It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Theory: Earth Vertically Rotating

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity

Originally posted by totallackey
reply to post by SplitInfinity

So much for your statement it is man made. What was making the higher level 50 million years ago?

It is not the current level of CO2 and Methane that is at issue...although it is an issue to cause Global Warming...it is the RATE at which it is increasing. It is increasing faster than at any time in the History of Life on this Planet.
Split Infinity

Records are always broken. The pure fact of the matter is correlation does not equal causation and you know this is the only truth. The jury is still out as to what is causing our current climate change.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by totallackey

Sure records are broken but they are now being broken at such a disparity that the climate will change at such a level that we are going to have a major problem.

Split Infinity

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Post your data. Not opinion, but the data demonstrating the disparity, severe or otherwise.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by tw0330

This is great! You've managed to get the meat-heads arguing amongst themselves!

They don't really know what's going on, niether do you, or I. Thanks for posting. I wish people would say where they are when they're posting thier info. There's a thread started, and I noticed it's a lot lighter than it should be this time in central WI.

Something's going on with our orbit, or earth's dimensions. It's good that people wonder, we're not going to get any answers from NASA, or the gov't.

I'll keep watching.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   

If you dont mind, could you be specific as to which ones. He was the lead guy doing the Ice Core testing you bring up.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by totallackey

he makes Lackey Comments ....blow him off.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by totallackey

Post your data. Not opinion, but the data demonstrating the disparity, severe or otherwise.

It is not my data but Nasa's data as well as every well known Climatologist on the planet.

Split Infinity

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by racer451

If you dont mind, could you be specific as to which ones. He was the lead guy doing the Ice Core testing you bring up.

Here you go...www.scientificamerican.com...

Split Infinity

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   

4got what the argument was but the sun still rises in the east and sets in the west just where it has for at least the last 15,000 years

Dr.Paul LaViolette did the Ice Core Tests years ago and is still relevant to theories today, He Wrote The Book on it.

Hey SI move out! Low Crawl! Draw Fire! I know you know the meaning of this term...you read Books, Talkers never do, Do'ers never talk!!!

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by racer451

I am semi-officially Retired. Therefor I can talk to an extent. But this is only based on my ability to continue to be....useful.

Split Infinity

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join