learn more

Large Object Quickly Approaching Earth!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

Very low on the horizon in the southwest at dusk...if you have a pretty good telescope.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Well if this is an unknown "object" ,,its probably exactly what the mayans said would happen. The return of the "gods".

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Talking about two different object here

1- is a asteroid about 45 meter in diameter

2 - is a comet about size unknow so far which is in the op vid
which will not even come close to earth

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Original broadcast describes the discovery and approach of Nibiru.

Link to the broadcast

Keywords: Nibiru, Marduk, Phaton

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

The media can be very sensationaalistic sometimes.

"nothing wrong in getting your affairs in order"...LOL LOL LOL LOL

Even if it did hit the earth (which it wont), it would bearly make a dent. It's too small to cause significant damage. For a Rock to make it to the surface and impact, it needs to be at least the size of a house. By the time it impacts it has burnt away a significant part of it's mass.

If it were a group, rather than a single object, we'd get a spectacular lightshow and nothing more.

This baby is only a few hundred feet (not much bigger than a house). It would take a direct hit on a population center to make any headlines.

Stop believing everything the media tells you..
edit on 12/9/2012 by Ironclad because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ironclad
reply to post by Char-Lee

The media can be very sensationaalistic sometimes.

"nothing wrong in getting your affairs in order"...LOL LOL LOL LOL

Even if it did hit the earth (which it wont), it would bearly make a dent. It's too small to cause significant damage. For a Rock to make it to the surface and impact, it needs to be at least the size of a house. By the time it impacts it has burnt away a significant part of it's mass.

If it were a group, rather than a single object, we'd get a spectacular lightshow and nothing more.

This baby is only a few hundred feet (not much bigger than a house). It would take a direct hit on a population center to make any headlines.

Stop believing everything the media tells you..
edit on 12/9/2012 by Ironclad because: (no reason given)

Never said I believe anything...just sharing!

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I don't get how you can take these people, how many ways do you have to spill it? Just, wow. People are far too reliant on getting information from others. Geez, people... read a little bit.
edit on 9-12-2012 by wishful1gnorance because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Evildead

Before anyone gets upset and starts scrambling for shelter, take this news with a grain a salt. There is no proof that this object is headed directly for Earth. Space is HUGE. It's simply, freaking H-U-G-E. We've had a couple of objects pass between the Earth and moon in the last few years. This is nothing news, and the *sensational* nature of the presentation of this object potentially coming close to Earth is just simply that: sensational.

Yes, it is wise to stock-up on food, water and essentials. Yes, it is wise to have a disaster plan in place. But, this object's appearance should not be met with panic.

RELAX... and ignore the OP's sensational delivery.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 12:47 AM
link   
It's been confirmed:

Sainta Klaus A-109... hope you've been good, for goodness sake!

Since there seems to be no real way to tell the perspective size from the Behind view, is there anyway to make a better estimate of where the object really is, it's true path, it's size, and it's true speed?

Hmm... I'll finish the last pages of the thread, maybe my question has been answered, just had to ask before I forge what I am thinking....

Either way, thanks for taking the time to put this out there for us

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by dogstar23
reply to post by JrDavis

Wow...Zetatalk sure are whack jobs, huh? I was literally laughing as I read that first paragraph. If that pile of nonsense you posted came from that site, they should really do some BASIC research so that their fantasy stories at least sounds believable to a few people before posting up such blather. That was utterly ridiculous.

Zetatalk is from a contactee who had an implant in her brain from aliens. They are telling her to spread the word, basically she was the chosen one. It's very enjoyable to read. I loved the safe zone articles on there. I'll admit it, I'm super jealous I want alien brain implants.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Not sure if anyone posted this link to some info and pics.

If this is the same object than its pretty strange. It kinda has sharp angles like a ship

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by TheMur

No. It is not the same and there is no similarity. The videos in the OP are of a comet. Your link is about an image processing artifact.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 12/9/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheMur
Not sure if anyone posted this link to some info and pics.

If this is the same object than its pretty strange. It kinda has sharp angles like a ship

As far as I can tell, it's a different object. The one I saw was near Jupiter and heading straight toward earth. I'm curious though, as to why Yahoo always posts siniXter's videos, especially when there are much more educated youtubers out there with way better commentary.

Spaceweather.com is now posting about 4179 Toutatis saying,

`" Large near-Earth asteroid 4179 Toutatis is flying past Earth this week. At closest approach on Dec. 12th, it will be 7 million km away, or 18 times farther than the Moon...snip...Goldstone will pinging Toutatis from now until Dec. 22nd"

Its not in danger of hitting us according to that article, but I can't help but laugh that it says Dec. 22nd. Like they didn't want to freak people out by saying the 21st.

