It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mindset of the Minions

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 06:53 AM
link   
I have heard the expression: "You want to change the world? Change yourself." I guess what that means is that individuals waking up will result in society making changes.

But how can individuals wake themselves up? I think one way is to analyze the rationale the minions of the powers that be use to justify what they're doing.

So far I've gathered three terms that seem to encapsulate their guidelines:

1. The Noble Lie
  2. Creative Destruction
  3. Cyclical Collapse

My understanding is that the concept of The Noble Lie originated with Plato. Right there we have a source of confusion. Plato is considered a source of wisdom. His allegory of the cave is a vivid metaphor that is often quoted. But how can a lie be noble?

The term Creative Destruction started out as a term related to economics, I understand, and then expanded to politics - as in empire building. I am very impressed with how clever that term is. It sounds so positive, like tearing down an old dilapidated building that is an eye-sore and replacing it with a beautifully landscaped energy-efficient architecturally beautiful new building. It's sort of a psychological bait and switch.

The term Cyclical Collapse evidently came out of the Tavistock Institute of Human Relations in London - the center of the world's brainwashing operation. It sounds so innocent - as if it's normal and natural, like the seasons.

Are there more terms like these? I think the more we can identify the smarter we'll get.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Mary Rose

Creative Destruction

sounds similar to order out of chaos.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Yes! Thanks.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   
I consider Zbigniew Brzezinski a minion, because he's not at the top, such as, say, a Rothschild.

There was an apparently on-the-record talk before the Council on Foreign Relations in Montreal that he gave in 2010. In it he was talking about the increase in political awareness of the masses worldwide.

I think it is fascinating the words he used. They are all the right words:

• global iniquities
  • global inequalities
  • lack of repect
  • exploitation

The problem is, instead of rejoicing in the improvement of awareness, he was lamenting the unfortunate turn of affairs.

It was as if it's a bad thing for humanity and planet Earth to have the masses get too uppity!

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mary Rose
  • The Noble Lie

• Out of the blue, something has occurred to me.

People who think in terms of the noble lie as a rationale for some or all of the things that they do in the course of their jobs - their livelihood - probably think that they're serving the nobility! They're hobnobbing with VIPs (very important people)!

Plato, the originator of the concept, probably thought he was nobility.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 02:01 PM
    link   
    reply to post by Mary Rose

Hegelian Dialectic - Problem. Reaction. Solution. Thesis.Anti-thesis.Synthesis. Create a problem. That causes a desired response in the target. Suggest a solution that "solves" the often fake problem.

The Pied Piper effect - People are conditioned though culture to follow a leader. Power brokers tend to exploit that flaw.

Operand conditioning - Behavior conditioning through reward and punishment stimuli. Exploits the pleasure-pain response.

Normalcy bias - What a person perceives as normal is their perceived "reality". Anything outside that paradigm is perceived as fictitious to them.

libido dominandi - People desire stability(self-preservation). Power is perceived as stability. Psychopaths want to be safe from harm from non-psychopaths when they are leeching them of resources. Power ensures psychopaths are safe from retaliation from their hosts.

"Family Planning" - New sexy spin on an old tyrannical eugenics planning doctrine.

Staring into the void - Look into the void too long and you become the void. Don't become the thing that you hate.

edit on 4-1-2013 by John_Rodger_Cornman because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-1-2013 by John_Rodger_Cornman because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join