It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here is a graphic reason terrorist ar not peaceful muslims

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 07:22 PM
link   
I watched that video, very disturbing.

The U.S created thier own enemy, bottom line.

Deep

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Just when I was starting to think that this thread was getting back on track. Enough with the name calling!

kix

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Its amazing what hatred can do.....

A kill is a Kill it doesnt matter if itsa a soldier who happens to be an only son, or a Civilian caught in a crossfire, or a "terrorist" fighting for something they believe.
There always have been people in this world who will be convinced to kill someone else for some beliefs, agenda, or government, there always will be peopl e in this world who will want power over anything else, in the end it doesnt matter because NO ONE WILL LIVE FOREVER.
Even those inpower will die someday and will have to die with those mistakes and murders they commited.

So in the mean time try to help others, if they dont want your help so be it, if they want it and ask for it DO IT...
Fighting any kind of murderers with more murder acomplish nothing, in the end murderers and victims murdering for revenge are the same. (4 000 years of fighting in the Egipt-Israel area confirms it)
Me....? I wont go to any war nor kill someone I dont know, just because someone told me to.

Some will think I am nuts, but this world has enough violence, that I THINK taht we should embrace the teachings of those like Jesus, Jehova, Budda, or whatever you believe in and stop this hatred.

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Exactly what I was thinking Kix; you are a mind reader. Im' a Muslim and I do know a lot about this topic. For those who belive that ALL Muslims are terrorists you should take a look at me or the Muslims that the press does not cover.

By saying that we are all terrorists is like saying becasue of the IRA all Christians (plese do not start goig on about a rant on the IRA) or becasue that serial Christian rapist who belived that God ordered him to do it means Christians are all serial rapists at heart. You generalise far too much on this thread and we should DENY IGNORANCE.

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Let's turn this around:

[SITUATION]

Sick and tired of hearing their brothers, fathers and uncles getting killed in Iraq by Muslims, a group of 20 Christian men (of varying races and backgrounds) gather together and begin to plot.

They know of a Muslim school located in the heart of Chicago, near two major streets. Their plan develops.

One morning, just as students are arriving at the Muslim school, explosions are heard and screams rise above the normally busy din of a Monday morning in the city of big shoulders.

When it's all said and done, 45 Islamic/Muslim students, aged 10-15 and 20 parents are executed, a la beheadings in the school gymnasium. The tapes are immediately uploaded to the internet and notifications sent to CNN/FOX and NBC.

The next day, more and more attacks on Islamic businesses, homes, schools and mosques across the USA occur as outraged, sick and tired Americans turn against the fundamental Muslim faithful as the Christian sectors believe they must attack first to avoid being attacked.

In 6 months, all Muslims of proclaimed faith are either dead, incarcerated or deported across the border to Canada. Families are seperated, houses and property and wealth confiscated.

[Questions:]

(1) Was this wrong? By who's accord? Christians can officially reference sections of their bible in the Old Testament which were VERY bloody and in which enemies of the Christian faith (to be Christian actually since Christ wasn't in the picture yet) were actively pursued, hunted down and killed in gorey fashion. Is that not appropriate backing for such an action?

(2) What would Muslims think? Would they condone this?

(3) What would the world think? Would civility (as a quality and a sign of intelligence) be withdrawn from the mindsets of humans everywhere on the earth when they next think about the USA? Are we to become barbarians?

(4) Does it feel good in a bloody sense of revenge to even consider this?

In all, I can morally say what I believe (which might be interesting to some), but I wish to see what people here have to say. [Dons flameproof suit]

Oh, and -- no, I'm not a Christian. I believe in a Higher Power, and that's about as much as I'm going to discuss.

[edit on 23-10-2004 by NextLevel]

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Exactly what I was thinking Kix; you are a mind reader. Im' a Muslim and I do know a lot about this topic. For those who belive that ALL Muslims are terrorists you should take a look at me or the Muslims that the press does not cover.

By saying that we are all terrorists is like saying becasue of the IRA all Christians are bombers etc (plese do not start goig on about a rant on the IRA) or becasue that serial Christian rapist who belived that God ordered him to do it means Christians are all serial rapists at heart. You generalise far too much on this thread and we should DENY IGNORANCE.

Obviopsly whta the terrorists are doing is wrong and I am 100% against it because of my beliefs however, between a firing squad and beheading there is no difference becasue all life is valuable and howver, a person dies is still wrong. We should try not to follow the sheep in modern society and we should embrace the teachings of whoever we follow. Please do not generalise for it just shows ignorance.

