It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dmitry Medvedev (Prime Minister of Russia): Aliens exist... or jokes ?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Another thread where believers reek of desperation and are willing to believe anything. Fantasies are so much better than the real world.

It was obviously a joke...but does it matter..no..they will take it as confirmation and will defend it to the death.
I have seen believers defend proven hoaxes..it is is pretty sad.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I think we are getting close to some kind of revelation about Aliens, maybe they will use 2012 hype (that themselves created) to reveal that aliens exist?

If the president knew this he would probaly be as freespoken about aliens (as he is now)

Or... Project Blue Beam

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by happinness

i (again) suggest you don't bother wasting your time typing those words. if you had a breakdown, how is frequenting a site like ATS helping with that? having been through various mental calamities myself, I know how it is and I know for sure this site will not help anyone in a fragile state of mind.

regardless, you have provided no evidence. you lost me in the first line "i can't tell you"... ok. whatever. It sounds like you are trying to draw attention to yourself due to your state of mind. That's how it comes across if you cannot provide any evidence.

Got to cut this short now, the alien i have locked in the fridge is trying to eat some moldy cheese. I'd post pics but i can't.

edit on 9-12-2012 by ceetee because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by theitalian

I think it is evidently a joke and an example of out of context comment turned into a slow news day headline... Nothing more.

Regards

Walter

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by ceetee

Ohh Ceetee....

I was wondering when someone would make a comment like that. Thank you for your concern though.
Imy mind is far from fragile! I am not depressed or mentally ill orever have been.
I still do however struggle with it all. My GP gave me a few sedatives last xmas as I actually asked for them, buti
couldnt tell if they worked or not, so that was the extent of it.
The reason I came on this site in the first place was to find out about sleep paralysis.
Now I know, and a lot more has happened since then.

No I'm firing on all four cylinders, don't worry. I am not of a nervouse disposition, not at all.
I watched and have a picture of a VERY close up flying saucer I watched on my own a couple of years back.
Friends asked me if I was scared? The answer... nope! I just stood there grinning at it. It was beautiful, absolutely.
Absolutely beutiful! It didn't cross my mind to be scared.

Hx

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   
I dunno, so often we are pervaded with bad taste stuff....from politicians, and on the same subject.
Then there are those disasterous SKY formatted NG programmes amongst others. At one time National Geographic photographers used to bring us snapshots of real life in areas we knew almost nothing about, now they are making documentary programmes about UFO's, that could easily be an episode of storage wars with just the characters changed. Okay, everybody wants to be an actor it seems.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by ALOSTSOUL
reply to post by mrkeen

This is being reported as "Alien Invasion" on sky news

I like the way the anchor cuts it off sharpish,

ALS

typical of any major news station,

quick get back to the kate pregnancy, its far more important

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   
He didn't look like he was joking but the woman he was speaking with was laughing a bit.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Originally posted by SkuzzleButt
He didn't look like he was joking but the woman he was speaking with was laughing a bit.

First I thought it might be a joke when she laughed, but when I thinked about it she says something like "Can you please tell us once again what the president recives blah blah" and the president replies "For the last time I will tell you..." . Like if the president already stated theese facts and they didnt get it on camera (so they thought he was looney/crazy/joking and made sure to get it on camera).

From this video:

edit on 9-12-2012 by parkourer because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by lacrimaererum
Aliens only exist here in our imagination.

But who are you to make such a bold statement and say it as if it is a fact. Do you know something the rest of us don't know, and do you have 100% proof that aliens do not exist?

As it stands, there is evidence throughout the world that does point to some extraterrestrial or "extradimensional" life forms, etc. There has been evidence throughout recorded history, and it dates back thousands and thousands of years.

As much as I can respect peoples opinions on the subject of aliens, it is hard to settle with just somebody saying they are in our imaginations... It is very possible that they are much more than that, and have / do exist in our universe somewhere, or in a dimension that we are not fortunate enough to see at the moment.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by parkourer

yes he did, i just noticed he says "i tell you for the last time" - so he must have told her once before hand.

