It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Now for something completely different.....Why I Love my Hubby

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by jiggerj
reply to post by obnoxiouschick

Wait a minute, wait a minute!!! We're supposed to be paranoid spreaders of hate, fear and disinformation. You writing about loving your hubby is nothing short of TROLLOVING.

You heard me, TROLLOVING!

Glad to hear it.

FINALLY did I get YOU to smile......

just don't talk about certain subjects with Jiggerj and everyone all fine......

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 05:27 AM
link   
reply to post by 74Templar

I really do wish others found this magic....because it sorta feels like it. Wishing the best for everyone ......and YOU know I REALLY mean it.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 05:52 AM
link   
sort of like when I get hospitalized I feel this way ...my treatment dealing with Lyme......I'm always jonesing for a smoke and coffee.....

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by obnoxiouschick

Wait a minute, wait a minute!!! We're supposed to be paranoid spreaders of hate, fear and disinformation. You writing about loving your hubby is nothing short of TROLLOVING.

Glad to hear it.

Hey, I'm only sensitive on a few subjects. Um, religion, god, the middle east, war, politics, money, food, sports, ignorance, stupidity, bigotry, medicine and doctors. That's it.
Oh yeah, girls that now wear bras in the summer - I HATE that!

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Thanks for this thread. I love my husband tooooo! He makes me happy. I love him exactly the way he is. I don't want to change anything about him.

Weve been together for 16 years. We've had rough patches, financial highs and lows, health scares, and other issues. We've grown stronger every year. Im in my 30's and while most of my friends are fooling around or on their second marriage, Im proud to be 100% dedicated to my marriage and my man. I cannot imagine being with anyone else and Im looking forward to our future.

Im in LOVE.
edit on 12/9/2012 by curlygirl because: spelling

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   

reply to post by AccessDenied

I'm not an easy person to be around so many people have approached my husband in the past and wondered why he was with me. This was not to gloat or brag just to say THANK YOU to him for being so understanding and willing to open up so we understand each other.
edit on 12/8/2012 by obnoxiouschick because: (no reason given)

You are not alone in that at all. Iam an extremely difficult person to live with. My depression and paranoia pretty much rule me. Not to mention that Iam very hard headed and quick to temper. All in stride though...he knows a smile from him, a hug and just holding me the right way makes all the bad stuff go away. Nothing about me has scared him off.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Glad to hear it.

Hey, I'm only sensitive on a few subjects. Um, religion, god, the middle east, war, politics, money, food, sports, ignorance, stupidity, bigotry, medicine and doctors. That's it.
Oh yeah, girls that now wear bras in the summer - I HATE that!

Oh my GOODNESS you really do have a SENSE of humor ....that is too funny.
You do have someone looking out for you though....whether you believe me or not.....your choice.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by curlygirl

Thanks for this thread. I love my husband tooooo! He makes me happy. I love him exactly the way he is. I don't want to change anything about him.

Weve been together for 16 years. We've had rough patches, financial highs and lows, health scares, and other issues. We've grown stronger every year. Im in my 30's and while most of my friends are fooling around or on their second marriage, Im proud to be 100% dedicated to my marriage and my man. I cannot imagine being with anyone else and Im looking forward to our future.

Im in LOVE.
edit on 12/9/2012 by curlygirl because: spelling

Thank you for posting ....that sin is the tricky one TEMPTATION .....most people don't even realize how difficult that is to maneuver around.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Yes balance and talking out everything helps......it really is WORK but it doesn't feel like work isn't that funny?
edit on 12/9/2012 by obnoxiouschick because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   
24 years married... TODAY, and I still love my husband. We've been to hell and back together and I haven't always liked him, but I've always loved him!

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   
I left a link on my wall but I'll put it here too.....I listen to music to "clean" my chakras and RELAX it's called "Aligning to Zero" .....here

joevitaleproducts.net...

IT really HELPS me when I'm around negative people I play it over and over and over and over......

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   

You are not alone in that at all. I am an extremely difficult person to live with. My depression and paranoia pretty much rule me. Not to mention that I am very hard headed and quick to temper. All in stride though...he knows a smile from him, a hug and just holding me the right way makes all the bad stuff go away. Nothing about me has scared him off.

Wow is right, for a minute I thought you were my 2nd wife or was it the 3rd...hell, I get them confused sometimes because for some reason gorgeous women are always "High Maintenance, Bi-Polar, Paranoid and Needy" until you help them overcome their low self esteem and other psychological handicaps and then with their shrink and girlfriend attorney in tow, proceed to go through the numbers in their effort to try to take you for everything you've got.

But sincerely, I wish your boyfriend the best of luck and hope that your inevitable weight gain doesn't sink your Love Boat and you remember what every man really wants from a woman

edit on 9-12-2012 by MajorKarma because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Let me give you the "guys" side to this you "oh so hard to handle woman"!