To this argument whyu they are doing what they are doing is not really a nystery becasue in the 80s the West gave bin Laden money to fight Russia and now he has turned; exactly like Saddam. His beliefs are twisted for he does not take from any Sunna (doings of the Holy Prophet pbuh) or Ahadeeth (sayings of the Holy Prophet pbuh). Muslims who are frustrated by the West becasue of the Palestine situation and by their invasion of the East take out their anger on innocents (my heeart goes out to them) in a sicl and twisted fashion. Heres a site where I take comfort in for it is my sects site: alislam.org...

PLease email me at [email protected] if you are curios or want to cha about Islam

[edit on 23-10-2004 by Life Is 4 Livin]

[edit on 24-10-2004 by Life Is 4 Livin]

kix

posted on Oct, 24 2004 @ 01:25 AM
link   
When I saw the Film 9/11 I can honestly say my life changed, the first shrot film about those kids making brinks in Iraq, their beliefs, their fear and the closeness of their families really touched strings in me, thenthe other films around the world told me one simple thing, lif e is precious, and some will waste it away and destroy it.
Do people honestly think that Muslims or Buddists, or Christians or Jews do not love their children? their parents, their brothers???? a true believer will always try to preserv elife, try to live happy and love others as equals to himself.

I could have responded to this thread with the hole bunch of pictures of children and people killed by this useless war, and retort with the same hatred and propaganda THAT SERVES NOTHING.

The point is that beheadings are horrendous, but also a killed children a woman raped etc etc, in that filth nothing is superior or worse, because in the end is a killing.
I shudder to think whats on those guy s hearts to commit such atttrocities, I really hope they can find peace in their hearts...
Just think waht if Hitler had been a Jew, or a Muslim, or whatever? would that make a diference? he was nuts and full of hatred and he and others are responsible of the death of millions, no one will say he was an ardent christian or something he has gon edown in history as a Murderer a dictator and responsible for WW II.

Peace

posted on Oct, 24 2004 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Kix, how well you speak on this topic. You took the words right out of my mouth.

posted on Oct, 24 2004 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by smirkley

I am not justifying them at all, believe me.

But I wanted to look at it momentarily from a different perspective.

why? theres no reason to, unless youre trying to justify the reason, this is not a "story" or "opinion" to show perspectives of, it is lives, theres no room for perspective about murder, its wrong no matter how you see it.

posted on Oct, 24 2004 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Exactly, as namehere just said he is actually correct - all murder is wrong

posted on Oct, 24 2004 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by kix
Just think waht if Hitler had been a Jew

he was a jew by birth, main reason he hated jews was his jewish dad...thats a big reason for ww2...not important to your point but yea..

and youre wrong, intentional killing of innocents is indeed worse than an accident, especially when the intent is to terrorist, i mean really, think about that

-------
The unlawful killing of one human by another, especially with premeditated malice.
To kill (another human) unlawfully.
To kill brutally or inhumanly.

[edit on 24-10-2004 by namehere]

posted on Oct, 24 2004 @ 02:17 AM
link   
I would respectfully ask having seen this and other videos of a simular nature just be described there are kids as young as 13 I know have visited this site I know because I have talked to one in a discussion of an unrelated nature this material is rather unwelcom even for my son of 16

Can we please remove this link and trade it of descriptions

posted on Oct, 24 2004 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by kix
The point is that beheadings are horrendous, but also a killed children a woman raped etc etc, in that filth nothing is superior or worse, because in the end is a killing.
I shudder to think whats on those guy s hearts to commit such atttrocities, I really hope they can find peace in their hearts...
Just think waht if Hitler had been a Jew, or a Muslim, or whatever? would that make a diference? he was nuts and full of hatred and he and others are responsible of the death of millions, no one will say he was an ardent christian or something he has gon edown in history as a Murderer a dictator and responsible for WW II.

Peace

These beheadings have nothing to do with killed children or women...!! Nothing at all. It's got to do with money. That's why they kidnap people, and they release them for money. It's very interesting to me, that you think it has anything to do with hatred or "their" country. The fact that they are that brutal , is simple: They have a lot of experience, they have done this before regularly.

And once these animals recieve money, they'll be able to show their "hatred" against the US invaders AND against their own people, children, women. Just as they did it before.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join