It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Message to the Nations from God - Israel and the Witnesses of Destruction

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   
You will get the greatest impact and message from this thread if you pause and listen to the chapters as you go. If not, most of what is in this thread will be lost on you as you go.

Psalm 47 (LISTEN AUDIO)

God reigns over the nations;
God is seated on his holy throne.
9 The nobles of the nations assemble
as the people of the God of Abraham,
for the kings[c] of the earth belong to God;
he is greatly exalted.

Restoration of the nations to God happens in 2017 when "Praise the Lord" is restored fully. Notice how short Psalm 117 is. Consult this thread on the Jubilee year of 2017. Jubilee Timeline

Also, Psalm 111-119 and the Seven Trumpets

1 Praise the Lord, all you nations;
extol him, all you peoples.
2 For great is his love toward us,
and the faithfulness of the Lord endures forever.
Praise the Lord.

Isaiah 34 AUDIO

This is then a description of various nations and the aftermath of nuclear war. This is how the nations will end, yet the remnant will come back. Involution and Evolution is a process of rising and falling. The fall reveals the gold that is left when the fire burns away the chaff that have not prepared to survive the fire. You must be born again.

Gospel of the Nazarenes (Lection 88)

12. For by involution and evolution shall the salvation of all the world be accomplished: by the Descent of Spirit into matter, and the Ascent of matter into Spirit through the ages.

Isaiah 43 AUDIO

This chapter is a message to 'the nation' that is called out of the nations (Believers in Christ) that other nations (Wicked) will be traded in exchange for those who followed the leading of the Lord's voice. He reveals the nature of revelation and shows the mark of the ones that followed out of the nations to become a new nation unto the Lord. He reveals that we are witnesses in a trial against the Enemy. Those who follow the wrong voice are charged with the crime, yet those who follow the advocate have their ransom paid. The key is giving and taking. Those who give are marked by Christ. Those who take and reject God are marked for destruction.

Jeremiah 6 AUDIO

In this chapter of Israel under siege, we see again that the 'nations' are witnesses to what will happen in Israel. God has tried in vain to refine the wicked nation of Israel. Why did God pick them? I believe that they were His greatest challenge. By showing what happens to a wicked people, some are saved, but the nations that witness this will mostly all be saved by the sight. The refinement process that is listed is comparable to Deuteronomy 4:19-20. In the end, even Israel is refined to salvation. They must pass through the fire. The rest of the righteous that will proceed them are refined by water. Water puts out fire. Consult Matthew 3 to see who receives the baptism of repentance and who receives the baptism of fire.

Jeremiah 31 AUDIO

Ephraim is listed as "My first born Son." I think this is the nation of America as God's first nation of freedom. See This Thread for More

We are the example to the nations of Freedom and also of what arises from walking away from God. Tyranny is the result. Israel has followed this example somewhat, but then turned away from freedom. America starts the decline the same direction and then Israel is an example of what happens when they wander. Jeremiah 31 speaks of a day beyond the sword on Israel. This is what proceeds the 1000 years of peace when Freedom for the people rises again.

“I have surely heard Ephraim’s moaning:
‘You disciplined me like an unruly calf,
and I have been disciplined.
Restore me, and I will return,
because you are the Lord my God.

Then He say:

22 How long will you wander,
unfaithful Daughter Israel?
The Lord will create a new thing on earth—
the woman will return to the man.”

The Spirit will return to mankind after abandoning it for a time. This is when the restrainer leaves. Listen to 2 Thessalonians 2 On this Topic

If you read the rest of Jeremiah 31 closely, you see a time when the righteous fruit is planted all around the nations. This is a time when the righteous are born throughout every land with the WORD planted in their hearts. Those who were wicked will spring up within this forest of goodness to learn the same lessons of righteousness. The Saints become the leaders and the wicked become their sons to be raised. We repeat the process of the Son of God in the land raising children. The punishment for eating sour grapes then rests on those who eat only and not on the nations of the Earth as before. Healing comes by allowing the Spirit to rule the Earth as the man and woman are brought together. This is the two becoming one (Soul and Spirit). It is the same as the proton and electron becoming balanced again around the neutron. This is where Hydrogen starts in the Star. As it exits and becomes the elements, it is formed around the neutron and proton (Father and Son). The Spirit is then symbolized by the electron, which is the brought back in. Apart from an understanding of physics, this may be missed. Realize that all of nature proclaims the glory of the Lord.

Romans 1

18 The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of people, who suppress the truth by their wickedness, 19 since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. 20 For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that people are without excuse.

