It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All Signs of the Times. (My Warning to those of The System of Things)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Soon you will see what i have been trying to show you.

I am calling on those of you who remember why they joined ATS to help prove that what i am bringing to you in all of my threads as fact. Put as much effort in as many seem to do proving the poster wrong and by doing so you will come to the same goal,..... which is what is the truth?

And here we are on the doorstep of what could effectively be the end of the world. Events that are coming "WILL" lay ruin to the System of Things"
I am a philosopher, but i am a philosopher of a totally different kind, i use techniques that surround thought experiments where i take a news story or an event and i make connections using the evidence that is before me and also what i believe to be a possibility. A possibility means that there is always that chance of it happening.
Many seem to be denying the fact that they see the similarities between these days and the time predicted that signals the end.

Ooooooh scaremongering. No not necceserily.
Depending on what it takes to put the wrongs right determines the scale of destruction required to achieve the goal.
At the moment the governments are clutching to a system that doesnt work, hasnt worked and will never work. They grasp at money and money is one of those that are the system of things. Money can be blamed for a lot of things that is currently going wrong globally, like
Poverty, famine, wars, economic depressions, education, marriage breakdowns, depression, illnesses and treatments of life saving treatment, energy bills,......its endless.
But money in itself is not capable of all of this on its own, its MAN that allows/ breathes life into this that is destroying us all and we dont even see it.

There is a massive global test coming very soon and this will determine a lot. This is where unity is essential. Global unity where all of our past is put behind us all and stop the in fighting. Such selfish greedy fools who have laid their claims on the land and are now even trying to dare label the moon with a pricetag. They will be slung back down as will the rest.
My warning to those of the system of things.

Energy companies will be featued heavily on the news because of the whopping amounts of true interest that is been made. Are you actually harnessing free energy from pylons and energy poles yet? If you are then you really need to be not selling it, and if you havent started doing it yet, hurry up and get on with it as energy saves lives.But remember the pricetag that you add will be brought into account at judgement.

Banks, my warning to you would be for all of the human beings that sit at the top of The International Monetary Fund you have yourselves in a position where you can end many of the problems going on globally. The question is "when will you stop the pain and suffering?" Theres an alternative solution that may not mean global collapse but holding onto money and putting it up on a high above the welfare of the people globally, you are making a mistake that i have no idea how you will excuse it on the day of judgement.

Space exploration, NASA and ESA and all others aiming for the heavens. Really? You may all be gifted with technically creating such things but you lack reasoning and true love and interest in the benefit of Man and all other life here on Earth. You aim to populate other worlds spending countless trillions on your ventures, using tax payers money and giving nothing in return. The trillions wasted trying to cheat your way up there yet you fail to see that the planet that you are leaving has people still suffering from famine and illness. The money spent on your ventures would have been better spent on loving thy neighbour, thats why you continue to fail. Mars rover? on earth.
World Health organization, you already know what i am about to say you may want to also give up the habit. (smoking for instance) I will be back with your own personal thread in a day or 2. Depending on what changes by then.