The images definitely don't look UFOish though, sorta looks like a space egg. I don't know if this is the same one or not, but it's kinda strange that it's suddenly being talked about.

edit on 9-12-2012 by Violetshy because: Spelling fix.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 01:27 AM
link   
______beforeitsnews/2012/2012/12/amateur-astronomer-found-planet-x-2440750.html

I couldn't help myself. I thought this thread needed some more wood on the fire.

Did this second video state object detected by infrared? That it has moons?

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Well it looks like this info's already out there, but for what it's worth, here's my analysis of the raw image data showing it to be C/2012 V4 using Celestia:

And in case anyone thinks that the government is lying about this new comet to cover up some "other object," I arrived at the same answer when calculating the orbit myself using only amateur astronomers' astrometric observations:

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Honestly, does it matter?

what is the worst that can possibly happen if anything hits earth anyway? make man extinct? is that really the worst ? or would it be worse to allow us to live on destroying everything we see and come in contact with?

Mother nature always has a plan and hopefully she will stop us before we do find a new world to settle on and rape for everything it has and endanger every other life from we come across.

we are long overdue a big dose of humility and I for one say bring it on and let us go the way of the dinosaurs.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by JrDavis

Originally posted by Chadwickus

There's no telling it's heading our way, space isn't two dimensional is it?

From the perspective in this video, Jupiter appears next to Earth, we know it's not, so this object (if it even is an object) could be as far away as Jupiter or well inside of Earth's orbit.

"We have described the location of Planet X since 2005 as being within the orbit of Venus and moving slowly outbound. It is moving in a retrograde orbit, pushing the Earth back from when it was stopped in its orbit in 2003 in the December position. It was in the September position in 2009 and then by 2012 had moved to where it will remain until the Pole Shift - the August position. Meanwhile, the cup has tightened. Venus has pushed closer to the Earth, the Dark Twin has fallen behind the Earth and is trying to pass the Earth in their shared orbit, and the Earth’s wobble has gotten more severe and violent. It is the very crowding of these planets in the cup in front of Planet X that causes the slow pace of Planet X as it tries to move outbound away from the Sun in its retrograde orbit.

We will not detail the drama that will take place between the present and the Last Weeks, when the deadlock will suddenly be broken. At that time, Venus and the Dark Twin escape from the cup, allowing the final gyrations between Planet X and the Earth to begin. We have stated that Planet X will draw the Earth some 30 million miles closer to it in the Last Weeks, though this will be primarily a sideways motion, not toward the Sun. Earth at this point is pressed as far to the left as possible, pressed into the Lean to the Left and the Severe Wobble. This does not place the Earth in danger of contact with Planet X or its Moon Swirls, as it still remains some 14 million miles from Planet X and the moons in the Moon Swirls remain no further than 5 million miles from Planet X.

Where will Planet X be between the present and the Last Weeks? We have stated that Earth will not be pushed back in her orbit further than the August position, and she is there now. We have stated that Venus and the Dark Twin are unlikely to escape prior to the Last Weeks, though will be pressed more closely together in the cup. Both will certainly loom larger than they are at present. Planet X will progress past the orbit of Venus, but not by far during this time. Just what sights and drama the poor Earth and her inhabitants will be subject to during this time is part of the 8 of 10 scenarios, which we are withholding at the present time."

www.zetatalk.com...
edit on 8-12-2012 by JrDavis because: (no reason given)
Ah of course they are

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Violetshy

Originally posted by dogstar23
reply to post by JrDavis

Wow...Zetatalk sure are whack jobs, huh? I was literally laughing as I read that first paragraph. If that pile of nonsense you posted came from that site, they should really do some BASIC research so that their fantasy stories at least sounds believable to a few people before posting up such blather. That was utterly ridiculous.

Zetatalk is from a contactee who had an implant in her brain from aliens. They are telling her to spread the word, basically she was the chosen one. It's very enjoyable to read. I loved the safe zone articles on there. I'll admit it, I'm super jealous I want alien brain implants.

I have seen posts from hundreds or even thousands of chosen ones! With all of these people expecting company on the 21st it should make for an interesting holiday! If ET really shows up I'll pick up some Romalan Ale, Saurian Brandy and Cardassian Kanar! If by chance they have a prime directive I would'nt expect them to stop by with the kiddies for some Egg nog! Have a merry Xmas all and keep your heads down when those space rocks swing by!

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 03:11 AM
link   

I have a call into my friends at P We'll see..
edit on 9-12-2012 by MajorKarma because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 03:13 AM
link   
reply to post by MajorKarma

Is there an unidentified object out there or not.... Is it not 2012 DA14?

This is something that would start to get noticed about now if NASA was hiding it. Remember, there is a telescope in the south pole for some odd reason.... So my question is, where is this object coming from, and when is it going to be near earth? Has anyone been able to track its trajectory?

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join