with weird music in the back. So basically this could be any freaking person in the world, just trying to stir up trouble (usa/israel)comes to mind. IM sure there is at least one person in the entire rebel army that people have seen his/her face. Why not have that person accompany this person so we can tell if it is real or not.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Like we didn't test nerve agents in artillery shells during vietnam on all kinds of critters. The FSA need all the help they can get, they hold almost no territory and don't intend to at the moment(maybe the airport in a few weeks) what few tanks they can get their hands on come from defected tank commanders who are lucky enough to get the tanks to the FEW FSA locations without succumbing to an airstrike. The goal of the FSA at the moment is to destabilize the ruling government and have no plans for the aftermath if they succeed in pushing Assad out.

If in fact they have these agents, I doubt they will be able to implement them in any effective way. It just isn't their style. With the guerrilla tactics they use they would have to have some serious balls to effectively get any nerve agent to harm SAA personnel, and if they did the casualties would be pretty low(I.e. Not as effective as hit and runs, ambushes and I.E.D.s)

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
After watching this man flash the very obvious devil hand sign for that long, i already knew who this FSA are REALLY fighting for. These folks are nothing more than mindless murder thugs blinded by the prospect of power and power and control, but too dumb to figure out or care that they too are controlled.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Theprimevoyager

If what they have is like what the video here shows...it's one step above evil high school age kids playing out torture behavior. That's not what would concern me at all for any real threat to anyone but themselves. The "protective" gear might give them an extra second or three over someone standing there naked in a real chemical weapons release with something seriously harmful. They'd be humorous in that way but for the unthinkable cruelty to Rabbits (...of all animals.
)

What concerns me is the message it sends, figuratively, that they send out something like this at all. The FSA was originally formed, in part, by Syrian military officers defecting to help support and 'defend' (or rile up) the original Homs protesters that started it all. The defecting Officer corps of the Syrian side would know how to effectively deploy the weapons the current Syrian military has in their bunkers. I'd imagine everything from artillery shells to short/mid range missile warheads. Just like the U.S. made back when we were in the chem weapon making business.

Just my thoughts...

edit on 9-12-2012 by Wrabbit2000 because: minor correction.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Wow....

Lets break it down.

Wesley Clarke

In his interview with Democracy Now's Amy Goodman in March 2007, retired US General Wesley Clark, former Commanding General of US European Command, and former Presidential candidate, shared what he had learned from top military commanders about Bush Administration's plans (goals) to take out 7 countries in 5 years: Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, Libya, Somalia, Sudan, Iran.

Then we have the following:

There has recently been a small stir in the American media, as media organizations from the New York Times to the Wall Street Journal to the Associated Press have finally gotten around to acknowledging a "presence" of al-Qaeda and like-minded jihadist groups among the Syrian rebel forces seeking to topple the regime of Bashar al-Assad.

www.atimes.com...

The real story, or the heavily sanitized version of the real story, is slowly dribbling out of the mainstream media. And there are a few things to keep in mind while reading through this New York Times piece.

1. Qatar has ties to Al Qaeda, runs Al Jazeera and was responsible for much of the Arab Spring.

2. The Qatari goal was to build up a network of Islamist states.

3. Qatar has a major financial presence in Europe and is turning into the a new and even more dangerous Saudi Arabia.

Qatar? Yes, that country.

The Al Udeid Air Base is a military base located west of Doha Qatar and is owned by the Qatar Emiri Air Force. It is home to the headquarters of United States Central Command (USCC) and United State Air Force Central Command (USAFCC). The Al Udeid Air Base Qatar is also a home to the 379th Air Expeditionary Wing of the USAF and to the No. 83 Expeditionary Air Group RAF.
militarybases.com...

Isnt it clear whats going on?

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

F u xx in g sick people!!!

Those poor Rabbits having to die like that...

Why didn't they use Rats at least? to me these nasty scum are as nasty as Rats!!!

What an odd thing to say. How the hell is a rabbit suffering a horrible death any worse than a rat suffering a horrible death?
Is it because rabbits are fluffier and appear on chocolate box covers? And I guess rats are probably more deserving of agony, because of their poor lifestyle choices.

edit on 9-12-2012 by thoiter because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by thoiter

Come on.... rats are dirty horrible nasty things..... and so are the people ( if you can call them people) who are working in those labs!!

It's not like they are testing for Medicinal purposes.... they are testing on these poor animals a substance which is deadly to humans (again if you can call these people humane).

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Well.. the "rebels" are really guns for hire doing the wests dirty work best we can guess. So if the rebels have the chemical weapons, and the western media is saying the Syrian army is the one preparing them (while the Syrian Army and Assad deny) and the West is looking for a way in (and chemical weapons are the sure fire way to get us there). What would your guess be? Rebels use chemical weapons on civilians public blames Syria because of news reports and are okay with intervention?

Western forces get what they want?

Just a scenario. Seems to appear that way.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join