Scientists and geologists archeologists and all others interested in origins. Saint Helena to the cosmodrome draw a line. Trajectory, findings, ancient civilizations, same path this time around.
We have all seen the animation of our solar system, right?
Solar system Animation
Animation of an Atom
At the center of that atom is the sun.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   
I make a prediction. This is not a doom and gloom prediction see past the strife. Every dark cloud has a silver lining.
Oil will be soon worthless because of the new free clean technology thats enroute (so to speak.
)
Airline companies and automotive industry will crash because of this. Those making a profit on oil want you to continue to do so. At present they do NOT want free energy technology because they will be out of business. At this time they are currently scrambling to find an alternative source of income or trying to make the free energy that is available in abundance technical so they can add cost.
The current big players and each of the system of things are:-
1 International Monetary Fund/ Stock Markets/Banks
2 Energy Companies BP Arco and the likes DARPA also
3 World Health Organization
4 Tabacco & Alcohol companies.
5 Internet /World Wide Web
6 Insurance companies
7 TV & Satelite
Now before i go on i know that many of us like to
1 Have a bit cash
2 Like to be nice and warm and enjoy comfort
3 Love to know our health is in good hands with the doctors or nurses that provide us with the treatments and care we receive.
4 Love a cigarette or a good piss up on a weekend
5 Enjoy gaining knowledge , shopping, or interacting with others on the internet
6 Knowing that by paying that insurace cover in return has us covered if anything bad happens and covers the cost
7 Watching our favourite tv shows or films,catching up with latest sport or news going on globally.
I am well aware of all of that. The problem is the lengths at which we are all forced to go to for basic happiness. All of the above have the same common denominator. Money.
Many may say that money is to blame. That may be the case but money alone cannot do anything. It is mans influence that drives money to be too powerful.
When you understand what i am saying you will see the path. Now what will it take to bring in the new world that was promised? Total destruction or simply by letting go of a financial system that benefits no one apart from those cashing in. The current system of things does not have the interests of any of the people at heart.
The most important thing you must all remember here is the importance of "Family" & "Community" Soon there will be testing times and your family, your neighbors your community will all be facing hard times. You can take this part as you may but try and see it mine, because my way sees these upcoming tests as lessons where ultimately it will bring many people of all ages, cultures, colours,classes, faiths together by testing just to see how much we really do value each other.
The paragraph above i am talking about a choice and there are those at the top who can immediately make a decision that changes everything. Are they going to wait until civil wars start fully, conflicts in the streets and riots, Egypt and Greece its all about money. In the UK the news only ever talks about the money.
The choice that those at the top of the 7 HILLS has got is simple. Do what is right or face judgement. Your hills will be flattened
or
you can change what you have and make it right.
End of the world literaly?
or
simply End of the world as we know it.
I have a fact.
Its fact that given what we have all been able to achieve, create and do, what we have and what we are about, there is no genuine excuse as to why we cant change. Leading to Jesus.
J = Just
E =Equal
S = Safe
U = United
S= Societies
which in turn will lead us to ????.......yeah you know

Drop the donkey which in this case is the cocked up monetary system that decides so much. We keep bending over backwards to the same tune when we can all just ditch it, instead they expect us to fold ourselves in half till we snap.
The monetary system was never supposed to have become what it is today. If you can read this you can read a book. Any of the religious scriptures are a good start. They all say the same.
Aid determined by cost? Behave.
Welfare cuts? someone is skipping the scenes.Governments seem to forget the obligations.
Soon NESARA will pop up and then really throw a spanner in their works.

Now which do you choose? To continue in conflicts and divisions or all putting our heads together to sort this mess out that actually no one but ourselves are to blame.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by jazz10
Soon you will see what i have been trying to show you.

Events that are coming "WILL" lay ruin to the System of Things"

do tell what the events are instead of baiting with grandeur!!

I am a philosopher, but i am a philosopher of a totally different kind, i use techniques that surround thought experiments where i take a news story or an event and i make connections using the evidence that is before me and also what i believe to be a possibility.

or a story teller begging for an audience. undecided at this point .

Many seem to be denying the fact that they see the similarities between these days and the time predicted that signals the end.

I think of it as Art. You seem to paint very colorful pictures yourself

There is a massive global test coming very soon and this will determine a lot. My warning to those of the system of things.

Are you sure? I mean really, a good shotgun cost 2 weeks pay 200 years ago. A good shotgun still costs 2 weeks pay today.

Banks, my warning to you would be for all of the human beings that sit at the top of The International Monetary Fund you have yourselves in a position where you can end many of the problems going on globally.
I dont use them. and to get even I dont consume the "Machine" either

The question is "when will you stop the pain and suffering?"
Soon as people stop casting their pearls to the swine...ie: looking at the posts of ATS for answers

Space exploration, NASA and ESA and all others aiming for the heavens.
Only the HAVES friend, the rest of us just read about it in the funny pappers

World Health organization, you already know what i am about to say
you got that right, over and over by would be posters wanting to say something profound....like legends in their own minds.....blow smoke... cast a spin........see ya

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

i'm sorry where is this free energy you're talking about? are you talking about cold fusion? I mean it's an interesting read but your not very specific up front with what your talking about.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 06:22 AM
link   
reply to post by gnosticagnostic

Its been here for years i have a website that you may,.... no will be interested in. It looks a drab website but what it contains is a wealth of knowledge, from the pyramids to tesla and everything else. Its interesting though how much of it is tied up and hidden. Its a long read but i guarantee you will be interested.

