It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To all ATS members with visions/gifts/contacts and anything inbetween

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   
21/12/2012 & End Of The World Prophecies / Visions & Lots of many other things

We all know of the multiple prophecies may it be Maya, Bible, Hopi, Nostradamus, Davinci, you, me, your family members etc. Doom gloom and more doom, we all know the regular message destruction on the global scale. However, I want to stop this panic once and for all to put an end to this ridiculous charade, all prophecies have the destruction and then an end of advanced cities, advanced civilizations and Eden on Earth.

Most of us now know that Illuminati,TPTB,Elites or whatever you wanna call them play a hand in many events that we consider prophecies. Then at the end some sort of higher source steps in and stops it all to bring in peace on Earth and advancement for the human race. Well this is because the prophecies beforehand are the universal multiple probabilities/possibilities of taking place before the Shift,Rapture, Dimensional jump whatever you wish to call it. They are basically warnings of the plans that the TPTB have before the real ones behind the humanity,existence,watchers, divine beings, family etc. truly step in and change things for the better.

So.... now that you begin to realize what is the meaning behind the prophets and the revealings they gave, you now begin to understand why you are shown things at times in your life. We are given the gift of knowledge and sight every single one of us, whatever you were told is a lie about that only the chosen can see the future. Instead of worrying of bad things happening we should be focusing on the future being positive. Humanity is given the knowledge of the dark agenda and yet many stand by doing nothing ignoring the chance to step up. Do not let a dark plan or an agenda have fruition for a man once said

In the Absence of Light, Darkness Prevails

We are seeing this very fact taking place more and more people are becoming homeless, wars, natural disasters, the rich are getting richer and the poor are getting poorer. Yet the list goes on and on and on !!

Sure you can call one another loony fighting each other every step of the way, yet all of us seem to have one goal and that is a better future for each other. Maybe it is our ego's or the self righteousness of feeling above all others or being a chosen one, well sorry to smash your dreams you are not. You are just one of many ones that came here to do your part, so stop this silliness thinking you are God or a chosen person by God. We all are gifted and we all were chosen to live this life and many life's beforehand. So stop focusing on the negative and get your mind off all the doom and gloom, instead focus on more positive things I am sure a lot more doors will open for you. All you got to do is choose to seek I am not religious I read some texts and some texts hold great clues as to what you should be doing for example the most popular book the bible tells us this

I tell you, keep on asking, and you will receive what you ask for. Keep on seeking, and you will find. Keep on knocking, and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks, receives. Everyone who seeks, finds. And to everyone who knocks, the door will be opened. For when one door closes another door opens.
(LUKE 11:9-10)

We might not be whole here and surrounded by darkness but within each / everyone of us is something beautiful, powerful,unimaginable. The human souls is crystalline,light, bright and the words to describe it just barely scratch the surface. Yet I see so many people ignore it and it always puzzles me when just one soul or whatever you wanna call it can effect the whole pond with its ripples does nothing. I do not know what it is that makes so many hide in their shells and lead the life of a oppressed slave

Is it fear of being different ?

Is it lack of will ?

Is it lack of wanting to change ?

Is it lack of wanting to help ?

etc.....

Many of you are probably saying TMA it is easy for you to judge others but not yourself Sure that part is true it is easy to judge others rather then yourself. That is why I want to admit I feel ashamed for passing judgement and at the same time I want to admit I am to be judged as well. I written many posts about negative things coming and negative phenomenons, bringing darkness into the world and letting evil prevail. But.. I now choose to change because I realized that we are all in this together One World,One Race,One Family

However, during this day and age we do not give much dam about anything, that is the hardest thing to admit we lack the will to care most of the time. Only a few stand up to the government against killings and bombings of innocent civilians in a war between 2 block heads who could not be civilized enough to talk things over. But... in all honesty

How can we approve of a war in a country that results in the casualties which are elderly, women, children, brothers,sisters, mothers, fathers ? & Why do we let it happen ?

I know what many of you are saying " But TMA during war there is always casualties / collateral damage done on both sides" I am sorry but that is a heartless thing to say. The fact that this whole thing starts over false flag attacks or nuclear threat or resources is what makes this basically a genocide. It is the fact that it is leaving hundreds of thousands if not millions left homeless, crippled, psychologically damaged and deformed for the rest of their life.

Sure most of you would want to say "TMA it is not as bad as you think" well I am sorry but unfortunately I can not post the pictures or videos due to the ATS policy. Just go and Google for it then realize what we the people allow our governments to do.Each and every single government official who funds wars or gives their signature of approval should be trialed for breaking the laws of the Geneva Convention.

War itself in the raw nature is against the word is a crime and the fact that the First Geneva Convention was signed in 1864, it was the first treaty of international humanitarian law.