Why such wrath from God? This is what the refinement of an eternal soul demands as a Child raised by God. Unless we experience infinity, we are always a prodigal son that rolls around in the mud. Love brings us back into a right relationship to the Father. This is the ONLY way salvation from the error and peace can follow. The error is the opposite polarity of goodness that must exist for free will to be present. Apart from free will, we are automatons of God. With free will, truth can set us free. It can also bring fire on us by our own choices. Ultimately, the fire is the work of our hands as God then brings us back into the light and safety of truth.

If you are interested in more, consult the link in my signature or the threads from the past. Salvation is a gift that is free, yet requires your heart to change. Faith is reaching out to God for that process to begin. God is the refiner and He has his hands opened wide to those who choose love over the law of sin and death. It's always a choice to reach for the fruit of error or to enjoy the fruit God gives freely.

John 6

65 He went on to say, “This is why I told you that no one can come to me unless the Father has enabled them.”

66 From this time many of his disciples turned back and no longer followed him.

67 “You do not want to leave too, do you?” Jesus asked the Twelve.

68 Simon Peter answered him, “Lord, to whom shall we go? You have the words of eternal life. 69 We have come to believe and to know that you are the Holy One of God.”

70 Then Jesus replied, “Have I not chosen you, the Twelve? Yet one of you is a devil!” 71 (He meant Judas, the son of Simon Iscariot, who, though one of the Twelve, was later to betray him.)

God knows us all clearly:

John 2

23 Now while he was in Jerusalem at the Passover Festival, many people saw the signs he was performing and believed in his name.[d] 24 But Jesus would not entrust himself to them, for he knew all people. 25 He did not need any testimony about mankind, for he knew what was in each person.

Consult this thread for more of the process God uses to refine mankind.

This is, of course, my interpretation of scripture. You will find many. In the end, we can only look back to connect the dots. Feel free to express your view as well. We are all blind men describing fire.

edit on 8-12-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   
I hope that you are not too dissapointed when the whole universe you subscribe to is dashed to pieces.
The western world has spent two thousand years fooling around with a religion that is only for a few million people.
You Know that Jesus said he came strictly for the "lost sheep of Isreal......"
The rest of us are left out.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

Well thank GOD for that! I thought the nations of the Middle East were killing each other, torturing their children, and mutilating their wives for no reason at all.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpearMint
POST REMOVED BY STAFF

Rumi

Rumi continues, “This whole world is but a
house, no more. Whether we go from this room to
that room, or from this corner to that corner, still
are we not in the same house? But the saints who
possess God’s jewel have left this house, they have
gone beyond.

The more you make
your peace with worldly people, the more the
Beloved turns away from you. Going in their (Worldly People)
direction renders you subject to their rule. Once
you have turned down their path, in the end God
gives them power over you (Tyranny).

It is a pity to reach the ocean, and to be satisfied
with a little pitcherful from the sea (Nations). After all,
there are pearls in the sea, and from the sea come
a myriad of precious things. What is the value in
just taking water? What pride can intelligent people
have in that? This world is a mere foam fleck
of the True Sea (God's Kingdom). That Ocean is the science of the
saints (Believers), and within that Water is the Pearl Itself (Love for others).

---DON'T MISS THE PEARL. What else can I say to you other than this?

This world is but foam full of floating jetsam.

-----What is Jetsam? (the part of a ship, its equipment, or its cargo that is cast overboard to lighten the load in time of distress and that sinks or is washed ashore. )

Yet, through the turning of the waves, and the
rhythmic surging of the sea in constant motion,
this foam takes on a certain beauty. But this beauty
is a borrowed thing coming from elsewhere. It
is a false coin that sparkles to the eye.
People are the astrolabe of God, but it requires
an astronomer to use the astrolabe.

edit on Sat Dec 8 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by stirling
I hope that you are not too dissapointed when the whole universe you subscribe to is dashed to pieces.
The western world has spent two thousand years fooling around with a religion that is only for a few million people.

And you are missing the very reason God didn't end it all 2000 years ago.

John 3:16

16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. 17 For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him. 18 Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because they have not believed in the name of God’s one and only Son. 19 This is the verdict: Light has come into the world, but people loved darkness instead of light because their deeds were evil. 20 Everyone who does evil hates the light, and will not come into the light for fear that their deeds will be exposed. 21 But whoever lives by the truth comes into the light, so that it may be seen plainly that what they have done has been done in the sight of God.

The defining factor is not one nation, but God's love for the whole world. If we love darkness, we stay in darkness. God calls us all out of Egypt (Place of refinement).

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by stirling

Rumi has your answer:

The more you make

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by jiggerj

Well thank GOD for that! I thought the nations of the Middle East were killing each other, torturing their children, and mutilating their wives for no reason at all.

