It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

McAfee releases information about corruption in Belize

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   
WhoisMcAfee.com: Belize Corruption files 1

It seems that one of his helpers released this information for McAfee since McAfee hasn't contacted them in 24 hours. Take it with a grain of salt, McAfee's information hasn't always been too reliable. Also in the comments you can read that these "breaking" videos have already been released weeks ago.
edit on 7-12-2012 by redbore because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Well, if they didn't want him dead before they certainly do now...

Actually no.. From the comments section:

These 2 recordings & translations have already been posted weeks ago. Is there anything else? These 2 guys were just local thugs who were mad at John & wanted to go after him. Even if Rhaburn tried to bribe him, it doesn’t show the government involvement. It seems there’s alot of that going on during elections. John should have reported them. But how is the PM involved & the GSU?

edit on 7-12-2012 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   

He reportedly checked into the five star Villa Real hotel in Guatemala City earlier on Wednesday having sneaked out of Belize. The 67-year old revealed that in order to go unnoticed, he changed his appearance by dying his hair and beard, sticking chewed bubble gum to his upper gums to fatten his face and staining his teeth.

if thats not the sign of an innocent man, i don't know what is.

www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rikku

He reportedly checked into the five star Villa Real hotel in Guatemala City earlier on Wednesday having sneaked out of Belize. The 67-year old revealed that in order to go unnoticed, he changed his appearance by dying his hair and beard, sticking chewed bubble gum to his upper gums to fatten his face and staining his teeth.

if thats not the sign of an innocent man, i don't know what is.

www.bbc.co.uk...

I'm not claiming he is innocent or guilty,
but tell me if you thought you were being setup by a corrupt government to take the fall for murder, what would you do?

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Second batch of information released:
Second File Post/

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   
My question?

WHY was this man living in Belize?

ALL that money.

Belize?

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

To keep the US Government from bending him over and and pounding the taxes out of him...

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Belize has huge tax incentives for people bringing new business into the country.

It's also an english speaking democratic country, and housing prices are still relatively lower compared to other tropical destinations.

Half of the country is populated with Canadians and Americans.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   
I think years of doing hard drugs has made him slightly paranoid.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 12:53 AM
link   
McAfee has said that the government wants him because he refused to pay them around $2 Million. I believe him. The governments over there are some of the most corrupt in the world.

I know i wouldn't want to get taken in for questioning by a government i refused to pay money to. If he is taken away, we will probably never see him again.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   
MacAfee is somebody I wouldn't trust. That's just a gut feeling from seeing him in a couple of YouTube videos.

He's telling us that Belize is corrupt. What a shocking revelation.

en.wikipedia.org...

In 2011, 125 murders were recorded in Belize, giving the country a capital homicide rate of 39 murders per 100,000 inhabitants; the sixth highest in the world.[41] Compared to the other districts in Belize, the Belize District (containing Belize City, specifically the southern area of Belize City) had the most murders by far compared to all the other districts. In 2007, 54% of the murders occurred in the Belize District.[40] This increase in violence in the south of Belize City is largely due to gang warfare.

Undoubtedly Belize is a waystation on the narco-highway. MacAfee may have good reason to fear being fingered for a murder that he did not commit if Belize and its gangs (and politicians) are involved in the international narcotics industry.

As interesting as MacAfee's story is, I'll bet the story of the murder victim in the case is even more interesting.

top topics

join