It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Debt Visualized in physical $100 bills

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   
LiveLeak Link

16 trillion and rising every second.
edit on 7-12-2012 by HappyWarrior because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   
The Statue of Liberty just looked so...defeated at those stacks upon stacks of oppression. And our government still insists that it only has a revenue problem.

/TOA

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by HappyWarrior

I unsubscribed to the fake debt number as something to hold over the publics head. however, if you research
Sept. 10th 2001 - Rumfeld admitted to not being able to locate 2.3 trillion US Dollars... funny how a missle took out that department the next morning - so, you have no control over what these people are doing - they are violating the principals in which we the people will be taxed under - so if they want to assume the debt let them.
but I refuse to acknowledge their irresponsibility to public trust - so I dont trust them anymore and anything they want will be under deress.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1BornPatriot

I unsubscribed to the fake debt number as something to hold over the publics head. however, if you research
Sept. 10th 2001 - Rumfeld admitted to not being able to locate 2.3 trillion US Dollars... funny how a missle took out that department the next morning - so, you have no control over what these people are doing - they are violating the principals in which we the people will be taxed under - so if they want to assume the debt let them.
but I refuse to acknowledge their irresponsibility to public trust - so I dont trust them anymore and anything they want will be under deress.

For me, this was (and still is) the biggest conspiracy surrounding 9/11. What happened to the $2.1 trillion that the Pentagon can't account for?

The other one was this one - what happened to all the silver in the vaults at Ground Zero?

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Take a look at the other visualizations. at demonocracy as well. It's insane the amount of debt that exists.

demonocracy.info...

This one is about the Fiscall Cliff:

demonocracy.info...

And this one about the bank derivatives... $228 TRILLION!!!

demonocracy.info...

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBandit795
Take a look at the other visualizations. at demonocracy as well. It's insane the amount of debt that exists.

demonocracy.info...

This one is about the Fiscall Cliff:

demonocracy.info...

And this one about the bank derivatives... $228 TRILLION!!!

demonocracy.info...

Thanks, i'll be sure too take a look at them.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   
I was thinking how short your post was but after watching the video there's not much more that can be said really other than OMG.........

That's an amazing amount of money!

S&F

edit on 7-12-2012 by studio500 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   
We don't even owe it. So who cares....

We pay money to private banks to get our own money from a quasi-private federal reserve.

That's made up debt, not real. It's all just paper anyway....... what a scam.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   

whoa... if thats accurat im shocked

i just want one stack im not greedy

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 02:23 AM
link   
The funny part about it is that most of that debt is just completely imaginary debt owed to the Federal Reserve. The Federal Reserve just prints some impressive paper notes and calls them Federal Reserve notes, and then demands that the Government goes into debt if they want to "borrow" any of those notes. So the Government writes them an IOU (bond) just to get some paper which has pretty much been created from thin air.

MONEY = DEBT

Learn it.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 02:33 AM
link   
or .0001 kb of ram in a bank server.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 02:44 AM
link   
The real question is, what happens if the federal reserve decides to stop printing money? Is that even possible? Can they just randomly quit one day? They aren't a government organization.... So what are they capable of doing?

I've heard the rumours of their charter running out in two weeks.... But what does that mean? Or will it even expire?

I've always been very skeptical of the federal reserve, they' don't make a whole lot of sense....

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 03:18 AM
link   
reply to post by xxshadowfaxx

The real question is, what happens if the federal reserve decides to stop printing money? Is that even possible? Can they just randomly quit one day? They aren't a government organization.... So what are they capable of doing?

They don't really print money any more. They just change a few numbers on a computer. The process of creating new money is pretty much an electronic process now. Using real paper would cost something.
Over 90% of all money in existence only exists on computers.

But to answer this more precisely, they could stop creating new money any time they wished. In fact I wish they would stop already. The reason things are so bad is because they think the solution to everything is to just create some more money. That is simply not true.

I've heard the rumours of their charter running out in two weeks.... But what does that mean? Or will it even expire?

The charter will be up for renewal on the 23rd, it depends if they renew it or not. Keep in mind there has never been a US central bank which had its charter renewed.
edit on 8/12/2012 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 04:14 AM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

So what does it mean if it does expire in two weeks? If they don't bother renewing.... Does that mean all federal reserve notes expire like coupons?

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 04:22 AM
link   
That is really astounding. I think every working American can understand that video. How do we get it out to enough people to matter? It is a sad state we are in.

V

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Yeah, please check out my thread I made back in the day.. Has a very interesting diagram...

A Simple, Logical Graph of our Budget's Insanity

Pretty wild... Innit?

I just don't have time for people unwilling to do their research on the agenda of these "people" also known as the "ruling class".

Look at the back of the dollar bill, see that pyramid? Many consider it an archetype: Inferior, Superior, Supreme.

Guess where we fit into that?

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Good luck with that.

Man you guys are really fooked!

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by xxshadowfaxx
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

So what does it mean if it does expire in two weeks? If they don't bother renewing.... Does that mean all federal reserve notes expire like coupons?

I'm not completely certain about what would happen. I'm guessing Federal Reserve notes would most likely be taken out of circulation and replaced with something else. But it all really depends on what they choose to replace it with. It's all speculation really... it's easy to see things are very hush hush when it comes to the charter of the Federal Reserve being up for renewal. No one is talking about it. This should be one of the most important issues facing politicians right now... but you don't hear a peep from them on this issue. That says a lot.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Yup, really big numbers there. wont ever be able to pay that off. the country is crumbling and faaaaaalin apart at the seams. dunno what we're going to do now. Look at lady liberty there, shes looking sad, awwwwww. This is the end. Its the fiscal cliff!

We are so effed.
we're all going to be shoved into prison camps controlled by the chinese and japan and britain and all these other "debtors" and now we know why they have all those coffins. Better get yur survival gear ready!

*sips coffee*
Yup, we're just falling apart here. Its happening. This is it, this is the big one. we're so weak. we use more resources than everyone else and buy more than we produce. Our miltary is just faaaaalllling apart because we're the bullies and the bad guys with rifles behind every blade of grass. *whispers* even canada hates us and mexico is sending mexicans over here to take back the southwest so they can turn it into a huge illegal drug operation. Oh and the evil zionists! theyre after everyone, they want to control us all! Hell Ill bet they planted the mayan calendar so we'd think the world was going to end on dec 21st!

*Looks out the window* yup, we're all being watched, they're gonna take our guns so we cant repel the red invasion. its all set up by the globalists. nato wants to run your macs and pcs! we gotta sell our sovereignty to pay this huge debt off, everyone shut off your electricity and fire up the rocket stoves! share your campfire beans! People on ats said so, its all true! God says so right here in this link... oh wait a minute.

If you hang around ats long enough... do you believe everyone elses BS? or do you make your own up as you go? I just dunno but damn sure is entertaining.
edit on 8-12-2012 by Nephalim because: for the lulz

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Nephalim

Except, this is something to worry about.

It's like a person taking on a morgage. Okay, a mortgage, 250k. You have a plan to pay for it, it will take a while, but there is revenue to pay, and a pace is set to make it work.

What wouldn't work, is taking a new mortgage every year, while your revenue is going down. Yet, that is what is happening. Except, if we bust, the bank is not going to repo the house.... No one really knows what could happen is the dollar crashed, but we all know it wouldn't be fun.

WW3? Soup lines with no soup? Civil war? I'd say all of the above.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join