I am married to a "you" it seems.

My bride is one of the toughest, most intelligent, loving, loyal people I have ever met.

We have been "us" for the better part of 20 years (this new years is the anniversery of our first date and three years after that when I proposed). Three years later, she gave me a red headed baby girl!

We met as kids who had mutual friends. Her friends mother had a general store us kids hung out at (most hated to be around our families). She was 13 and I was 18....no we didnt date for many years lol.

We have been through a lot of hell but made it out. Together, we're 40ft tall and bullet proof!

She being Scots/German has one helluva temper (add red head to the mix!) but she laughs just as strong.

She has health issues as well.

Bipolar? nah. I think women are Tripolar.....triple face of the Goddess.

On your Lymes disease.

I was listening to a radio show a while back. I'll try to find the guy. He treats several different maladies with heavy vitamin dosages and micronutrients. He found out that the lymes disease is a mutation of syphilis that escaped many years back up north and wound up in ticks and can be treated and sometimes cured. His name was Dr. Joel Wallach. I dont know if he see's patients any longer but its worth a try.

Goddess bless and keep giving your husband grey hairs...I promise he really doesnt mind. On behalf of your husband and myself, thank you "tough" ladies for making us the men we are today.

www.youngevity.net...

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   

YOU are NOT why he was an Alky. Thats something abusive they would want you to think. Just like the one who beats his wife. Its never the wifes fault but the beater will sure make her feel like it is.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   

You are thankful when your drunk of a husband manages to stay sober? Well good for you girly. good for you. I am married for 30 years to a man who only drinks occasionally, goes to work every day, kisses me each and every time he leaves my side, tells me he loves me every day. Yes we fight, sheesh who dosent but look at the difference. I do love my hubby and he deserves my love. You love your hubby but he doesnt deserve your love it seems to me. I dont know you and I could be making a bad judgement but it seems that is what you are saying.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by littled16

Theres that pretty kitty again.
I love my Husband too.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by MajorKarma
Wow is right, for a minute I thought you were my 2nd wife or was it the 3rd...hell, I get them confused sometimes because for some reason gorgeous women are always "High Maintenance, Bi-Polar, Paranoid and Needy" until you help them overcome their low self esteem and other psychological handicaps and then with their shrink and girlfriend attorney in tow, proceed to go through the numbers in their effort to try to take you for everything you've got.

But sincerely, I wish your boyfriend the best of luck and hope that your inevitable weight gain doesn't sink your Love Boat and you remember what every man really wants from a woman

edit on 9-12-2012 by MajorKarma because: (no reason given)

To tell the true I AM not a high maintenance type chick. I prefer to pull my very long hair back in a pony tail since my baby will mess with it. I don't wear make-up or only occasionally will I paint my own nails. I have don't money for the "frilly" "fluff" stuff most girls like. I grew up fixing power tools. My hubby loves that...because he's a stone mason and burns through a lot of tools.
The weight thing ....well I actually own every size from a 9 - 24 in women that is completely different then men sizes keep in mind. The first Xmas present hubby bought was size 24 shorts ...he didn't realize I was wearing men's pants I cut into shorts and failed to hold up the shorts he was purchasing ....I laughed so hard.
I'm like a sponge so right now I'm shrinking so bad my pants keep falling off. And I cook and eat a lot so it probably has to do with all the diagnosis and my body fighting the infections.
I'm not obsessed with my looks....I wear what's comfortable. I really don't care what I look like but hubby always says I look fine. And that's the ONLY man I'm trying to IMPRESS. Right. I ain't trying to get all the other married men's attention ...that's just stupid. Maybe the Muslims have the right idea about covering up their women. Only they get to see them. I'm am very different than most women please don't tell me I remind you of one of "those" women.....ugh I might vomit.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1PLA1
Wonderful thread op.

I love my hubby too. I don't have all the difficulties you talked about but I am a more serious type and my hubby can make me laugh. He isn't a clown but he has a great sense of humor. He can also get me in the mood when I'm not in the mood.

Twenty three years and we still haven't had a real arguement. We both work hard to not take each other for granted.
Theres the ticket. Dont take each other for granted. Every day is a gift when you have real love. In this day and age its nice to see others with that longevity thingy. I said 30 but I forgot we just passed 31 in Oct.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Oh yeah, my guy brings me coffee in the morning too. If I am up first I bring it to him.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61560

You are thankful when your drunk of a husband manages to stay sober? Well good for you girly. good for you. I am married for 30 years to a man who only drinks occasionally, goes to work every day, kisses me each and every time he leaves my side, tells me he loves me every day. Yes we fight, sheesh who dosent but look at the difference. I do love my hubby and he deserves my love. You love your hubby but he doesnt deserve your love it seems to me. I dont know you and I could be making a bad judgement but it seems that is what you are saying.

Yes actually I do feel that at times he deserves so much more than me.....he deserves better.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join