It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Australian radio jocks leave airwaves following nurse's death

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by shortyboy
that nurse was murdered for giving out the info on Kate.and they made it look like suicide. No one kills themselves over a prank call.

But she didn't give out any info. It was the other nurse.. oh god people.. here we go again..

So they're killing the wrong people GOD DAMN!!! Bloody Royals.

They'll kill us all before we know it.. Attack Corgis.. Lookout!!!

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   
You have a 'nesting', royal, mother-to-be who was just embarrassed. Haha.
This woman was killed, IMO. Like, I won't even entertain the idea she wasn't. History has shown that royals kill for far, far less.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by lobotomizemecapin

Originally posted by shortyboy
that nurse was murdered for giving out the info on Kate.and they made it look like suicide. No one kills themselves over a prank call.

I was thinking that same thing but was concerned that I may just be way too paranoid

If you are paranoid about not having all the fact, you are quite correct.

Wrong nurse.

Failed conspiracy.

Well done, continue...

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by JayinAR
I won't even entertain the idea she wasn't.

Oh well ...

*plonk*

ATS needs a spitbucket.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

Good thing things aren't just dismissed at your word.
Depends on how you looked at it. The woman that patched the call through is the woman who made the biggest mistake here. She's also the one who died.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   
The operative word here is responsibility. You cannot judge what would be ok for some people and detrimental for others. The entire staff of people that approved this travesty should be fired, and charges file against the management for allowing it.

It is just like that "Ghost in the Elevator" fiasco that go so many hits on UT. Someone could have got really hurt, because the management did not realize the brevity of what they allowed, and that is not OK to put people in such a tenable situation unknowingly. Basic F****** responsibility , and it is getting worse every year.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   
This actually brings me to another thought...you know, these people in power must HATE the internet by now. I mean this is such a low-level killing as to seem laughable by most people, at least from a conspiracy standpoint.
And sure, the shill approach is to just marginalize those that see through their constant charade of nice leader looking out for the good will of their subjects, but what happens as the ratings for the BBC and CNN continue to plummet while sites like ATS continue to gain new memberships pike crazy? They must HATE IT.

If there is any truth to these conspiracy theories one would expect these same world leaders to try and do something crazy like regulate the internet.

Oh wait...

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

I have seen, in a few threads on the topic of the nurse and her death that people believe that the Radio Personalities should be taken off the air. Well apparently so does the radio station and they have been until further notice.

I feel this was a simple prank done in order to find out basic information on a public figure gone horribly wrong. Speculation abounds as to whether or not this was actually a suicide or other(I do not wish to join in on the speculation at this time) but either way a person is dead. It is a shame it was over something so simple.

It seems a simple thing, but it isn't.

What they did, in principle, is rather simple: a phone prank.

But in reality it was far more than that. They contacted a hospital - which on its own isn't a place where you should be making your funny pranks - and while representing important people in her country, decided to obtain information that was only meant to be heard by her (Kate's) family.

It was an attempt to get a scoop that nobody had, because of the rumors around possible problems with Kate's health and pregnancy.

The nurse fell for it and they carried it out.

They didn't care for her - at best, she could lose her job - at any level, and they didn't respect the life of a family, who might be royal and all that crap, but still deserves respect, when someone is in a hospital, for whatever reason.

Neither of the hosts cared a thing about all the people involved, and now they are "so sorry" for what happened?

They were radio bullying, and people laugh it off because apparently if you are a host to a show, you can disrespect whoever you want.

I'm glad they got the kick in the butt.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by GarrusVasNormandy

Thank you for all that and I do not deny any of what you wrote. What they did was wrong, I agree for every reason you stated. It is one thing to impersonate the Royal Family in the movies or on the tele but to do it in an official capacity, I feel they should be facing charges as well.

My comment on simplicity was based on the basic information that was obtained. I have been trough 5 pregnancies and what Kate is dealing with, although possibly to an extreme, is a basic part of pregnancy. It is not like they found out and announced that she had a type of V.D. or something else that was truly embarrassing. If the Royal Family is embarrassed over her having morning sickness, it makes me wonder just how truly strong they really are.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
reply to post by Zcustosmorum

...but who's to say she wouldn't have killed herself either way?

Is it just me that does't want nurses and doctors on the brink of suicide treating me if I'm ill?
You would think the hospital might have some programs to help affected staff if they are having mental issues.

Whilst not being an expert, everybody is different and whether or not the support was there, it's up to the individual to seek it. Not one person on this entire thread knows anything about her life and these crackpots saying she was murdered is absolutely ludicrous btw

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agarta
If the Royal Family is embarrassed over her having morning sickness, it makes me wonder just how truly strong they really are.

