It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Now for something completely different.....Why I Love my Hubby

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Tired of hearing about all the poisonous relationships people are in....well me too.

I LOVE my hubby. He is awesome. He puts up with my crap.
He has is 1995. I give him a lot of credit. I'm really hard to handle.....I think some people swear I'm bipolar.....I mess with them let them think it is ....yeah I'll act one way then another and you won't know which way is up. Ha I love laughing.....it's really uplifting.
I'm actually ADHD ...yes I know all those people who think it's bogus. I've been thoroughly tested and my hubby had to fill out a huge pamphlet explaining what he knows about me, too.
Then I have a type of STRESS disorder.....mostly from trauma. But who doesn't have trauma right.
Now add the kicker LYME disease - it's been messing with my head for 3 yrs.
Just found out I got a HERX reaction because I took Samento and my Lyme Dr said I was showing signs of Bartenella - I had a bruise from a blood draw from June that never healed.

So I'm a bit of a mess and hard to handle at times.....but I guarantee that my life ain't boring and neither is his.

He used to play this a lot when we were first together......I guess he got what he wanted.....

Cat Stevens - Hard Headed Woman

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   
We crossed paths a million times living in a small town.... we actually didn't talk any of those times.

This is the one I think that says it better....
Dire Straits - Romeo and Juliet

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by obnoxiouschick

Am I seeing things here? A woman actually admitting her faults and giving her husband credit? Impressive.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Behind every great man, is a fruity loop woman.

Only joking, I'm sure if you focused on your good points they would outweigh all this crap you've been served over the years. Respect to you and your man for holding it together.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by WiindWalker

Yes but I've posted in other people's threads about how I dealt with an alcoholic ......now you know why he was an alcky.

Anniversary was Thanksgiving yeahhhhh for hubby staying sober for me and our family.

edit on 12/8/2012 by obnoxiouschick because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Wide-Eyes

Thank you so much for the kind words....wishing you a wonder holiday season.....whatever you celebrate ......

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   

You're welcome and thank you.
You too.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   

You have given me courage obnoxiouschick. If you can come out about it so can I.....

I Love My Husband Too!!!

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by littled16

You have given me courage obnoxiouschick. If you can come out about it so can I.....

I Love My Husband Too!!!

They put a ring us right .....can't break that ....not for anything

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Wonderful thread op.

I love my hubby too. I don't have all the difficulties you talked about but I am a more serious type and my hubby can make me laugh. He isn't a clown but he has a great sense of humor. He can also get me in the mood when I'm not in the mood.

Twenty three years and we still haven't had a real arguement. We both work hard to not take each other for granted.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1PLA1
Wonderful thread op.

I love my hubby too. I don't have all the difficulties you talked about but I am a more serious type and my hubby can make me laugh. He isn't a clown but he has a great sense of humor. He can also get me in the mood when I'm not in the mood.

Twenty three years and we still haven't had a real arguement. We both work hard to not take each other for granted.

I am so happy for you.....I knew there were others in solid relationships.....we're hearing about too many bad ones lately.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
APPLAUSE! APPLAUSE! APPLAUSE!

Love to log in and read something positive!

I too, love my hubby. I swear nobody else would put up with me and my baggage but he has.
Not a day goes by that he doesn't wake me in the morning with a kiss and a cup of coffee.
He works a job he doesn't like just to take care of me.
He always tries to keep the spark between us alive, by romantic dinners, getaways, etc.
He even proposed to me on the most beautiful beach by the ocean...
He texts me throughout the day just to say he loves me and he misses me.
I almost completely forget what life was like before we were together.
All I want is to grow old with him.

I know he's reading this too... LOVE YOU HONEY!!!!
edit on 8-12-2012 by AccessDenied because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-12-2012 by AccessDenied because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Despite everything I like to think regarding relationships, people sometimes do fit.