The Geneva Conventions are rules that apply in times of armed conflict and seek to protect people who are not or are no longer taking a part in the hostilities

I do not think spilling blood, death, destruction of private property of innocent bystanders counts as humanitarian or protection. I am sorry to say this but we just allowed the TPTB to break the most important laws of whole of humanity. Yet the global Elites get away with it and the most horrifying thing is that the same sort of thing is taking place not just internationally but LOCALLY in a smaller scale. People being abused by law enforcements, homeless numbers growing, bad health care, people that need government funding to survive are not being funded and the list goes on.

I know this might sound harsh but..... Don't these guys remind you of the Nazi's ? cause in most countries people no longer have rights and all constitutions go out the window.

A great man once said of what I thought real true governments should be:

government of the people, by the people, for the people

Anyway this is my rant for now and I hope you enjoyed the read please leave your interesting responses, thoughts and ideas below of what we should do.

We all have one common goal and that goal is the freedom of the world for a better future

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by The Magicians Apprentice

I believe it's a shift in conscious,not the end of the world,but as we know it.
I spoke with a vetran once,a very wise man,his belief was,that we need war to find peace,on on some level i understand that too. Now alot of people will jump on me and say noo we don't need war to find peace,well i never said i believe that,just i understand it.
If the world goes up in a big neburu 2012 extiction now,this post wont matter

Thanks for sharing this insight,i understand what you're saying,and believe some of it.
Lea

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   
If we do find a way we must find a way that does not involve violence but is in complete peacefull way and form for

Acts of violence only breed more violence

It is important for one not to lower themselves to the frequency/level/status of that of whom is violent onto others.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by LeanneMarie

I believe it's a shift in conscious,not the end of the world,but as we know it.
I spoke with a vetran once,a very wise man,his belief was,that we need war to find peace,on on some level i understand that too. Now alot of people will jump on me and say noo we don't need war to find peace,well i never said i believe that,just i understand it.
If the world goes up in a big neburu 2012 extiction now,this post wont matter

Thanks for sharing this insight,i understand what you're saying,and believe some of it.
Lea

Thank you I believe the same shift in consciousness it is just so tiring to see so many want the destruction of Earth.

I just want to ask at times "What so bad has Earth done to you to want to have such a thing of stunning beauty destroyed ? "

But if we abolish the source of violence with peace would there not be only peace left as a source ?

Dalai Lama once said

If every 8 year old in the world is taught meditation, we will eliminate violence from the world within one generation

I do not think we need war to reach peace for violence only breeds more violence, instead we need guides here on Earth to achieve peace.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   

And ignorance breeds ignorance i know,believe me,but not everyone is willing to accept that we need peace and none violence to obtain the conscious enlightenment. I understand where they are coming from,after all,we are all on some small level ignorant of others beliefs? .. The vtran believes in war to find peace,if that is his way,to go through war,hs own personal hell,as he puts it,then i believe that was the right path for him to find it.
I'm ignorant on some levels,i believe that one way to find my own personal peace,is to eradicate Paedophiles'.
Our children after all,are THE future.Thus my understanding of war to find peace.
Maybe on other levels we are all "Idealists" too.
Lea
x

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Very much in agreement and feel the doom on categories involve this black op and controlling leadership actually promoting this, because our thoughts affect outcome, so they are very very determined to steer our thoughts and produce negative outcomes. Once you see what they're doing, it loses its ability because you work through it and choose the positive outcome.

But I have to bring up something implied in the OP, that is off a little. The vast majority of people want peace not war. They don't have power, and in our countries, that power is illusionary at best. The leaders are chosen from heaps of elites that we do not get to select at all, and lie in ways that in any corporation would see them behind bars for fraud, and do their own thing. The people are 100% free of this karma as they have no power over this system, not really.

When you hear on boards, people speaking up for war, or any other subject, that is out of step from the people around you, ie. most real people do not actually have those opinions, you are witnessing agenda posts, and those people are "Them" not "Us". There are large numbers of agenda posts being made. They usually serve to undermine public opinion, do damage control on all issues that get out, suppress ufology, and they're not reasonable, but instead nazi's.

Those posters aren't us. They're never us. I've never met anyone who thinks like that.

I stood under the stars for 1 1/2 years (beore it started raining nonstop 8-9 months of the year for the past 3 years) and asked for help for the human race. Had no fear of anything because all bad answers to us, ultimately in the end, and just needs a mommy and love really bad, to quote from the movie HOOK, with Robin Williams. Only Love is real. Bad is insane and needs a lot of help.

These are the issues I brought up because the average human being is a third world woman with her starving babies. And they don't have any power. We were supposed to see through the system and stand up for them, however this system is so hijacked they've taken away free will here. They've done so much control of the system that they alone are wearing it.

TPTB like to keep their hands clean, and dump the dirty work on minions. They think they're these clean priestly folk and anyone who would carry this out is a devil. They think they're above us.

