learn more

Safest destinations if WWIII broke out.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by stirling

You are absolutely right,(My hand is empty gesture and a few other common signs for wordless communication.)
Brings to mind those movies where the guy sees half a dozen unsavory characters walking up the track and he says to his missus, "Take the kids down the cellar and grab me my gun".
Scary times, I hope it don't happen.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Anywhere away from built up populations. My first choice would be out the bush somewhere where no-one could find me and where no-one would waste a nuke. Obviously with enough supplies to keep me going for a while at least. I look at nukes as population controllers...

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   
If WW111 breaks out, I'll pack up my things and go to hell. It will probably be less stressful down there and I have a lot more friends there too.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Hey man, I'm a Northwestern Arky myself, and as I stated in a thread long ago, I'll be in the hills of NWA. But I must disagree. Bentonville, Arkansas is a prime military target. Wal-Mart. Not only that, but one of the largest transportation companies in the US is based out of Rogers. JB Hunt.

Still yet, you'll find me in the Buffalo Wilderness.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Read 'Of Ape and Essence" by Alduous Huxley.

Only requires one line.
edit on 7-12-2012 by aorAki because: well, in short, New Zealand is the place to be, not right now, because the Key government are arseholes, but the people are generally pleasant, or bogans....

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by NISMOALTI

I call BS on the claim of 16 SECTIONS of land. That's 96 square miles of land.

ETA. Never mind. Haha. I was thinking Ranges of land. Still, 16 square miles is a lot. But I can buy that.
edit on 8-12-2012 by JayinAR because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Neutral countries would be the safest should international tensions escalated into full blown conflict. The likes of Austria, Denmark, Sweden and some South american countries would be the safest. Often in times of conflict the safest destinations would be the poorest areas of the globe, simply because of the lack of interest nations involved would have for the area. I.E, Central African countries with high rates of poverty and HIV/AIDS have no real value in terms of strategic location and the costs of occupying the land and controlling the poverty and medical pandemic risks would be far to cost ineffective.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by deviant300

I would say, safest place is Rural Area that is close to some type of river.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThePublicEnemyNo1
reply to post by deviant300

I'm heading to KwaZulu-Natal (Zulu Land, S.A.), S. Africa or in the vicinity at least. Sounds dangerous, but it isn't.

KwaZulu-Natal

ETA
I am very familiar with the area, people, terrain and it would be the safest for me, my family and loved ones. Plenty of farm land, mineral rights (already owned) and water. I doubt such a calamity would take place though.
edit on 12/7/12 by ThePublicEnemyNo1 because: (no reason given)

Your just going to die from radiation. The only safe place in not on Earth but, Space. Have fun trying to survive.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Very deep caves.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   
In a SHTF event, I'm heading an hour south to the lake house away from city life. We have a fully operational greenhouse that runs off solar/batteries, plus I have extra supplies to last a long time. Then we can switch off city water if need be and filter the lake water directly into the house. It's not the best setup, but good enough. We can also fish the lake for more protein and fats than the veggies and fruit will provide. It's a gated community, so I figure we can formulate a plan for everyone to provide something or another, and switch out armed posts around the perimeter.

The only wild card is something happening at such a rate of chaos in the initial phase, that I can't even get out of the northern burbs and down south to the lake house. That would suck.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   
With England being a small country I don't think there is anywhere to go and protect yourself we also have no warning system and the UKWMO (UK Warning and Monitoring Organization) was phased and decommissioned around the 80's after the cold war threat I believe.

My personal choice would be to pack a bag if I felt tensions were rising and inform family where and why I was leaving the country a mist a war it could cause a lot of upset. I would beg for them to follow but their choice to stay behind would be their choice.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by deviant300
With England being a small country I don't think there is anywhere to go and protect yourself we also have no warning system and the UKWMO (UK Warning and Monitoring Organization) was phased and decommissioned around the 80's after the cold war threat I believe.

My personal choice would be to pack a bag if I felt tensions were rising and inform family where and why I was leaving the country a mist a war it could cause a lot of upset. I would beg for them to follow but their choice to stay behind would be their choice.

There is got to be at least a few neutral zones where effect of a nuclear aftermath where life can still carry on and by some time.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Why is it always important to locate the safest place for the naturally decaying body ?

Every body ceases to function sooner or later.

The safest place for your eternal life would be any church. Speak the Lords Prayer asking to be forgiven and your spirit will then be set up with a new non-aging body on Judgement Day when YHWH turns this world into a real paradise.

That day is going to be truly breathtaking.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by ThePublicEnemyNo1

KZN is suicide.

In the townships in SA there are at least 50 murders a day according to Rense.com.

My family and i have just returned to England after living in Durban, KZN.

The maid at work mentioned losing a friend in a public bus who was caught in the cross-fire in Verulum, north of Durban.

South Africa is going to get a lot worse before it gets better.
edit on 8-12-2012 by Rapha because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by skepticconwatcher
reply to post by FinalCountdown

My nephew would blow you out of the ocean in two seconds. ROFLMAO.

That's pretty quick!
I wonder how long it would take in the ocean

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Botswana, south africa.
or any ware well inland in south africa.
they dont get earth quakes to!
if it gets cold, it was to hot to start with in africa!

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by skepticconwatcher

same here, lots of national forest around to get lost in
which would be no target for any country,
and cananda is just a few hours away.

not to worried about it, easy to get lost
in these parts and survive if you know how.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   
South America, it worked during and after the last one.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   
if that was to happen i believe i would want to try to go to Tibet :

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join