It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just Released 2.5hrs "Strategic Relocation" the movie

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   
**Mods if this is in the wrong forum please move** did a search and did not see the movie

I'm on the fence as far as Alex Jones goes - I agree with about 75% of his assessment of the situation - however, I reserve judgement as I have sensed he is soft on Israel, and ignores some important issues having said that - its all in the details - and America's lack of attention to details that we find ourselves facing our greatest challenges. (I dont know what they are trying to do so - lets wait and see if it lethal)

Joel Skousen - senses a quickening in the destruction our beloved country and produced this movie to assist you if we ever find ourselves in a mad max environment. Now Joel - has a really interesting history and has also, Ignored obvious facts (I dont believe he has any other than American Loyalties) - I would take his information with some weight - he knows what he is talking about - which is sort of enlightening.

edit on 7-12-2012 by 1BornPatriot because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Thanks for the thread, interesting video I got about 10 minutes in and the word zombies flashing in the corner kept distracting me, I wish Alex Jones Realized how Zombie talk and such discredits him. With all of the environmental things going on it is a good idea to think about your location, Thanks for bringing this up I will try to finish the video later.

Thanks
bg

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 04:42 AM
link   
reply to post by 1BornPatriot

hey great vid thanks for posting it,

the man alex interviewed has a vast wealth of info that is good to know in the event of any situation that bottle knecks society as an example hurricane sandy,

the speaker shows custom made world and us maps detailing things like population density, freedom vs corruption of economy, nuclear / military targets in the event of warfare and much much more, he basicly realy does give the most detailed run down on how and where to bug out if it were to come to that and covers many different potential scenarios where one might need to do so,

he gets specific in small locations in the us and talks specific about regions of other countries, realy did cover alot of info.

just tryin to give a run down for the people who im sure will be questioning if the 2.5 hrs are realy worth watching.

also as a side note i just noticed the op has been banned, jeeze so quickly i wonder what happened there.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I believe that Joel Skousen and people like him are simply cashing in on people's fears. There are true dangers of nuclear war and economic collapse but Skousen's methods are remarkably similar to the fallout shelter/used car salesmen of the 1950s. And if you listen to Alex Jones for very long, he starts talking about god and this and that and how this is a spiritual struggle.... then he asks for your dollars. He sounds like an old evangelical hustler. I am highly skeptical of someone who in the same sentence; ask for my money and sites god as their co-pilot.

You can easily spot hustlers like Jones and Skousen and people like them. They speak out with these extensive theories of a new world order or a coming doom without ever being able to produce one singe fact, video, recovered document, first-hand witness, etc.. Instead they use actual facts twisted out of context to disguise their product as a factual analysis. The only people who buy it are A) religious nuts or B) people who refuse to look at a situation subjectively so as to not lose out on what they are hoping to hear.

Their listeners are suffering from the same psychological condition that is inherit in our species i.e. a fondness for minor participation in disastrous events. It's that same mental nitch that keeps us glued to our television when a natural disaster unfolds. We would be disappointed if the news caster suddenly came on and said "You know what? There really was no flood. That was old footage, sorry." So instead we adopt denial and go along with scams like this because its just fun.

Meanwhile, these types just keep lining their pockets.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   
THIS will sum it up:

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Great Video. It sums it up well. It's funny that on Skousen's map he shows the border town of El Paso as a so-called 'safe zone'.

IF there was ever a nuclear attack on the US and our missile defense system completely failed because the NWO or who ever just switched it off, El Paso would be a dead zone. El Paso is home to Fort Bliss which is one of... if not THE... largest and most technologically advanced global power-projection platforms in the world. And it has widely been known that it is on the top 5 lists of nuclear attack by China and the USSR. It is also home to the I-10 interstate which would also be a strategic target for an invading force as it is the main traffic artery that could be used for US supply/strategic scenarios in a martial-law/DHS operational environment. What a thing for a researcher to overlook.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by byGRACE
Thanks for the thread, interesting video I got about 10 minutes in and the word zombies flashing in the corner kept distracting me, I wish Alex Jones Realized how Zombie talk and such discredits him. With all of the environmental things going on it is a good idea to think about your location, Thanks for bringing this up I will try to finish the video later.

Thanks
bg

Alex Jones is out to make a buck. His conspirecy of the moment will thus follow whatever is hot and bring ratings. Zombies are so he needs to find a way to incorporate them. Its just the smart thing to do in the entertainment field. And really the type of people who still believe anything he says will hardly be put off by zombies considering the years of crazy stuff he has been wrong about.

new topics

top topics

join