Sorry to tell them, they alone are wearing this karma.

I was told I was going to be in meetings, and couldn't remember them, vague memory of being shown things but it wasn't time yet to know, and having hands slide something on my head to vibrate faster before sleep.

Stand under the stars and asking for intervention and help, OR, if we're the hands of the cosmos, the hands of Love, or even just students who messed up and need to overcome something in us and that's why we're here, it doesnt matter why, if we have to do something, that is way over our heads, without lowering vibration or Love, so that rules out just about every way of dealing with this, no fighting back. Then we need some serious inspiration. So ask, in great numbers. We have Love watching over. Teamwork.
edit on 8-12-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   

The world is a stunning place of beauty,and animals of all kinds are the only living things that accept that,and what they are.
I love nature,don;t get me wrong,i don;t wish to see it destroyed,but i do understand many points of views,and how people find their peace.
To find peace,we must understand and accept our own path.
Then be willing to change what we need to change.
Maybe in my next life i could become a swami

I am mostly peaceful
Lea

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   

I wrote this for my first thread...it echos your sentiments. Thanks for sharing.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I believe in a Higher Power...I do not call it God. I believe in life after "death"...I call it rebirth. I believe we are all part of a much bigger picture...than this tiny little planet Earth. I believe that "TRUE LOVE" is the universal language...that controls the bigger picture we are a part of. I believe there are spirit guides/guardian angels...that help us to stay out of harms way. I believe we all have a responsibility to each other...to not let hatred control our actions (free will). I believe that the intent of religion and theology is rooted in goodness...yet misunderstood and abused by hypocrites to justify behavior. I believe in you and all that you are...but I do not condone hatred of any kind against those that have the same right to believe what they want. My beliefs will never harm you...as long as your beliefs don't harm others they are allowed.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Prophets / Psychics / God Syndrome / Chosen Ones

So when I hear people saying "I am God !! or I am psychic !! or I was chosen by god !! or I am a prophet " it makes me chuckle at times
Well in a manner that one time I used to think the same thing and I am sure many of you have as well. Most of you know that if you have real gifts you do not make money from them but instead share them with the world. I do not know why but it seems that when you use your gifts for money they tend not to work at all. So I am grasping that it is a concept of being more of a "us and for others person" rather then an "I am or it is all about me me me me me" lets admit it we are a "All about me as an individual" race.
It is most of the time only about "me me me me me" and never about "us"

You know what would be a true miracle ?

Is that on December 22nd 2012 every male and female on this planet began to care for others as they would for themselves. Would that not be a true miracle ?

I love this quote

A miracle is something that seems impossible but happens anyway

The Catholic Church and many other organizations which are religious based say that they are Chosen By God or are Under God. My B.S meter is off the charts !! The Catholic Church alone could solve the famine problem in the whole world with all the money they have. They call themselves following Gods will and yet they are not doing what is meant to be their sole goal for even existing. Instead they have private funds and corruption on their minds rather then solving the whole worlds problems.

We all know of the great big leak of documents occurred. Yet I can not believe that a man would be held as a criminal and trialed for basically being a hero. Just proves that those whistle blower laws do not exist and are just an excuse for portraying that freedom still exists with pretty colors and lettering.

Corruption Within The Vatican

I do not understand how such rich and powerful organizations preach love and peace, yet at the same time do nothing about it to change things for the better

It is mind boggling

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   
I absolutely am 100% behind you on that.No one should make money from their gifts,instead teach them that they too could gift themselves with remembering it;s what comes natural to us from the day we are born unto earth.
A babies natural instinct is to feel it's way into the world,and some,lose this through "conditioning",as they grow older,and some never lose it.I could go on and the many ways people gain and lose their gifts,but wont.
Take a toddler for instance,it's aura is soft,and not hardened and protective like an adults,some people think a toddler will run to an adult for no reason other than a hug,which is a lovely thing to hug a toddler..but they run to us sometimes for protection from our auras,as they may have picked up on something negative.
Allow it,i say,let them keep their natural gifts,after all,we need positive people to keep people like me
from slipping off the trodden rocky paths.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by BrokenAngelWings33

I wrote this for my first thread...it echos your sentiments. Thanks for sharing.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I believe in a Higher Power...I do not call it God. I believe in life after "death"...I call it rebirth. I believe we are all part of a much bigger picture...than this tiny little planet Earth. I believe that "TRUE LOVE" is the universal language...that controls the bigger picture we are a part of. I believe there are spirit guides/guardian angels...that help us to stay out of harms way. I believe we all have a responsibility to each other...to not let hatred control our actions (free will). I believe that the intent of religion and theology is rooted in goodness...yet misunderstood and abused by hypocrites to justify behavior. I believe in you and all that you are...but I do not condone hatred of any kind against those that have the same right to believe what they want. My beliefs will never harm you...as long as your beliefs don't harm others they are allowed.