Law governs the universe. No doubt, you disagree that there is no free lunch, but this does not change the law or the goodness of it. We do two things in this world. We think and we move. From there, the world is produced around us by God first, then by our own choices. Anything that is contrary to goodness is the result of choice. Choice is governed and the law giver has given us direction. In the end, we have ourselves to blame for the entire problem. Demonstrate otherwise and you have a platform to stand on. Apart from rising above God, you are only rising above the gift he offers.

Dhammapada

We are what we think.
All that we are arises with our thoughts.
With our thoughts we make the world.
Speak or act with an impure mind
And trouble will follow you
As the wheel follows the ox that draws the cart.
We are what we think.
All that we are arises with our thoughts.
With our thoughts we make the world.
Speak or act with a pure mind
And happiness will follow you
As your shadow, unshakable.
"Look how he abused me and hurt me,
How he threw me down and robbed me."
Live with such thoughts and you live in hate.
"Look how he abused me and hurt me,
How he threw me down and robbed me."
Abandon such thoughts, and live in love.
In this world
Hate never yet dispelled hate.
Only love dispels hate.
This is the law,
Ancient and inexhaustible.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by ezekielken
reply to post by SpearMint

I wish I could wash my brain. I think it has become quite dirty.

This is the purpose of baptism (immersion into the river of life). We are immersed into this world and then we "Must be born again." This is the washing of the mind. We are the sheep and there is a Shepherd. The wool is pulled over our eyes while the sin (Wool) is sheered off. It is then washed white as snow.

Psalm 57:7

Cleanse me with hyssop, and I will be clean;
wash me, and I will be whiter than snow.

Isaiah 1:18

"Come now, let us reason together," says the LORD. "Though your sins are like scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they are red as crimson, they shall be like wool.

That wool is then given back to you as a new robe (New Body). You are also given a crown (New Mind).

Revelation 2:10

Do not be afraid of what you are about to suffer. I tell you, the devil will put some of you in prison to test you, and you will suffer persecution for ten days. Be faithful, even to the point of death, and I will give you the crown of life.

Your wish can come true. Water puts out fire. Seek God in faith and that faith will renew your world.

MORE TO THIS STORY

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Revelation 13
And he makes the earth and those who dwell in it to worship the first beast, whose fatal wound was healed. 13

Sounds like Khaled Mashal, he was actually dead until the antidote was given.

On September 25, 1997, Khaled Mashal—a prominent Hamas leader—was the target of an assassination attempt carried out by the Israeli Mossad under orders of the Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu. Two Mossad agents carrying Canadian passports entered Jordan and injected Mashal with an unknown nerve toxin. A few days later, Netanyahu surrendered to international pressure and provided the antidote. Toxin and antidote were developed by the Israel Institute for Biological Research; its name is often shortened as IIB.

www.roitov.com...

he has a bachelor of science degree in Physics from Kuwait University.

Hamas Leader Khaled Meshal Returns To Gaza Strip After 45-Year Exile
www.npr.org...
after-45-year-exile
he says...

"I consider this moment my third birth, and I pray to God that my fourth birth will be the moment when all of Palestine is liberated," Meshal said, according to the BBC.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   

We do two things in this world. We think and we move. From there, the world is produced around us by God first,

Who told you that? Or, are you just making that up?

law giver has given us direction.

When? Where? Did he tell us that stealing is bad? That killing is bad? And, you find it impossible that we might have figured these things out for ourselves?

In the end, we have ourselves to blame for the entire problem. Demonstrate otherwise and you have a platform to stand on.

I can easily demonstrate that this thinking is contradictory. You are implying that when something good happens, it's all from god. If something bad happens, we did it. Can't have it both ways. If somebody hates the idea of a god, but this person does good, is it from god? If someone loves god and does bad, what's the point in believing?

Dhammapada We are what we think. All that we are arises with our thoughts. With our thoughts we make the world.

On a personal level, if we are what we think then why would I die for your right to have freedom of religion when I think (100%) that religion is poison? We are not what we think. We are what we are no matter how we perceive ourselves.

Only love dispels hate.

Some say humans have been around for 250 thousand years. Even if we've only been around for 6,000 years, isn't it obvious that love isn't working? We cannot ever get rid of hate because it is an emotion, and humans are defined by emotions. Only if we take away emotions will we get rid of hate, but then we would automatically lose love with it.

I think (think, as in only my opinion) that the reason religion and the idea of a god remains to this day is because the majority of the people don't like what it means to be human. They try to hide from the fact that we are, by nature, killing machines. Be it animal or vegetable we need to kill things in order to survive. Just like all other living creatures the human body has the disgusting habit of making poop and urine. We excrete liquids from our sex organs. We create snot, ear wax, gunk in the eyes. Our bodies contain acid to break down food. We bleed. We stink without bathing regularly. Our breath is atrocious.

