It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Large Object Quickly Approaching Earth!

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shoujikina

I don't know how you can 'rinse' a badly written sentence, but repetition is not necessary. If we are all going to die, what's there to repeat?

The claim that we're going all going to be simultaneously destroyed in a global cataclysm every time something people don't understand is seen with fear.
This will continue forever (relatively).

From another perspective; only bodies die, so no 'self' EVER dies, so NO ONE IS EVER GOING TO DIE, because we are eternal beings. Bodies are born and bodies - ALL bodies will die eventually, but life is eternal.

Even better - no 'self' ever existed in the first place, therefore no 'self' dies.

Agree mostly with main points of the rest of your post - all duality and 'opposites' are a useful mechanism of language, and while useful in context, in larger contexts of reality are meaningless.

It's good to remember that words don't neccessarily represent real things, but only abstractions of concepts or patterns that are useful from the human perspective to define. We forget this too easily.

Remember that death is the opposite of BIRTH, not life, as primitive earth natives so commonly think. Life has no opposite, because it's eternal.

Good point.

From another viewpoint, death doesn't exist for souls, only for bodies.

If by 'soul' you mean the experiencing part of us.
We won't actually experience death, because death will end the part of us that experiences.

I can think of one good reason why it could be celebrated - this horrible NWO slavecamp-prison planet would come to an end, and a fair, (Natural) World Order-based, spiritual humanity could be built upon the ruins.

What evidence other than hope do have for the fulfillment of this fantasy?
Human nature has built the world we have now, and will continue to build the world after; unless there is a drastic change in our human instincts somehow.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Evildead

Looks like you have a winner Evil. I've been following your thread here. Now that we have a census I want to compliment you for not fear mongering this astrological development out of proportion.

Looks like were all good til February. At which point most of us will likely be scratching and gnawing at the steel doors of the nearest underground bunker we can find, trying to get in.

SnF Evil !
edit on 9-12-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   

It's huge, sure bring it on.

If that doesn't kill us, then I don't know what will.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomCommander

It's huge, sure bring it on.

If that doesn't kill us, then I don't know what will.

I wonder if Chembusters could be modified somehow to save us.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Whats the conclusion? What is that thing?

cba read 12 pages

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by aintevenmad
Whats the conclusion? What is that thing?

cba read 12 pages

My thoughts to a tee!

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   
53 meters

.09 LD distance

Feb 15th 2013

It may hit, but it's small.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyingFox

53 meters..? Wouldn't that cause a crater as the one in Arizona?

Not sure how much those LD's are in kilometers, nor how it is compared to other comets on a level of threat to us.

edit on 9-12-2012 by aintevenmad because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by aintevenmad

53 meters..? Wouldn't that cause a crater as the one in Arizona?

Not sure how much those LD's are in kilometers, nor how it is compared to other comets on a level of threat to us.

edit on 9-12-2012 by aintevenmad because: (no reason given)

53 meters at the moment, but once it enters earths atmosphere it will likely burn up to a lot less in size.........hopefully

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   
I would suggest everyone have a look at this as I have been trying to show these crafts as the source of whats causing these events to unfold! Caught in AHEAD HI2 Video I produced www.youtube.com... I notice the same type craft in the BEHIND HI2 Video Just look up and a little right and you will see the craft I point out in my video!

~Rayzor~
Of Awareness

edit on 9-12-2012 by therayzor because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

~Rayzor~
Of Awareness

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by therayzor

What is this object doing? Hard to tell where Venus is and what this UFO is doing to protect it...

reply to post by randyvs: Thanks randyvs!

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   

If you look you can see a round disk with an energy field umbrella shape, look at the Star it's pushing and then it move's out of the way!

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   

I saw the disc-shaped thing and the "parachute / umbrella" thing. Are you saying it pushed a large asteroid out of path that would've had it collide with Venus and destroy Venus? Are there other examples of this? Are you saying that any asteroid or comet on a collision coarse with Earth would be moved away by this UFO thus saving the planet?

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by DenyObfuscation

Hah, hah, very funny. Your looking like the idiot right now due to this quote.

Never utter these words: I do not know this therefore it is false. One must study to know; know to understand; understand to judge

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   

It may hit, but it's small.

Do we really have to be hit by something that looks like a potato ?

What will I wear to a potato splash ?

edit on 9-12-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   

I am saying this object is A thing I call a Sun Harvester and James Horak calls it an EMV Do a google search or youtube search for EMV and James Horak he has been covering this since the 80's I just been investigating them I have a Facebook fan page called SunHarvesters www.facebook.com... come check it out and solve the mystery

~Rayzor~
Of Awareness

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   

This 'Sun harvester' has really peeked my interest.

Maybe a separate thread should be made for this?

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater
Ok I just have to post this.

We all know it's Nibiru approaching. So get ready.

I am so ready for REM to rule the universe. Please overthrow Justin Bieber. Before it's too late.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyingCow

Yes this is something I have been trying to expose since My first time on here but I'm a newbie with no Thread Post Status yet! Would be nice to see what the ATS crew think! This is undeniable evidence of Intelligent Life in space being ignored! Much Evidence and all documented Dates of events and Videos and at SunHarvesters On Facebook!

Here is what is being said by www.secretsofthefed.com...

Fear Mongering with The Worker Bee's of Space!

~Rayzor~
Of Awareness

edit on 9-12-2012 by therayzor because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join