I think pretty much what you said regarding your differences is what makes you both somehow right for each other. I like to surprise people considering I personally have a dim view of relationships and marriage by saying 'go for it' when they ask me if they should marry or ask out that certain someone. Just because I look like a roo in the headlights when someone utters those words, doesn't mean everyone should be doing their best to shy away from love.

If you've found that right person, that one person you're willing to throw the entire house at and make the bet, then that's great. You've done something that is becoming increasingly rare in this world.

Just keep in mind not to run down those who have chosen not to, or those that haven't stumbled across their fit just yet. Their bliss is either still coming or they haven't found it yet.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by AccessDenied

Thank you for posting ....it's so nice to put it out there.
And I do wish that everyone could be as fortunate.

I'm not an easy person to be around so many people have approached my husband in the past and wondered why he was with me. This was not to gloat or brag just to say THANK YOU to him for being so understanding and willing to open up so we understand each other.
edit on 12/8/2012 by obnoxiouschick because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   
You ladies are an awesome example I wish I could follow...... KUDOS!!!!

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Wow, you're a mess. You sound obnoxious. Like an obnoxious chick or something! Well, kudos to you for having a caring man. You sound fun, so I'm sure he's not bored.

PS I love my hubby too....

Think about that one for a while.
edit on 8-12-2012 by MasonicFantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Good to hear... extremely rare these days for people to know true love ... hope that you both be very happy and always treasure each other ...

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 04:09 AM
link   

It is very interesting to me that all 4 of my ex-wives,now that they have gone through their settlements,are finding it hard to keep up on the mortgages they have since created on the houses I gave them free and clear, and the cash, cars and trinkets they wanted as proof of my love have been spent,rusted and no longer shine and men like me have apparently become so rare; that each and everyone of them has been circling my ship with their charms and allures.No doubt,I could easily end the year a Polygamist, if I so desired ;

But one thing all you women should know and take to heart; Once a man and his children grow up, and the head on his shoulders takes control Vs the other head, you women really aren't of much use....particularly since men are the best cooks, are the best company...especially if you sail and we can alas hire a maid with benefits...... well,you know.

So, if you have a good man, better take good care of him because the times ahead are going to get rough and you may find yourselves....well, you can fill in the blank. A Woman's scorn may be a Bitch but Karma can be a real Bastard !

Solomon said it best: One righteous man in a thousand I have found and no good women.
edit on 9-12-2012 by MajorKarma because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Wait a minute, wait a minute!!! We're supposed to be paranoid spreaders of hate, fear and disinformation. You writing about loving your hubby is nothing short of TROLLOVING.

You heard me, TROLLOVING!

Glad to hear it.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by MajorKarma

It is very interesting to me that all 4 of my ex-wives,now that they have gone through their settlements,are finding it hard to keep up on the mortgages they have since created on the houses I gave them free and clear, and the cash, cars and trinkets they wanted as proof of my love have been spent,rusted and no longer shine and men like me have apparently become so rare; that each and everyone of them has been circling my ship with their charms and allures.No doubt,I could easily end the year a Polygamist, if I so desired ;

But one thing all you women should know and take to heart; Once a man and his children grow up, and the head on his shoulders takes control Vs the other head, you women really aren't of much use....particularly since men are the best cooks, are the best company...especially if you sail and we can alas hire a maid with benefits...... well,you know.

So, if you have a good man, better take good care of him because the times ahead are going to get rough and you may find yourselves....well, you can fill in the blank. A Woman's scorn may be a Bitch but Karma can be a real Bastard !

Solomon said it best: One righteous man in a thousand I have found and no good women.
edit on 9-12-2012 by MajorKarma because: (no reason given)

Yes thank you very good advice.
I actually do a lot of cooking for him. Mostly a big breakfast to start his day.
I had so many jobs cleaning - suite attendant and house cleaner that I really don't mind cleaning.
I never asked for anything material and fancy....actually I only asked for 3 things......want to hear them :
1) Don't ignore me
2)Don't take for me for granted (if you think about it is different than 1)
3) Simply to love me

I never asked for a fancy car or house....we don't have money but it doesn't really matter we have each other.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join