Humans are not made of sugar and spice and everything nice. We are far from special - to the point of being horribly disgusting. No god created this rotten species.

We are animals just like every other animal on this planet. We just need to get over it.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnochWasRight

POST REMOVED BY STAFF

Rumi

Rumi continues, “This whole world is but a
house, no more. Whether we go from this room to
that room, or from this corner to that corner, still
are we not in the same house? But the saints who
possess God’s jewel have left this house, they have
gone beyond.

The more you make

It is a pity to reach the ocean, and to be satisfied
with a little pitcherful from the sea (Nations). After all,
there are pearls in the sea, and from the sea come
a myriad of precious things. What is the value in
just taking water? What pride can intelligent people
have in that? This world is a mere foam fleck
of the True Sea (God's Kingdom). That Ocean is the science of the
saints (Believers), and within that Water is the Pearl Itself (Love for others).

---DON'T MISS THE PEARL. What else can I say to you other than this?

This world is but foam full of floating jetsam.

-----What is Jetsam? (the part of a ship, its equipment, or its cargo that is cast overboard to lighten the load in time of distress and that sinks or is washed ashore. )

Yet, through the turning of the waves, and the
rhythmic surging of the sea in constant motion,
this foam takes on a certain beauty. But this beauty
is a borrowed thing coming from elsewhere. It
is a false coin that sparkles to the eye.
People are the astrolabe of God, but it requires
an astronomer to use the astrolabe.

edit on Sat Dec 8 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

I rest my case.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Can you actually talk for yourself? Just wondering because all you ever do is post bible snippets and crap like that.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Can you actually talk for yourself? Just wondering because all you ever do is post bible snippets and crap like that.

Who was Buddha Speaking of here at the end of the Dhammapada?

In him there in no yesterday,
No tomorrow,
No today.
Possessing nothing,
Wanting nothing.
He is full of power.
Fearless, wise, exalted.
He has vanquished all things.
He sees by virtue of his purity.
He has come to the end of the way,
Over the river of his many lives,
His many deaths.
Beyond the sorrow of hell,
Beyond the great joy of heaven,
By virtue of his purity.
He has come to the end of the way.
All that he had to do, he has done.
And now he is one.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Who was Zechariah speaking of here?

Zechariah 14:9

9 And the Lord shall be king over all the earth: in that day shall there be one Lord, and his name one.

Who was Rumi speaking of here?

If our real purpose is kept in view, duality vanishes.
Duality shows the branches, but the root is
one.

Who was Hermes speaking of here?

77. For there is one Soul, one Life and one Matter.
78. Who is this? Who can it be? Other than the One God.
79. For whom else can it benefit, to make living things, save only God alone?
80. There is therefore one God.

And here?

Then said he, "I am that Light, the Mind, thy God, who am before that Moist Nature that appeareth out of
Darkness, and that Bright and Lightful Word from the Mind is the Son of God."

Who was the Bible referring to here?

1 Colossians 1: 15 The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. 16 For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him. 17 He is before all things, and in him all things hold together.

Who are you and I, if not the image of the first born and the image of God, held together by the first soul? Why would I speak my own words if not by reflection of the ONE we both come from? I would rather speak of His glory rather than my own alone. We are all in this together.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Ephraim is listed as "My first born Son." I think this is the nation of America as God's first nation of freedom. See This Thread for More

Ephraim refers to the Israelite tribe, (many of whom live today as Muslims in Afghanistan and Pakistan)
And America is America. As for it being "God's first nation of freedom" that's debatable.
I don't understand why so many Christians pretend to be Israel... as if that fetches you extra faith points.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by EnochWasRight

Who was Zechariah speaking of here?

Zechariah 14:9

9 And the Lord shall be king over all the earth: in that day shall there be one Lord, and his name one.

Who was Rumi speaking of here?

If our real purpose is kept in view, duality vanishes.
Duality shows the branches, but the root is
one.

Who was Hermes speaking of here?

77. For there is one Soul, one Life and one Matter.
78. Who is this? Who can it be? Other than the One God.
79. For whom else can it benefit, to make living things, save only God alone?
80. There is therefore one God.

And here?

Then said he, "I am that Light, the Mind, thy God, who am before that Moist Nature that appeareth out of
Darkness, and that Bright and Lightful Word from the Mind is the Son of God."

Who was the Bible referring to here?

1 Colossians 1: 15 The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. 16 For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him. 17 He is before all things, and in him all things hold together.

Who are you and I, if not the image of the first born and the image of God, held together by the first soul? Why would I speak my own words if not by reflection of the ONE we both come from? I would rather speak of His glory rather than my own alone. We are all in this together.

So no, you can't. Brainwashed bible zombie.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join