Thank you for sharing.

I do not like the word God it feels flawed as portrayed in many religious texts, if such a being exists then I doubt it would be flawed to punish, smite or have people killed in its name. A being of such existence would be of pure love, compassion, understanding etc.

I do not want to judge religion too much. But... I just think it is like fear tactics basically saying "You will follow my will and bow down to my laws or it is the high way for you the the eternal damnation in a lake of fire"

By the way nice little thread

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   

One Body , One Mind , One Soul.
We are all one.
That which i don;t like in others,i wouldn;t like in myself,that which you don't like about me,you wouldn;t like in yourself.
We reflect one another,and like magnets,at times we repel and attract one another.
Not all schooling is bad.
They teach us to write,but not always what's right,we make that judgement ourselves,and find our own way,sometimes with help.
All pathways are unique,and if you can positively affect someone on that pathway,brilliant.If not,i believe in karma,wether in this life or the next.
As a race,it will take time to help "us" as one realise war is not needed,but peace and death is the secret.
Death,because we go back to our true enlightened selves,and maybe look at what we learn here on earth and maybe have a facepalm giggle over it.
Peace.Speaks for itself.

edit on 8 12 12 by LeanneMarie because: Added more

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   

You've been shown many dreams and some of were disasters too. But others have too. And its even biblical to have visions.

I always saw the revelations or Nostradamus as TPTB literally coding the matrix and capturing people's creative thought to create disaster. Not only that, if say Nostradamus was mystery school, and astrally projected as they are apt to do, then he could easily have been shown timelines, so his "hizler" for example was quite accurate.

However, they are timeline possibilities and potentials. I don't believe anything negative that someone dreams is ever meant to come to pass.

I do recall your dream when you got hit by a meteor fragment and died, and ended up in the new earth. Here everyone just wants it over, to leave earth, to go home, to get out of here. But once out of body, all you wanted to do was come back and help everyone.

And that is how any loving heart would feel in spirit.

People don't realize, when they're promoting doom, they're being lazy, trying to take the short cut to a better world (not that we have a lot of power, but that doesnt mean we should not be envisioning with our minds something different and working towards a better with effort, that is peaceful). Some people are being selfish, they want to quit working and paying taxes, supporting someones child or health care.

When we should be working for a better advanced level one civilization that uses all the real technology, the clean energy and advances for everyone so we don't need to be nonstop slaves, but contribute out of our talents and interests part time.

Its selfishness to try and cut short the happiness, growth and lessons of all the souls here. We're all here for a reason. This is our school. There are no short cuts. Have to learn to grow here, and love here.
edit on 8-12-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by LeanneMarie
I absolutely am 100% behind you on that.No one should make money from their gifts,instead teach them that they too could gift themselves with remembering it;s what comes natural to us from the day we are born unto earth.
A babies natural instinct is to feel it's way into the world,and some,lose this through "conditioning",as they grow older,and some never lose it.I could go on and the many ways people gain and lose their gifts,but wont.
Take a toddler for instance,it's aura is soft,and not hardened and protective like an adults,some people think a toddler will run to an adult for no reason other than a hug,which is a lovely thing to hug a toddler..but they run to us sometimes for protection from our auras,as they may have picked up on something negative.
Allow it,i say,let them keep their natural gifts,after all,we need positive people to keep people like me
from slipping off the trodden rocky paths.

Schools are mostly to blame for the conditioning I am pretty sure 11 - 12 years would condition you up pretty well

They tend to have the more left brain logic programs set up rather then have a balance of recreational and factional program. Kids should receive a fun education not be tied to desks like adults to office tables for 11 - 12 years of their life, only to realize the same thing is waiting for them once they graduate.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by BrokenAngelWings33

Thank you for linking your thread. I am reading it now, and share alot of those beliefs myself. Dolores Cannon, as well touches on things that are quite real. And Sleeper's thread here on ATS, though not politically on the same spectrum his integrity is there nontheless, and sort of see him as one sided male energy/Dad's energy, with alot of wisdom and understanding. Infinite Progression!

James Gilliland in one of his interviews talked about God as Spirit, not a person. I would say the Infinite Spirit of Peace and Love uniting us on the Higher Levels. He said, if an old man arrives and tells you he's God, to immediately ask to speak to his Mom.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   

There was more...did you go read my thread or did you just think that was it?

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Thank you and I hope what you read you find enjoyable. True love requires a greater understanding of the power in all of us.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrokenAngelWings33

There was more...did you go read my thread or did you just think that was it?

I did read it and it is good.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Will read your op later, just wanted to say hi my friend
Am out of all that 'you know ' and just me and happy
Good to see you again
Lots of love to you

new topics

top topics

join