It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Krishna, pawn of the illuminati.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Angle

No No its the other way around the illuminanti is a pawn from Krishna. And your post is Maya illusion.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Angle

Why is it that your last sentence feels like coming out of my computerscreen? Fear the above.

-The last line from my post was:

The 5 or 6 lines of your OP are cryptic, vague, and hokum imho.

I don't understand your response at all.

More vague, cryptic hokum?

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Too bad the OP doesn't like Krishna, like many of the hindu pantheon I find the gods and stories interesting they are all expressions of the human spirit.

In a down to earth manner, the dancing on the snakes was probably just a story about a person in some village who was telling lies which began to spread to other villages and towns, corrupting many devote people, eventually reaching the ears of a sage who had the religious authority over the area who then tracked down the origin of those untruths and manipulated the manipulator in such a way he lost the power of convincing.

So they tell the tales in a grandiose way to impress and to mask the use of any mystical powers, so the lay person doesn't get any bright ideas about learning and using the same techniques but in the wrong way.
edit on 8/12/2012 by Dragonfly79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Angle

I think everyone would really appreciate if you could elucidate on exactly what it is you are trying to say. Your OP and your replies just.. plain don't make sense. If you actually had an argument, a logic, an explanation to back this up or shed some information on what you are trying to say then I would respect your opinions and join in discussion. Seems like this thread is a troll tbh..

Oh and ehh, by his very nature Krishna is no ones pawn. Everyone and everything in the material and spiritual universes are HIS pawns if anything, and not even that, actually his beloved children who he wants only peace for.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join