It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What I think about...."it."

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   
What is "it"? This whole December 21st, 2012 thing? Let's boil it down to it's simplest form. Basically, people believe some big event will occur on this day. "It" will happen, "it" being some big event that changes everything. Now there's many theories about what it is: solar flare, end of the world, massive earthquakes, asteroid crashing to earth, ascension, etc. But what they all share is that it will happen on December 21st, 2012.
Now what if all the hype for December 21st, 2012 is because people can truly sense some sort of big event in the near future. But perhaps it has nothing to do with that date, but since that date has been pushed out by the media so much, the sense of "it" has been associated with the date, when in reality they have nothing to do with each other.
The question arises, how are so many people sensing "it"? This question is illuminating because it reveals something about the nature of the event. I propose it is a time-altering event, that actually rips the fabric of space-time, and thus is sending ripples back in time. This is what is causing people to sense it, and it accounts for some of the strange phenomenon people may be experiencing.
See, I've been experiencing some crazy deja-vu lately. It started about a year ago. And it's been increasing steadily since. In fact, it's gotten downright bizarre lately. It's reached a point where something will trigger it, and I'll be able to complete the rest and figure out what will happen. The deja-vu has been happening very periodically, and with increasing frequency. Much like what happens when you approach a source of a wave. The ripples get closer together and stronger. This is where I derived the idea of the space-time tear sending back ripples. and this is what I think is currently happening.
Anyone else have any experiences that could validate this?

So one question really remains.....what type of event could cause a ripple in time? What is "it"? The question of when it happens is irrelevant, I feel. But I think it's safe to assume it is not going to happen on the 21st of this month, but "it" is approaching rapidly. If my theory is correct(about it being some event that has caused a tear in the space-time fabric), then "it" is actually bigger than people have supposed.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Some scientist at cern puts four pieces of bread in the toaster and a cup of coffee in the microwave just as the LHC is hitting 7 Tvolts. Oops.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghost375

They would not be "sensing" it if they had not not of heard it before. People make threads all the time saying how the sun is brighter, dreams more vivid and people will always exaggerate and go along with it. Don't get me wrong, I meditate and so on but the human mind likes to make up patterns in order to understand.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   

It was announced earlier this year that the test schedule for CERN would coincide with the end date on the Mayan calendar. How ironic is it that the machine that some people fear will bring an end to the world is being fired up to full-power on the very day that some people fear the [...]

This was talked about last night (cern that is) on Ground Zero. Pretty weird stuff. www.groundzeromedia.org...

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   
The event of Dec 21, 2012 was arrived at independently by the Mayans and Terrence McKenna's Time Wave Zero, using the IChing. Pane Andov , perhaps has the best insight. Note that all galaxies go through this and it is completely natural. There are those that are excited about what will happen and those that fear it. It is not just the date but a beginning of something that will continue into the future. As the Hopi say, push out from the shore and let the current take you.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by RUFFREADY

that is strange, i did not know they would be at max power on the 21st. i hope the creator will guide and assist all

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Well I dunno but that certainly one of the MOST interesting theories to date.. I have no idea whats going to happen tomorrow never mind in a few weeks.. but congrats on creativity.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Hi Ghost375,

I don't know what you would call it, but I get the sense that time has speeded up. Months are flying by like weeks or days. I cannot remember when things occured anymore, e.g., an event that happened 2 years ago seems like it was a few months ago or even weeks ago. I truly feel like I am sometimes losing my mind, which may just be the case. . .

It may be my age also, I read that as you get older your metabolism slows and times seems to speed up. If that's the case, getting old is a b**ch.

S&F for your thread

Blessings,
yesterdaysreality
edit on 7-12-2012 by yesterdaysreality because: editby]
edit on 7-12-2012 by yesterdaysreality because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-12-2012 by yesterdaysreality because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Indnt know about the 21st, either. But if I get killed the 20th, I'm gonna be real pi$$ed

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   
People have been making these little dates to be all hysterical about since the dawn of man. I have been hearing people say the end date is near since as early as I can remember. People have been saying "it" was coming forever. What makes the 21st so different?

People are to easily led. The feeling of impending dooms loosens ones grip on their wallet. Why do you think everytime one theory gets debunked another pops up? Have to keep the herd consuming.

Time is an illusion. All there is is the present and memories of a former present.

new topics

top topics

join