It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here is a graphic reason terrorist ar not peaceful muslims

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 10:25 AM
link   
I must warn you... this is a graphic video of which i could only watch maybe the first 5 seconds of it.

I think this may help some people understand why and who we are fighting in Iraq.

www.mensnewsdaily.com...

This is not ok.... and i firmly believe we as country of free peoples should do everything we can to put these sort of people in prison!!!

and all you here on the news is how our military is mis-treating the terrorists that we have caught

[edit on 23-10-2004 by John bull 1]

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 10:29 AM
link   
I can imagine what the link brings me to, so for my own peace of mind I will not view it.

I agree that the abuse cases against the american military is nothing compared to what this "peaceful" group does. However, it's still not right. No one should be abused for any reason.

EDIT: Unless it's Bin Laden, of course

[edit on 23-10-2004 by deeprivergal]

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Could you describe what is in the video, in case some don't want to watch the graphic footage?

EDIT: Oh, I see the link. I'm assuming it's the Armstrong beheading?

[edit on 23-10-2004 by curme]

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 10:53 AM
link   
I won't watch the video, I had enough on TV.

Terror is evil, evil is what you think is wrong. This people think we are wrong and we think they are wrong too, so are both of us evil?

Who's the terrorist?

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 11:03 AM
link   
is not peacful terrorist a oxymoron...just like military intelligens

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 11:03 AM
link   
we are both terrorist for not being able to accept each others beliefes

the sad state of humanity

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by LostSailor
I must warn you... this is a graphic video of which i could only watch maybe the first 5 seconds of it.

I think this may help some people understand why and who we are fighting in Iraq.

www.mensnewsdaily.com...

This is not ok.... and i firmly believe we as country of free peoples should do everything we can to put these sort of people in prison!!!

and all you here on the news is how our military is mis-treating the terrorists that we have caught

then again the terrorist aren't real muslims

ps i dont realy like those beheading video's ( makes me shiver )

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 11:20 AM
link   
I looked and yes it's another beheading video. (thinking I am about as desensitized to this war as I have ever been.)

It would be interesting, and please dont take this as a 'side' I am taking, but for a moment imagine the war but with the tables turned.

Lets say Iraq attacked us, for our oil or whatever, and many of your friends and family were killed, and some other country was the predominant force within your country.

Lets say America lost it's sovereign control over it's own country.

Would there be resistance? Would there be an underground?
Would a covert militia acting in whatever way it could, be appreciated by the former citizens.

What would the video's look like, that would be sent over there to demonstrate the 'evil' of the US persons that were fighting within their own country. What propaganda would be used to pacify the rest of their Allies to demonstrate the morality of the events.

Yes this is what we see, this is what we chat about, these are the video's we post about, yet put yourself in the position of a common 'citizen' in Iraq. Do they see this as atrocity? Do they see this as an underground doing what they can to make taking over Iraq a little more difficult?

I dont know. But just for a moment, put yourself in the position of the common Iraqi citizen. How would you view it?

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by bodrul

then again the terrorist aren't real muslims

ps i dont realy like those beheading video's ( makes me shiver )

Please tell us why these terrorists are not real muslims.

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by WisdomMaster
I won't watch the video, I had enough on TV.

Terror is evil, evil is what you think is wrong. This people think we are wrong and we think they are wrong too, so are both of us evil?

Who's the terrorist?

Um... so someone cutting off another (innocent!) persons head isn't considered evil by them... so its ok... I see your point.... if only everyone was as wise as you

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by vincere7

Please tell us why these terrorists are not real muslims.

The same way that the Ku Klux Klan, or othe White Nationalists, aren't real Christians. It's not that hard to understand, really.

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by curme
The same way that the Ku Klux Klan, or othe White Nationalists, aren't real Christians. It's not that hard to understand, really.

How can you compare the two? Christianity is completely different than Islam but you wouldn't know that would you. Thats like saying the egyptian book of the dead is like the teachings of Socrates. Thats the problem, people like to throw things into categories, having no knowledge of either category. A mind is a trerrible thing to waste. Go study on the subjects for a couple years rather than spout whatever enters your brain at the moment.

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by LostSailor
[
Um... so someone cutting off another (innocent!) persons head isn't considered evil by them... so its ok... I see your point.... if only everyone was as wise as you

Yes it is wrong. But they probably see indiscriminate air strikes that harm civilians evil too.

Terrorism is only relevant to which side you are on.

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by smirkley

noone was beheaded for demands or anything in wars between western nations, nor was there hostage taking, not since roman times anyways, yes such thing would be seen this same way, wrong and im sure the beheader wouldg be executed because it would endanger the cause and only result in the enemy taking revenge and doing something extreme they might never have done before.

how can you justify them, these are terrorists, not iraqi resistance, the enemy either way, we should capture a few terrorists and summarily execute them and record it, no demands, just say its for the beheadings, everytime they behead, we execute a higher number of them, we would be just, executing terrorists for killing innocent people.

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kriz_4

Yes it is wrong. But they probably see indiscriminate air strikes that harm civilians evil too.

Terrorism is only relevant to which side you are on.

indicriminate? hello, they target terrorist positions, its not trying to kill civilians, it would be evil if it was on purpose to terrorise, youre only justifying their murder.

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Im amazed, maybe you should go talk to these terrorists, tell them we are sorry for using our missles to "terrorize" them.

Obviously common sense isn't so common

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 01:16 PM
link   
If they are terrorists, then its obvious they are not peaceful, I do not know of a peaceful way to terrorize people.

Jehovah's Witnesses may be annoying, but they do not terrorize anyone, I think.

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 01:16 PM
link   
THERE IS WIDESPREAD SUPPORT FOR SUICIDE BOMBERS, OSAMA BIN LADEN AND OTHER TERRORIST ACTS FROM MILLIONS OF MUSLIMS.

SAUDI ARABIA FINANCES IT.

Just because a few in the west say they don't like beheadings does not mean that the majoirty of muslims feel the same way. they don't. Go to Iran, Lybia, Syria, Saudi - all will support terrorism.

Muslims ARE terrorists.

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by namehere

I am not justifying them at all, believe me.

But I wanted to look at it momentarily from a different perspective.

(They are going to lose, it's too late to back out now (them or us), and are backed up against a wall, and are fighting like cornered dogs. They believe what they believe, and are dying for it, and will soon be extinguished or suppressed. I do not think or believe the beheading's are justifyable in or not in war, but that is their last public venue for expression it seem's.)

[edit on 23-10-2004 by smirkley]

LL1

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 01:26 PM
link   
"Muslims ARE terrorists."

Is that a true statement crossfire?????
More like a blanket statement.
Then who/what are the government translators'????

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join