It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Flap in Grand Blanc Michigan! Many Reports

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Unexplained and unidentified flying object. Reports a few days ago of sightings in the same area. It appears there is an ongoing flap in the area.

This is the same general location that Denzel Washington (not the actor) reported his sighting that was talked about alot recently.

More details in this article:
www.mlive.com...
edit on 8-12-2012 by CigaretteMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 03:37 AM
link   
reply to post by CigaretteMan

Appears to be vehicle headlights at an elevated position.

Unexplained and unidentified flying object. Reports a few days ago of sightings in the same area. It appears there is an ongoing flap in the area. This is the same general location that Denzel Washington (not the actor) reported his sighting that was talked about alot recently.

Possibly a case of group hysteria.

Reports of unidentified flying objects in the county are soaring, and the state's top UFO investigator says its likely the result of publicity surrounding a single case in Flint Township.

"It may also be important to note that 50 percent of those reports all came from the same witness, and that one of those cases was a report of an object seen in 1988,"

From the OP links
mlive.com

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   
At one point the guy says he doesn't think its a plane , I don't know whether its a plane or not but I do see aviation lights on it so terrestrial flying machine of some sort in my view .

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

I have to concur with the sighting at least in this particular video. At the very last seconds of the video as it passes the corner of the house with the angle the "object" is now being filmed at (not head on) you can see the anti-collision lights flashing for a split second before the video stops.

Nonetheless, thank you for posting the video OP.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by UberL33t

I wish he did not shake the camera as much.

But so far nobody has mentioned a plausible explanataion for what is in the video.

Its a UFO

top topics

join