Telling the same joke twice? thats why i think there's a possibility he wasn't joking. maybe he wanted to come off as a joker, but really wanted to tell for real.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkuzzleButt

yes he did, i just noticed he says "i tell you for the last time" - so he must have told her once before hand.

Telling the same joke twice? thats why i think there's a possibility he wasn't joking. maybe he wanted to come off as a joker, but really wanted to tell for real.

Yes, I think the tv-crew think its a joke but not the former president. And they probaly find it even more funny since he keeps a straight face about it.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   

The reporter must of asked him about aliens once off camera. Then the reporter asks him the same question again but this time with the camera on.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by parkourer
I think we are getting close to some kind of revelation about Aliens, maybe they will use 2012 hype (that themselves created) to reveal that aliens exist?

If the president knew this he would probaly be as freespoken about aliens (as he is now)

Or... Project Blue Beam

I am actually in high hopes that there is some alien activity, news, or something on the 21st or around the 21st of this month... It has been a theory of mine since I really started looking in to the whole 2012 world ending stuff.

I have no evidence, proof, or reasons to believe what I believe.... But I do believe that perhaps extraterrestrials will finally make direct contact with us around then, perhaps leading to a new religion (which is a 2012 theory itself, isn't it?), or causing a devastating war, etc etc...

Either way, I know which side I am on, and I support my extraterrestrial brothers 100%, if they did come around, I am sure it is for humanity's own good, and not for them to gain anything... We don't have much to offer a superior species anyway.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   
I personally don't take it for anything but a joke.. the biggest thing for me is that Dmitry is only a prime minister with a limited term of office, it's not like he would have a need to know.. I think that can be said for any public leader with a limited term.

The people who would be in the now would be career high ranking military/airforce and high ranking / career employees working for the likes of the CIA / NSA .. I seriously doubt even NASA would know much about this to be honest..

Edgar Mitchel is often brought up and even he has no direct information about aliens, he firmly believes they exist and that there's a cover-up but he doesn't know that to be true.. he gets his information from the same places most of us do except that since he's a celebrity, he gets direct access to some of these people who've written books or have been involved in UFO research.

Dmitry is small change in Russia, he's a puppet leader.. the man who would know that sort of information is the man who's really running the country, he was the head of the FSB ( successor to the KGB ) ..

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
So when someone says "I need to hear it straight from a Presidents'
mouth, before I'll entertain the idea of ET visits", I guess we're throwing that out now?
Interesting.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by sealing
So when someone says "I need to hear it straight from a Presidents'
mouth, before I'll entertain the idea of ET visits", I guess we're throwing that out now?
Interesting.

Nope...but when it's a joke then yeah throw it out..

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   
I think it was a comment meant to be perceived as jest, but with a kernal of truth. He can not disclose more, nor should he. His irritation stems from the disbelief and arrogant giggling/chatter from the 'journalists'. he knew his mike was on. The Father Frost and other 'fictions' were cover. A smoke screen.

It's Russia. His boss is the former KGB head and now a two-time-self-imposed dictator-for-life. One word from him and Meddie would be pushing up on the lichen in Siberia.

I commend the man for his bravery and willingness to take a shot across the bow of truth. My guess is that as spontaneous and colloquial it appeared, the comments were well-rehearsed and the Medvee-man has been planning this volley for months if not longer.

A Joke? A little down-time laughter? An innocent, light-hearted moment?

Sure it was...

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 06:33 AM
link   
It's all part of current Medved campaign to get back into President office. Lots of people will like his sense of humour. He also did other very important political remarks off-mic. He clearly tries to gather the protest part of the society to his side. For three months already, since the problems of current President became obvious, Dmitry tries to build a new image with very brave comments and actions, showing his independence. It's all part of a new plot.

And don't think you know who is exactly running the country like Russia. It's all very complicated.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Why joking about something so serious the whole world wants to know? I don't see the point ... Remember former governor, Fife Symington? He was also joking in the beginning about the phoenix lights!

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join