It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 crossing over, a new beginning. (full movie)

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
This documentary talks about the shift in conciousness, the galactic alignment, the new age of Aquarius and that dec 21 date that has been imprinted in the minds of humanity. It also addresses the fact that media have impregnated fear into this special time prophesied by ancient Mayan culture, and the reasons they have done so.

Whatever is about to unfold..... I'm just glad I'm here to be apart of it, and am looking forward to whatever goodness this may bring. I'm sure we will all benefit. Our solar system is on a neverending journey and we are just along for the ride..... As santos bonacci says, "you can rest assured, we are in good hands."

Wifi

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
How nice.
All warm and fuzzy.

No. I didn't watch the video but I just had an egg nog.

Oh, come on Phage, stop trolling...

Are you trying to be the grinch that stole ATS?

I bet there's a bit more than egg nog in your egg nog...

/offtopic

OP, thanks for the video.... S&F, I have not seen this one yet. I hope it bring something new to the table instead of the regurgitated 2012 stuff that has been circulating for the last few years.

~Namaste

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

How productive you are phage. Glad you could contribute to the topic. Aren't posts supposed to be delete if they don't contribute to the topic of the thread?

I have seen this video, and it is an interesting look at things from a perspective that goes away from the fear mongering, and that dec 21 isn't a doomsday but an awakening. We are only two weeks away from this date. We are at a point where all we can do now, is wait and see what happens.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Thanks for the post. I believe Pane Andov has the best grasp.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Is this the same material as presented by Pane Andov?

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by xxshadowfaxx

December 21st is December 21st. There is no reason to think it will be any different from any other December 21st. But go ahead, just sit on your hands and wait for it.

Nothing wrong with feeling warm and fuzzy is there? Why wait? I didn't. Have an egg nog.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   
At least they aren't fear mongering about the 21st in this.
Their perspective is one I agree with.

There are several years of this window for consciousness, began about 2007 & will last till about 2015. A lot of people here I know agree with that explanation of this 2012 hype.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

That's also what the video says,It will be just like any other ordinary day.
only we would be more aware of what you are saying to us....

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   
I only starred Phage because of the egg nogg. Mine must be pretty strong for such

related to the video: BULLHOCKEY
If we were truly at a point where change determines the future we ride then it's too late to catch the alternate dimension bus. You do or you don't have a ticket on the ether colored bus.

Just do the right friggin thing people and life will be better.

b

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   
There is a troll in every thread.
EVERY damn one.

Anyway,
I happen to agree with the idea that there is a reason that this date has been "impregnated" with fear.
If you subscribe to the notion that we are all creators and have the ability to manifest into reality our deepest thoughts desires,and fears.......IF that is true then......it is pretty clear why TPTB want us to buy into the fear.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Wifibrains

How many of these Dec 21 threads are there going to be?
Can't these all just be added to one of the dozens of other Dec 21 threads?

There's 3 stances:

1. Nothing will happen.
2. Something fuzzy will happen.
3. We're all going to die.

Just pick one. Let everyone else pick one. Stop with the endless Dec 21 threads. Whatever has been said, has been said. Search function people.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

According to "Seth Speaks" (one of the greatest works I have ever read), we are here to learn the consequences of our thoughts and actions. We are here to learn our creative power and learn to control it. As you can see, humans are the first beings to actually take an idea, give it a name, and breathe life into it. Every language in existence, every means of expressing an idea, has been invented by humans. We are working on artificial intelligence and cloning. Eventually, we'll discover immortality and grant ourselves almost every power ever imagined, because our curiosity will be too great to overcome. If we're not hard on work on becoming the gods we envision, I am very much mistaken.

Next up, comes compassion. Learning to direct that creative energy toward loving ourselves or others. That's why I don't believe in hell or heaven. These things require judgment, the act of deciding what someone else is worth. Everything is worth something, and everything has a purpose. If we can't see it, or we don't like it, it's because we're thinking too close to ourselves. You have to see the larger picture to recognize where every piece fits, just like a jigsaw puzzle. And in the end, we must love ourselves to love others. There is no evil, there is only pain. There is no good, there is only love. Any true god would understand this. A true god would understand the pain and suffering, the emptiness, that drives this thing we call 'evil'. And a true god would have mercy on them for being too weak to resist. If imperfection is our nature, then do not be surprised when we fail to overcome our burdens. And this is what we look to for our morals. This is the shining model of our society.

Yes, I am hoping very much that this "new age" will bring compassion. Lots and lots of compassion. At this point, we need all we can get.
edit on 7-12-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Good luck with whats to come brother

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

If anything more 2012 content is needed..since its the motif of today and the future

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   
How come all these 2012'ers look like that dude?

Crazy.

That's how he looks.

Silver outfits, Nike shoes and Koolaid for all !!

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by wdkirk

They dont all look like that..hell i believe in 2012 and if you saw me you wouldn't even suspect i was into 2012.

Australians drink cordial, not kool aid
edit on 7-12-2012 by rabzdguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by wdkirk

What is a "2012er"?

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 02:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Wifibrains

Thanks. S+F.

What a pleasure it is to see a future of better spiritual leadership.

reply to post by Phage

Its guys like you that seem to not want a better world for our children. Why ? Are you really that heartless ?

Soon, all elitists will be left behind in their own world of war.

People like you can live with them in the hell that they create whilst those who are spiritual in nature will ascend and leave this world of illusion.
edit on 8-12-2012 by Rapha because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Screwed
reply to post by wdkirk

What is a "2012er"?

Maybe if I had said a 122112er you'd get the reference.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join