It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dmitry Medvedev (Prime Minister of Russia): Aliens exist... or jokes ?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 07:39 AM
link   
This is a good experiment. If it were true and thrown in randomly like that as if a joke - would you believe it? You would call it it was just a joke. That's because some people are stupid. However that wouldn't change the fact of something but because it isn't flying around your head it doesn't exist. Typical logic fallacy.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Dimitry said there are too many alien species out there and he doesn't want to say how many to avoid panic.

On the Disclosure Project back in i think 2000, didn't Clifford Stone state there were more than 50 or something different species cataloged? That was almost 13 years ago. I can only imagine how many more different forms of aliens they are aware of now.

I am just saying that these two people appear to be confirming each other in this sense.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   
The spin doctors are spinning.

They're spinning like mad.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

More likely it will not be taken seriously except for a few million of us who know what he said is in fact true.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Don't know why people still doubt that there are ententies unknown appearing in our skies...

even this weekend me and a friend saw two stars (that we never seen in the sky) simply disapear ... one minute they were there ... and then ... puff... there gone.

edit on 10-12-2012 by voyger2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by happinness
reply to post by karen61560

Sorry I am trying to do this from a mobile. I just saw your post.
If I tell you I am not mentally ill and I have witnesse's. I would swear on oath!
I have tried in the past to talk about it, but I get accused of scarmongering!
I have to think of my own self worth and wellbeing. It all began when I had open heart surgery when I was 4.
Put it this way they have always been with me. I know that now. I am nearly 50 years old and still putting the jigsaw together.
All what I saw as a child and growing up makes more sense now.
They tab us, they know everything. I swear I am not making it up.
I don't care what people think. I'm past all that.
Spend a week with me lol I don't know what else to say!
If I could relay all from the age of 4 I would, my memory is excellent
But ias much as I want to it would take too long and compromise my own security.
It is true, I swear to you human to human, it is true!
I had a wobble at work once and had to admit to my Manager why.
I thought they'd laugh and show me the door, but they didn't .
I work for a very big organisation in London and surely not indespensible, but
they gave me a month off and were absoutely wonderful.
I have had my dark days where I wonder myself wtf is going on.

I have a question for you, and I am not trying to be mean spirited or anything..are you the guy who posted about seeing alien greys walk around your house at night, and you also said that they come into people's homes when they sleep?? I am just asking because your post sounds familiar. Thank you!

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by ALOSTSOUL
reply to post by mrkeen

This is being reported as "Alien Invasion" on sky news

I like the way the anchor cuts it off sharpish,

ALS

Yeah...that was bizarre. I thought there was something with my speaker there for a minute. Hrmm, interesting! Something was clearly let out of the bag and I don't believe it was a cat.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by voyger2
Don't know why people still doubt that there are ententies unknown appearing in our skies...

even this weekend me and a friend saw two stars (that we never seen in the sky) simple disapear ... one minute they were there ... and then ... puff... there gone.

Funny you mention that i have seen something like that early this year I also saw one evening, as the sun was going down, two different flashes of light flashing at each other as if communicating. I would see one flash and then the second would go off and so on. It probably lasted about a minute but it was interesting to me.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by liliththedestroyer

even this weekend me and a friend saw two stars (that we never seen in the sky) simple disapear ... one minute they were there ... and then ... puff... there gone.

Funny you mention that i have seen something like that early this year I also saw one evening, as the sun was going down, two different flashes of light flashing at each other as if communicating. I would see one flash and then the second would go off and so on. It probably lasted about a minute but it was interesting to me.

You know what , I believe you.. because I have already seen a few of these phenomena... "stars" that move and "stars" that appear in places they shouldn't be..and then .. there gone... yeah.. that's no news for me.

I do know what goes around in the sky (in respect to satelites, stars/constalations.. I just check this site:www.heavens-above.com...)

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
One thing puzzles me .. Why, more than ever (or in the last few days), the most importante and respected world leaders are ridiculizing the UFO phenomena?
First has I remember, was the Australian prime-minister, now the russian prime-minister... who will be next... Obama? The chinese?

what is the meaning of this ridiculization? why now?

Haven't they anything better to do ... like ... correct the everyday mess they make in the economy and eliminate all the nuclear BS in the world?

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   
You know what? The more clues I see, the more I think alien coverup is real.

I am so far 50:50 when it comes to yes or no, but the information is just too much to avoid. And when it is the biggest secret, like no other, don't wonder why evidence is never enough.

And I am not sure but sometimes I think some alien race really needs to give an order to this world if it won't put itself in order any time soon.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   

One thing puzzles me .. Why, more than ever (or in the last few days), the most importante and respected world leaders are ridiculizing the UFO phenomena?
First has I remember, was the Australian prime-minister, now the russian prime-minister... who will be next... Obama? The chinese?

what is the meaning of this ridiculization? why now?

