It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 crossing over, a new beginning. (full movie)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Son of Will
Really, I'm not sure why this site tries to maintain a motto of "deny ignorance" while dedicating an entire forum to it? It can be easily, clearly, completely explained how there is nothing physical, astronomical, astrological, or historical of any significance regarding that date.

Well apparently NASA says that the earth and sun will be directly in-line with the center of the milkyway, also its the summer solstice so i think thats pretty astronomically and astrologically sinificant. BTW

But true, people should question more not disregard the subject matter all together. INVESTIGATE and PROVE with FACTS people!

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by JessicaDarksorth

Originally posted by Son of Will
Really, I'm not sure why this site tries to maintain a motto of "deny ignorance" while dedicating an entire forum to it? It can be easily, clearly, completely explained how there is nothing physical, astronomical, astrological, or historical of any significance regarding that date.

Well apparently NASA says that the earth and sun will be directly in-line with the center of the milkyway, also its the summer solstice so i think thats pretty astronomically and astrologically sinificant. BTW

But true, people should question more not disregard the subject matter all together. INVESTIGATE and PROVE with FACTS people!

We are always "in line" with the center of the galaxy because two points always draw a straight line. In terms of alignment with a galactic plane, that happens twice a year, every year, on the winter/summer solstice. In terms of alignment with the galactic equator, we won't for another 30 million years and it will take hundreds of years to complete, not one day.

Investigate with facts, huh?

ETA - you don't need NASA to explain absolute basic astronomy. This is middle school stuff, no joke.
edit on 10-12-2012 by Son of Will because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Son of Will

what about the whole earth magnetic field reversal thing and the fact that the number of sun spots sighted the past 3 years have dramatically increased therefore increasing the chance of a deadly solar flare hitting earth, usually the earths magnetic field protects us but what about now when its substantially weaker? besides solar flares cant be detected before it happens so there's no way to prepare in advance for it.

"ETA - you don't need NASA to explain absolute basic astronomy. This is middle school stuff, no joke."

And besides you dont have to be a jerk about it! FIY i didnt attend any american 1st world country school where apparently you learn about absolutely EVERYTHING!

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by JessicaDarksorth

When you said "investigate with facts" you were implying that I had not done so. Mildly offensive, as I don't make any claims that are baseless - if I comment on something, it is a safe bet that I have done sme homework first.

My "insult" was intended to show that anyone can understand this stuff, if only they put in the minimal effort required of middle school students. I didn't mean to call you stupid. It REALLY is not too advanced! If I wasn't on a handheld device I would link some threads/data but typing alone is rough.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Son of Will

Sorry about that too, but i intended that to be a general comment (not directed at any one person).

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join