It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Krishna, pawn of the illuminati.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Never told. He never died for he always was.

Krishna had bad sight.

To dance on heads of snakes you need a tormented spirit. It's a lie.

Do any see the light in this?

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Angle

Why do you have to talk all cryptic?

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Angle

LOL Hinduism is the world's oldest religion.It was 1000s of years older than all the organised religions.
It is of the time of Shamanism and ancient egyptians.
This claim is totally not justified.

And yes Hindus percieve that the Brahmin(their original God) is omni present and always existed.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by svmpua
reply to post by Angle

LOL Hinduism is the world's oldest religion.It was 1000s of years older than all the organised religions.
It is of the time of Shamanism and ancient egyptians.
This claim is totally not justified.

And yes Hindus percieve that the Brahmin(their original God) is omni present and always existed.

The "Illuminati" obviously built a time machine in the 18th century, to go back and create the Krishna myth. Jeez... People try anything to disprove sound, rational threads like this....

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Never told. He never died for he always was.

Krishna had bad sight.

To dance on heads of snakes you need a tormented spirit. It's a lie.

Hmmm. I think I remember another myth about someone dancing on the head of a snake. Are they related?

Genesis 3:15
"...........he will crush your head, and you will strike his heel."

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Vishnu performed many activities as the incarnation of Krishna.

Dancing with or on snakes is not particularly meaningful, even in a circus or revue bar, so it depends on which specific activity with serpents or serpent-like beings is referred to.

The KJV Bible says quite clearly in Mark 16:18:

They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.

Despite all the debates on the Bible, only a small group of snake-handling Christians take this literally.
Is that what divides true faith from a load of rhetoric?

edit on 7-12-2012 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Krishna, pawn of the illuminati.

This is easily the best ATS header of 2012, I want it on a t-shirt.

OP, I am baking you a psychic cake, cuz you take it.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Angle

Um, no.

Not at all.

Plus there is a HUGE time discrepancy between the time of Vishnu's incarnation as Krishna and the short lived Illuminati thousands of years later.

The 5 or 6 lines of your OP are cryptic, vague, and hokum imho.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Sometimes you go left sometimes you go right. What does it matter on the road of ashes?

Don't get down on what you're not up on

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   

The 5 or 6 lines of your OP are cryptic, vague, and hokum imho.

Wouldnt be the first time, he posted some random bs yesterday too that people had a go at him about.
Curious what his motives are with it, testing people to see if they'll bite, or researching to see what sort of a reaction will be generated from the vague stuff he posts.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6
Plus there is a HUGE time discrepancy between the time of Vishnu's incarnation as Krishna and the short lived Illuminati thousands of years later.

The Illuminati goes clear back to the Garden...

From the book: Pawns Of The Game:

"The illuminati started long before 1776, It has it's roots in the mystery religions which the knights templar perpetuated. In Nimrod's time, Semiramus brought back the mystery religions which were from before the time of Noah. The Illuminati was just a different name by which these same entities exsisted. They can change their name a thousand times, but the same entities run it."

Note the illuminati in Jesus' day.

"The Old Testament is simply the history of how Satan became prince of the world, and caused our first parents to defect from God. It relates how the synagogue of Satan was established on this earth, it tells how it has worked since to prevent God’s Plan for the rule of the universe being established on this earth. Christ came to earth when the conspiracy reached the stage that, to use his own words, Satan controlled all those in high places.

He exposed the synagogue of Satan (Rev. 2:9; 3:9) he denounced those who belonged to it as sons of the devil (Lucifer), whom he castigated as the father of lies (John 8:44) and the prince of deceit (2 Cor. 11:14). He was specific in his statement that those who comprised the synagogue of Satan were those who called themselves Jews, but were not, and did lie (Rev. 2:9; 3:9). He identified the Money-Changers (Bankers) the Scribes, and the Pharisees as the Illuminati of his day.

Illuminati Roots

Krishna is actually a HUGE cult.

ALL cults and ALL false religions have the same source = The Illuminati.

Top 10 Dangerous Cults

Founded in 1966, the Hare Krishna cult was a fixture in the seventies, with yellow-robed disciples panhandling at every major airport and intersection. The epitome of hippie idealism, Krishna followers believed utterly in the God “Krishna” who was actually a character created for a novel, Mahabaratha. The distinctive, relentless chanting practiced by followers of this cult actually meant “the energy of the Lord”.

Krishna followers lived a hardscrabble, Spartan existence, with the barest level of sustenance, and very little sleep: they suffered for their religion, believing that they would be rewarded by ascension to a spiritual paradise after many reincarnations. However, not every member of the Krishna organization suffered: the higher echelons were well fed, housed in luxury, and surrounded by women catering to their every need. Although the Hare Krishna’s may also escape “doomsday cult” status, there are dark tales of disciples willing to do anything for their religion, including robbery and murder. Famous Followers: The Beatles, for a time.

Regarding the Krishna cult, I read Monkey On A Stick (Murder, Madness, and the Hare Krishnas), it’s quite a popular book about the Krishna organization.

MONKEY ON A STICK

Top 10 Dangerous Cults

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Angle

Angle,

This is for you.

He came for the snakes, he stayed for the kumquats...

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Angle

Death is just another phase in an eternal cycle. An eternal being may die a thousand deaths, if it continues the eternal rotation of the wheels in heaven. Krishna can be, become, undo, and continue ever and anon, without upsetting the status quo of spiritual equilibrium.

Dancing with snakes merely means you're communing with the Divine Female, basking in the eternity that is her form and figure; becoming a child of something ageless, flawless, and ever-present. If it requires a tormented spirit to want to be enveloped in the Divine Feminine, then we need more tormented spirits.

I see no light in what you say. You also have the time-frame for the Illuminati way off.

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xoanon
reply to post by Angle

This is easily the best ATS header of 2012, I want it on a t-shirt.

Angle,

This is for you.

He came for the snakes, he stayed for the kumquats...

I would totally buy that Tee Shirt!

@ ATS STORE!

edit on 8-12-2012 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 03:12 AM
link   
reply to post by windword

no, no dancing sir.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 03:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

Why is it that your last sentence feels like coming out of my computerscreen? Fear the above.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 03:20 AM
link   
This is such a dangerously enlightening thread. Thx all.

Wiki - kumquat
edit on 8-12-2012 by Angle because: (no reason given)

I too, had my faults, again.
edit on 8-12-2012 by Angle because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 03:28 AM
link   
I wish I had blue skin!

lucky god.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 03:57 AM
link   
reply to post by tgidkp

Why would you want to look like a turtle?

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 05:34 AM
link   

reply to post by tgidkp

Why would you want to look like a turtle?

I suggest that show some respect to other's culture.
Specially to a culture which is among the oldest in the world.

BTW,turtle's are not blue and he does not look like one either

This is the reason why his skin is blue ->
Why does Krishna appear blue?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join