Haven't they anything better to do ... like ... correct the everyday mess they make in the economy and eliminate all the nuclear BS in the world?

interesting, you mention this, there have been other presidents and PMs talking about aliens, heres another video showing;

Kirsan Ilyumzhinov President of the Republic of Kalmykia in the Russian Federation from 1993 to 2010. Speaking of his abduction

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Have a look at this video again.

he is asked if he believes in Santa clause or the end off the world, he says "Not really" shaking his head

Then he says

"Every President (of Russia) gets a casebook labelled as top secret it contains information on aliens who have visited earth. I can't say how many of them because it will cause mass panic"

Now i do not think he is kidding when he speaks about this. When asked about other subjects like end of the world and Santa clause he smirks and says not really, but then he goes serious when talking about Aliens.

and then he says it all again, after the reporter asked him to repeat what he said earlier.

edit on 10-12-2012 by SkuzzleButt because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Imtor
And I am not sure but sometimes I think some alien race really needs to give an order to this world if it won't put itself in order any time soon.
If we are infested by these Aliens, then how do we know that we're exactly in the "Order" they want?

Since the 1950's civilized society has been in a decline, at the same time the UFO scene exploded in the world stage. After Roswell, there started a decline in how well the Americans trusted the military. Even today dispite all the people in the military the Armed Forces aren't trusted (the people in the military are, but the idea of the military organization isn't) Why? Why has this model been pushed by the pop-culture for the last 60 years?

Alot of people seem to think that Aliens are going to bring us all together and help us out of our mess of a planet we live on. I personally think that our mess of a planet is exactly what the Aliens want. If people are distracted by "Honey Boo Bo" then what do they care that the Johnston Family down the street have an extra set of eyes.

Think about it...

Realistically, this staement by their PM, may be a cloud cover by the Russian to deter us from looking at what they're doing.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by SkuzzleButt

In my personal opinion, Dmitry wasn't trying to be funny, nor was he telling a joke.

If you look at his expression and body language, he's pretty serious - up to the part about 'MiB'.

I think that:

A) This was a honest answer and he told the truth and when he realized it while talking he decided to make a slightly comical statement about Men in Black so that most people will take it as a joke - despite him revealing something he shouldn't. In which case, depending on the group he's in, he might end up having an 'accident'.

or

B) It was staged and he told the truth, because he was allowed and told to do so - part of the programming agenda to get the masses ready.

Either way, it doesn't matter, because it created a huge buzz both online and offline. The MSM/masses are talking about it and trying to figure out what he meant - was he serious? was he kidding? was it 50:50?

BTW, that 'Men in Black' reference is a clever cover up, because it has multiple meanings that can be differently understood. A documentary movie? Is he implying that the movie trilogy is based on true events? Is he implying that he is the Man in Black? That 'the others' are Men in Black? Etc.

When he mentions he doesn't want to disclose how many are here already, one has to wonder.

Especially when you have Chavez talking about Reptilians:

www.youtube.com...

People just finally need to open their mind and stop thinking they are all-knowing. Humans know in reality very little and there are still many lessons to learn.

I don't think aliens are coming just yet, as some may think. However, I do think that next year and the years ahead will provide a great window of opportunity. If anything, because of the comet. Things need to be in place by 2017.
edit on 10/12/12 by Cybernet because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 03:28 AM
link   
reply to post by liliththedestroyer

Hi

No I have never said anything like that.
What I have said is that who I considered a human being, freaked me out once when his eyes started to glow.
This guy clearly wasn't human and was sitting in my living room. When he stood up nearly touched the ceiling!
He had to crouch down to get out. He was suppose to be from MORI doing a survey!
I am a woman and I can assure you I nearly fainted! That was a couple of years back.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Imtor
This is a good experiment. If it were true and thrown in randomly like that as if a joke - would you believe it? You would call it it was just a joke.

That's right! A real good experiment.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
by the way... i now remember one government official who tried the same kind of BS with the phoenix incident
here at min.14 to minute15

and yeah... this people are all lunatic

and yet why are some companies spending lots and lots of money in the development invisible cloak technology (see latest news)? because they know it is possible ...

edit on 11-12-2012 by voyger2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by winofiend

Originally posted by Mianeye
Cause telling journalist about secret aliens stuff, and think that they won't tell anyone else, is a smart move....I think not

Clearly a joke

edit on 8-12-2012 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-12-2012 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

Around here, you have to read in between the lines that fall in between the lines.

Don't you know yet?

Aliens are so secret that the mere existence of them among us has to be national security at all times. Unless the mics are off, in which case, you can tell anyone. Just hope the mics are off.

And if the mics are on? Boy.. how dumb are those politicians.

Apart from keeping aliens a secret..

oh i have a headache with today...

www.youtube.com...

I stopped fooling myself that we are alone in the universe long ago!
Remember this interview with Will Smith?If you haven't seen this then watch it.
He said himself that he is not accidently acting in movies about aliens

Isn't this true that every movie,every legend and every concept has something real in it?

MIBs are great movies!
edit on 11-12-2012 by exitera because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 02:15 AM
link   
I now know I have been seeing aliens all my life! Now you lot might think I'm a crack pot, but mark my words, everything I've ever said since I first came on ATS is true.
On a lighter note, I was wondering if they all know eachother?

You cannot miss their immaculateness, if there is such a word?!

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join