It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rice – why not a genocidist!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Rice – why not a genocidist!

Think instead of her being a LIBERATOR.
Since her early days as Under Secretary of State for African Affairs under Bill Clinton when they supplied the money, arms and political cover for their servants in Rwandan and Ugandan, she has freed much of the eastern part of the Democratic Republic of Congo’s mineral wealth by removing much of the population. Millions of children dead, millions of women raped and killed, the mineral wealth is being freed at last.
Her frenzied campaign to bomb and blockade Sudan and her successful instigation of regime change and race war in Libya, though it caused the deaths of thousands upon thousands of blacks freed the oil fields. Her bloody-handed role in the ongoing war in Somalia will free up more mineral wealth.
Behind her is the support of the Institute of the Black World, Congressional Black Caucus chairperson Rep. Marcia Fudge, the rest of the Congressional Blacks and the NAACP. It appears she even has the support of Oprah! Those few Blacks who stand against her, among them Freedom Rider, have had their honor and morals made impotent by the great wall of “Obama” Blacks.
Into this situation can step the GOP. All they have to do is to “step aside”, to turn their backs on what is happening in Africa. It is no different then what they are doing now except they can point to the American Blacks as the ones who support and push for the massive deaths in Africa and that they, the GOP, had no choice but to go along.
And still the LIBERATION in Africa goes on.
And still more of our troops are heading there.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Doctor G

I may be just a plain ole dummy but where are you going with this? I'm not following....

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   
I think he's suggesting that the woman who lied to the world about Benghazi and is now up as a possible Secretary of State nomination to follow Hillary Clinton isn't up for the job?

If that's the OP's point here, then I can't find a single thing to disagree with. Just once....ONE TIME...I would like to see an appointee in this administration that has no *MAJOR* issues which actually relate right to their fitness for the specific post they are up for. Geithner with Tax Cheating.... Empty Hos....err...Eric Holder with his history of mixed legal loyalties for prosecutions .... I mean, it's been one after another. Rice is about as UNFIT for that job as any he could suggest. It's almost like he comes up with suggestions KNOWING it's the one most likely to piss people off.

Surely...there are hundreds of good, quality people at State or capable of heading state. Why THAT one and a proven, recent liar? Yikes.... Character means absolutely nothing.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Thanks for the breakdown...appalling to say the least...

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Doctor G

Doc, I've starred and flagged this--mainly because I feel much the same Wrabbit on the matter. However, it would be very helpful if you could bring a couple of links along so we can get the specifics on this. A little backup goes a long way on ATS....

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Rice really don't know what the hell she's doing. Heck, when I heard her speak on bs issues, I can't even understand the point she's trying to make.

I'm pretty sure she will step down soon.

top topics

join