Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

"Its OK to ride a Harley without a helmet but not a crotch rocket!"

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   
How do you use a clutch lever and front brake lever and hold a beer? Why does he ride at night without lights?

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by jerryznv
reply to post by chefc14

That last one is smoking hot!!!

The bike is nice too!

I don't see a helmet anywhere in sight!

Anywhere outside of town...I'm in a helmet!

I mean why not? Wearing one only improves my chances of living in an accident!
edit on 8-12-2012 by jerryznv because: (no reason given)

I have more pics, I'm a Hooters junkie. I have lots of video also. I've made video climbing Pikes Peak, riding the dragon or just riding the back roads of northern Michigan.
edit on 8-12-2012 by chefc14 because: Add info

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   
I do wheelies occasionally. My bike doesnt even do 150 lol.

So i wear vega mesh gear. Has an attachable rain layer.

So how do you take video?
edit on 8-12-2012 by phroziac because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by chefc14

Originally posted by jerryznv
reply to post by chefc14

That last one is smoking hot!!!

The bike is nice too!

I don't see a helmet anywhere in sight!

Anywhere outside of town...I'm in a helmet!

I mean why not? Wearing one only improves my chances of living in an accident!
edit on 8-12-2012 by jerryznv because: (no reason given)

I have more pics, I'm a Hooters junkie. I have lots of video also. I've made video climbing Pikes Peak, riding the dragon or just riding the back roads of northern Michigan.
edit on 8-12-2012 by chefc14 because: Add info

By all means...do share!

I have a ton of pictures of my bike advenures too...maybe we should start a biker's photo thread!

Or just add them here...and have the OP change the title a little!

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Post all the pics you guys want. Link us some youtube. Anyone wanna buy a katana by the way?

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   
These are in Traverse City

Colorado Springs Co

Bay City Mi

Somewhere in Ky

I'm using my iPod, my kids are on my computer and I'm too lazy to fire up my laptop. I'll post vid when I can get on a computer.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Here's some ugly guy that was passing by in Traverse City.

My previous bike in Grand Rapids Mi, I was there for a midnight ride.

My bike before the white one.

One of my favs in Sterling Heights Mi

Appleton Wi.

Ok that's enough.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by phroziac
How do you use a clutch lever and front brake lever and hold a beer? Why does he ride at night without lights?
He is a nut, that is the best explanation I can give.

He wasn't using anything but throttle when he took that drink from the can, he had a holder for the can on top of the gas tank.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by chefc14

These posts are making this a really great 'rant thread'.

Hooters girls.... Mmmmh!

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   

That's all I have on pbucket. The rest are in my trip albums.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by chefc14

You rock man...thanks for sharing!

I think I am hungry for some hooters wings now!

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I made a mount that attaches to my passenger peg and I can screw any camera on to that. When I went up Pikes Peak I used a helmet cam but I didn't care for the way that turned out. When I got home I had to devise another plan for taping. I took an old pair of handlebars and drilled a hole through them. I put a screw through it, a screw that was the same size as the nut on the bottom of all cameras. I placed a nut on the screw to hold it on place on the bar and another bolt to back off to tighten the camera in place. It works excellent. The only time it gets shaky is if I get my revvs up real high. If I get up to about 9,000 rpms the video gets a bit shaky. I'm too cheap to buy a GoPro. I can get a digital camera from ebay for $20. I had one last about 3 years before it took a rock in Tennessee. That time I stopped at K Mart and picked up a $50 camera. That one lasted me a year, the lens got filled up with bug and road splatter so it stopped going in and out smoothly. I tried cleaning it but was not lucky. It ended up in the trash. It's not too bad, I've had 3 cameras in 7 years. I'll start off next season with a new one.
There's a Michigan forum I'm a member of, it's called two wheels michigan, of course theres a www and a dot com included. There aren't many members but he's trying to grow it. I go by the same name there if you decide to look it up and here's a Tail of The Dragon video. I also included a video I shot on a "private" track.
edit on 8-12-2012 by chefc14 because: add video
edit on 8-12-2012 by chefc14 because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-12-2012 by chefc14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Regarding these pics. Are you tappin that? What do you say to the hooters girls to get these pics? Do i need to go to hooters more?