Rex Research A-Z of everything you need to know

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 07:12 AM
link   
I saw this movie not too ago about a happy tribe that finds a glass soda bottle ( which to them is out of this world magnificent, but called the "evil thing") the tribe had never known greed or hate and never went against each other until the evil thing had shown up at their village. Seems to me like money became our "evil thing". Heck it would be funny if we stopped using money in all, in my opinion this land is for the living and life has no price. Our life should be free based on achieving for all, dependent on our common sense and not forced choices . Believe me when I say I love tech and electronics but I always wish I could be like we once were in touch with ourselves and with the earth, to live where I wish ..without a care of green paper to decide wether I deserve it especially if I used my own two hands to build it, to be able to farm and learn to read the time with the sky and use my internal compass, to work not for a filthy rich scum but for me, my family and my people. And although those days are literally history , I only hope to live to see our outcome or demise.

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 08:48 AM
link   
I hope I am wrong but I think its escallating ridiculously fast. Haste is for fools.

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 08:51 AM
link   
The test is here.
Unity is key.
There are those turning us against each other knowi gly lying using propaganda and fancy words. Follow them not for they deceive. Oppose their lies. Military should refuse.
Gathering of all almost like an ambush.

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

And all that's going to be done by those who run the world and do not want it to change is that the internet will be more controlled, as in not even available to people down here like you and I.

Get everyone working minimum wage at 3 part time jobs to get by and jack the prices higher and higher, that'll keep us all under control, too broke and tired to put up any real resistance to anything. Closely monitored and misinformed....on and on.

The problem here is that too few realize there is anything wrong.

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 10:48 AM
link   
BP oil spill
Fukushima

They were the eye opener for me. In my opinion there is free energy. But I know they won't let it be known cuz they need their income. They will rather sell you kool-aid as an alternative fuel rather than free energy.

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Taino

In my opinion there is free energy. But I know they won't let it be known cuz they need their income. They will rather sell you kool-aid as an alternative fuel rather than free energy.

Why would you think that free energy means zero cost?
You have to manufacture the devices.
You have to market them.
You have to install them.
You have to maintain them.

Apple makes a killing doing just that.
How much does your utility earn per year?? No where close.

If these actually existed they would be on the market.

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by samkent

I agree with you. It does require some money for assembly and what not. Thanks for opening my mind up on that.

But not hearing about these ideas or big companies pursuing these new methods does make me think the way I do. Why give the people power to do it on their own when you can enslave them so that big companies can live comfortably for who knows how long. I might be way over my head but is anyome else tired of these automobile comercials always talking about"32mpgs this" "35 mpg that" lol

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I don't think that mankind / the system will change by themselves...

war won't make things better for mankind....

the sun, the great giver of life on this planet can change our way of life as we know it. a powerful flare/big Carrington event...will stop the plans of mice and men....

I would willingly give up all my high-tech and the crap that comes with it for world peace...no problems...

a natural event to reset the world......it's the lesser of many evils...

can you imagine a world that is quiet????

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by tri-lobe-1

a natural event to reset the world......it's the lesser of many evils...

can you imagine a world that is quiet????

People wishing for a reset event are dreaming a fools dream.

You can get your own reset quite simply.
Buy a one way ticket to central Africa or central Australia. There you can live in your fools paradise.

PS Take two knives with you because Amazon doesn't deliver to paradise.

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Does me telling you the truth make me an enemy?

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 07:35 AM
link   

gnosticagnostic
reply to post by jazz10

i'm sorry where is this free energy you're talking about? are you talking about cold fusion? I mean it's an interesting read but your not very specific up front with what your talking about.

Free energy ideas have been around for some time.

The magnetic waves in our atmosphere can easily produce free energy. Simply harness the magnetic waves into a generator and you have free energy.

Many have done this and their government comes running in and they stop this just like they did to Telsa.

Another way to produce free energy is with huge magnets. Reverse their polarity on a wheel and you have constant power that will never break down. Easily enough energy to supply an entire home with a business.
edit on 8-2-2014 by Jesuslives4u because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Jesuslives4u

And they can also be used to have a negative impact on life of us, animals, mammals and plants.
In fact I'd like to ask if the texhnology used is themain player to the so called global warming/extreme weather since altering frequencies may indeed be actually altering the planetary frequency that is avtually causing it all.

Planets do have a specific frequency don't they?

The frequencies that are cloaking our planet aren't exactly a natural vibe are they?

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 11:35 AM
link   

jazz10
Does me telling you the truth make me an enemy?

only to those that seek to keep it hidden.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 06:14 AM
link   
It's happening now. Diluted so it's not obvious.

Pope Francis needs to deliver the speech.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 05:03 AM
link   
Don't let them fool you into believing the end of the world is a lireral thing.

End of the world is end of the world for the wicked system of things and those people at their heads.

The people who are allowing it to continue.

Time.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join