Just look at the Diana, Princess of Wales, to see how far people are willing to get the "scoop".

That might be another reason, deep down, that they are unwilling to give up any privacy.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1

If the Royal Family is embarrassed over her having morning sickness, it makes me wonder just how truly strong they really are.

Just look at the Diana, Princess of Wales, to see how far people are willing to get the "scoop".

That might be another reason, deep down, that they are unwilling to give up any privacy.

Who's worse? The parasites seeking the scoop, or the sad gits who want to know this crap?

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zcustosmorum

Originally posted by sonnny1

Who's worse? The parasites seeking the scoop, or the sad gits who want to know this crap?

Good question.

I think it goes both ways, actually.

The loss of life, over trivial crap has been going on for sometime. As long as you have people willing to "buy" into what the next person, or Royal, or Entertainer is doing, you will continue to see this type of loss of life. Anytime there is money to be made, or to have just a bit of information, that no one else has, you will have parasites willing to go that extra mile.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by JayinAR

Good thing things aren't just dismissed at your word.
Depends on how you looked at it. The woman that patched the call through is the woman who made the biggest mistake here. She's also the one who died.

You're not willing to see it any other way than murder.

Despite the fact the news items were mistaken at first (or misleading, or easy to mis read) about who did what, which nurse was where.. Everyone thought the nurse who died was the one who spoke.

And then when it's not the case, it's STILL murder because it just seems to logically sound...

Goal, meet moving posts..

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   
This Hospital is the one the royals use.

The Queen does not just ring up out of the blue, protocalls are in place, an aid would first place a call telling the hospital that the queen was going to call, the poor woman who committed suicide was possibly more embarrassed that she let the call through and that it was pressure from the higher ups in the hospital that caused her to see no other option but to take her own life.

Did the hospital threaten her position just before Christmas?

The hospital are the ones looking at pressing charges which could look more like a deflection of blame rather than acknowledging their own failure.

The woman who let the call through received little attention to the prank itself yet she was the ultimate victim here.

Personally I would be looking into the hospitals role here.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

You do have a good point there with the level of privacy the Royal Family desires, especially after what the Family went through with Diana and the paparazzi. Just throwing a number out I would say that 90% of the people on this site have issues with loosing their right to privacy, myself included. My point, I guess, is that, if the Royal Family would "remove" someone for leaking such non damaging information they no longer have the backbone that once ruled England and many other countries. To resort to assassination of such a petty thing would only be used to instil fear, which in my opinion is a cowardly way for a Ruler to deal with this situation. It would have been just as easy to remove her(the nurse) from her position and even make it hard for her to obtain other work. It is not like she held Government secrets and all.

Don't get me wrong, I had tea with Her Highness Queen Elizabeth when I was young(due to my fathers job) and she was, at least at that time, a very nice person. I noticed she had to do very little and it seamed like they were going to even hold her cup to her mouth for her(they didn't of course, it is just an example of how she is waited upon) which is a far cry from, at least my vision, of the Kings and Queens of a time gone by. My point is I seriously don't think the Family had anything to do with the nurses demise.

However....

For a commoner to be in the position to personally have contact in assisting a member of the Family would consider it a great honor and it would have been treated as such. Yes, the time of the honorable Samurai has also passed but there are some people that feel that honor especially within a family is very important. Like another poster stated we do not know or have all the information of the nurses life or other contributing factors to this situation but I feel it is more believable that she did this out of loosing face and hurting her families honor than the Royal Family having her killed.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

Very nice reply, and agree.

Privacy is a major concern, for many on ATS, but when its Royalty or Political People, that goes out the window......

edit on 8-12-2012 by sonnny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Nope. I haven't even read any of this but the blurbs all along. All it took for me was 'DJs play prank on Hospital and nurse gives up personal info.'
Next day I read, 'Nurse commits suicide.'

Yep. That's all I needed to read, really. Sorry if that makes me sound anything other than level-headed. I try my best, but some things seem obvious to me on their very face

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by munkey66

So you think its the HOSPITAL behind some conspiracy before the elephant in the room (the royal family)?

Haha!

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Or, let me put it to you this way...

With the information we have at hand right now, I am working under the theory that this nurse was murdered. (Can't call it a hypothesis because this can't really be tested).

Now, if better info comes along, I will reconsider, but as of yet, I see no signs of previous depression
To the contrary, the hospital has said the nurse was a popular woman who was excellent at her job.

So...for now...in my book...she was murdered.

*glug, glug, glug*

ATS needs a toilet

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join