Im going to mount a camera to my bike now

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by phroziac
Regarding these pics. Are you tappin that? What do you say to the hooters girls to get these pics? Do i need to go to hooters more?

Im going to mount a camera to my bike now

Nope, not tapping. I've kind of stopped doing the pics. I have a 23 year old daughter. I don't mind being a dirty guy but I don't want to be the dirty old guy. I'll take pics if the girls are over 30 but if they're under I'm not doing it anymore. The girls at Hooters will always do a pic. They're trained to be ready for pics all the time. I have a little photo album on my bike. I'll bring it in the restaurant with me and show it to them. They ALWAYS look. After that I ask them if I can add them to my album. Then they''' ask if I want just them or more girls. I say ,"the more the merrier." When they get outside they'll usually ask how I want them to pose. I'll say,"do whatever you want." Let them decide so you don't put them in an uncomfortable situation. Then let them do their thing. I was with a guy once that asked the girls to do certain poses and I could tell the girls didn't like it. He made an ass out of himself. The next time I went there I talked to one of the girls and she said she was extremely uncomfortable. The next time he went in there they all avoided him. They didn't even want to wait on him.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   
I dress for the slide, not the ride.
Even a crash as 10 mph can kill you.
I've started on that same Katana back when I was young and immortal, used to race it in New Smyrna Beach. One day I woke up and thought, I'm lucky I'm not dead.

I switched to cruisers now, I still ride those pretty hard, but I usually just cruise with a lot of other people....long rides, across many states.

Helmets, I value my head too much....and even a survivable accident could leave enough brain damage to make it where you could never ride again. (Gary Busey).

Up to you what you choose to wear, as you grow older you tend to be more protective of your life I think.

Two things you can't control or predict:

1 Wild animals crossing the road (deer), and a
2 Texting Teen.

I watched a friend and his wife taken out in front of me by a Texting Teen running a red light. If only they had been wearing helmets...

Here's my run on the "Tail of the Dragon". 318 turns in 11 miles. I'm on a huge bike "Victory Vision" but it handles as smooth as butter. This was our second run, beautiful fall day.
Scrapping foot boards, no brakes...all tranny, barely saw third gear.

edit on 8-12-2012 by Lonewulph because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   
A few months ago here in my city a man was making a trip on his motorcycle without his helmet to protest NY's helmet laws. It was on the news about his upcoming ride and why he was doing it.

He got into an accident on his ride and died of brain injuries.

Pretty ironic.

Story here

www.9wsyr.com...

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Uhm, the point in the OP was that that same texting teen or deer would have killed a guy on a Harley as well. I never asked anyone to pay my medical bills when something happens. But some things in life are worth the risk. Nice video.

Here's my bike

I don't admit to knowing the girl anymore.

I plan on drag racing it next summer just to see what happens at Martin, MI
edit on 8-12-2012 by phroziac because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Oh lord...
All those pics of the ladies are super hot,but I am just wanting to wrap those girls up in some beauty new high tech motorbike leathers with kevlar panels.

No way should they ride in those tiny bikinis...to much risk.

And Phroziac-if this is your ride,be careful and responsible brother.

What a beast!

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Silcone Synapse

Hehehehe. Yup that's just like my bike. Mines not as pretty though!

I didn't see any bikinis???

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by WP4YT
A few months ago here in my city a man was making a trip on his motorcycle without his helmet to protest NY's helmet laws. It was on the news about his upcoming ride and why he was doing it.

He got into an accident on his ride and died of brain injuries.

Pretty ironic.

Story here

www.9wsyr.com...

That's ironic, but, that doesn't mean they should have helmet laws. His choice, his consequences

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join